OnexOne friends! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keuliseutin.

Original poster
WELCOME●WELCOME

Herro derr! Let's get the introductions out of the way: I'm Keuli, a third year uni student; I've been roleplaying on and off for six years, maybe? Maybe longer, cause I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that added characters into their favorite TV shows when they were ten :3 Teehee. I have a habit of typing like dis and saying stuff like joo know? And ja feel? And dat's cool mayne!

Ahem, anyyywayyyss, I try to pull out four-five paragraphs usually, just cause that makes me feel better about my post lol. I try to match my partner's length (but I'mma be honest, if you do two paragraph postings, I am physically incapable of matching that -- my fingers just tend to ramble on...). If you do less or more, that's cool, I'm (pretty) flexible!

I prefer MXF and F//, but I'm a really big believer in expanding my writing capabilities, so you can probably persuade me to do a M//. I can do both mature and non-mature RPs (preferably MXF and F//) but I'd like it not to be the main thing of the game.

My posting rate varies from several times a week to once every two weeks. I've got a full load with life right now, so it really all depends on how much I am able to procrastinate that week haha. Thus, I would prefer a partner (or partners) who are just as busy or really lax and don't care. I'm also ditch-friendly! But if you let me know first, that's awesome sauce, too (:

Whew, alright, if you got through all of that and you're gucci gucci, scroll down!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​
Key:
☐☐☐☐☑ ... ... Plz make a case for dis.
☐☐☐☑☑ ... ... Eh, sure, why not? I guess.
☐☐☑☑☑ ... ... Jah, alright, dat's fine.
☐☑☑☑☑ ... ... Uhm, jes, jes plz.
☑☑☑☑☑ ... ... YAS GAGA YAAAASSSSS.

≎≎≎≎
Okay, so here's a list of animes/books/movies/etc. that I've read and would be most interested in RPing. There is probably more, so don't be afraid throw some suggestions my way! And I'm super chill so if it's not on here and I've never heard of it and you really want to RP it and joo can sell it in a completely not boring way, it's probably a jes.

By the way, most, if not all of these, would be world-related versus using actually cannon characters (unless you want to use a cannon and I'd use an OC). I don't particularly like using cannon characters unless I'm like practically 100% sure I understand the character, 'cause I don't like OOCness (I will list the ones I can play). If we are using cannon(s), we can make it AU, too, because I'mmmaaa be honnneestttt I suck donkey balls at action scenes..

Oh, oh! Important note! I do enjoy doubling or taking on several characters at once in the RP, but it's not necessary at all!

≎≎≎≎
ANIME/MANGA

+Anima ☑☑☑☑☑
Blood Lad ☐☑☑☑☑
D. Gray-Man ☐☐☑☑☑
D.N.Angel ☐☑☑☑☑
xxxSatoshi, Dark, Daisuke
Digimon ☐☐☐☑☑
Fruits Basket ☐☑☑☑☑
Fullmetal Alchemist ☐☐☐☐☑
HunterxHunter ☑☑☑☑☑
Inuyasha ☐☐☐☑☑
xxxSesshoumaru, Inuyasha
Mars ☐☐☐☑☑
Nabari no Ou ☐☐☐☐☑
Naruto ☐☐☑☑☑
xxxGaara, Hinata, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru
Natsume Yuujinchou ☐☐☑☑☑
Ouran High School Host Club ☐☐☑☑☑
Pokemon ☐☑☑☑☑
Skip Beat!☐☐☐☐☑
Trace ☐☐☐☐☑
xxxHolic ☐☐☐☐☑
Wolf's Rain ☐☑☑☑☑
Yu Yu Hakusho ☐☐☐☑☑

CARTOONS/TV SHOWS/MOVIES

Aladdin ☐☐☐☑☑
Avatar: The Last Airbender ☐☐☑☑☑
xxxZuko
Beauty and the Beast ☐☑☑☑☑
Cinderella ☐☐☐☐☑
How To Train Your Dragon ☐☐☑☑☑
The Lion King ☐☐☐☑☑
The Little Mermaid ☐☑☑☑☑
Merlin ☐☐☐☑☑
Peter Pan ☐☐☑☑☑
Sherlock ☐☐☐☐☑
Snow White ☐☐☐☐☑
Supernatural ☐☐☐☑☑
Tangled ☐☐☐☑☑
Teen Titans ☑☑☑☑☑
xxxRed-X, Raven
The Walking Dead ☐☐☑☑☑
Young Justice ☑☑☑☑☑

GAMES

Dragon Age ☐☑☑☑☑
The Last of Us ☐☑☑☑☑
Heavy Rain ☐☐☐☑☑
The World Ends With You ☑☑☑☑☑

BOOKS

Angefall ☑☑☑☑☑

PAIRINGS
(This isn't complete! If you don't see anything you like, ask and you will receive! Err, probably. :D)

Demon x Angel ☐☐☐☑☑
Demon x Human ☐☐☑☑☑
Demon x Mermaid ☑☑☑☑☑
Mystical Being x Mystical Being ☐☐☑☑☑
Shape Shifter x Shape Shifter ☐☐☑☑☑
Shape Shifter x Human ☐☐☐☑☑
Employer x Employee ☐☐☐☑☑
Student x Teacher ☐☐☑☑☑
Employee x Employee ☐☐☑☑☑
Ghost x Human ☐☐☐☑☑
Royalty x Peasant ☐☐☐☑☑
Royalty x Servant ☐☐☐☑☑
Roommate x Roommate ☐☐☐☐☑
Person x Ex-best friend's sibling ☐☐☐☑☑
Atlantean x Modern Person ☐☑☑☑☑
Thief x Cop ☐☐☐☑☑
Thief x Non-Criminal ☐☐☐☐☑
Super-powered person x Non super-powered person ☐☐☐☐☑
Super-powered person x Super-powered person ☐☐☐☑☑
Fantasy Person x Modern Person ☐☐☑☑☑
Fantasy Person x Fantasy Person ☐☐☑☑☑
Experiment x Scientist ☐☑☑☑☑
Runaway experiment x Unrelated Person ☐☑☑☑☑
Captive x Captor ☐☑☑☑☑
Timid Person x Rebellious Person ☐☑☑☑☑
Popular Person x Outcasted Person ☐☑☑☑☑
Master x Slave ☐☑☑☑☑
Royal Person x Slave ☐☑☑☑☑
Arranged Marriage ☐☑☑☑☑

ORIGINAL IDEAS
We can combine pairings with these ideas, too!

[oo1] Pokemon AU ☑☑☑☑☑
bloop So, in this alternative reality, the legendaries have been hunted down, captured, and god-knows where by Team Rocket, the powerhouse of the world. Pokemon battles are an underground betting game, fought to the death. Person A and Person B are underground fighters for whatever reason, each with only one pokemon, as it is rare nowadays to have more than one pokemon companion.

[oo2] Zombie Apocalypse ☑☑☑☑☑
bloopRather than a post-apocalyptic zombie world, this one takes place while the very first sightings happen and what the government does and how everyone copes. Much like how The Last of Us started off, but instead of fast forwarding through decades, we sit and sift through how the world starts to collapse and deteriorate under the panic and inability to cure the invasion.

[oo3] Fish out of Water ☑☑☑☑☑
bloopInvolves a mermaid or merman that is caged as a piece in a show, circus, museum, etc. Doesn't have to be modern day, can be in any alternative universe, even a made up one! A person finds the mer-person and befriends him/her.

[oo4] Into the Lion's Den ☐☑☑☑☑ TAKEN
bloopThere is a secret shape-shifter at the zoo! Nobody knows, as the shape-shifter was caught while s/he was escaping from whatever it was their past holds. It's been a couple of years of comfort living at the zoo until s/he catches sight of a visitor different from the rest.

[oo5] Coffee Shop Cliches ☑☑☑☑☑
bloopThis one I wanted to be a little bit different, in that it'd involve either a series of encounters by the same two characters, or a series of encounters of several characters (let's say two characters in a coffee shop in the States, two in Europe, and two in Asia). They can be friends, strangers, lovers, maybe somehow the storie lines intersect? I wanted it to be written in a poetry style, or even a drabble style (1000 words or less). Just quick snippets and encounters and events :3 <333333

[oo6] Palace Secrets ☑☑☑☑☑ TAKEN
bloopA bit of a twist on the royal person x servant pairing, in that the servant is actually royal as well! S/he had to hide his/her identity form the enemy kingdom, and what better way to do that than to hide right under their noses? A tree in a forest, after all.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

Welp, that's all I got! More may be added or taken away, depending on life. Hope that wasn't too much to read >.< I just like offering a lot of choices, is all. Post here or message me if you're interested!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Demon x Mermaid

Disney (If you, can you list the movies you can do a RP about?)

Pokemon. (I mostly like ideas based around pokemon rather than the trainers themselves).

.. And many more feel free to suggest me anything really (If you want to suggest fandoms then i'm gonna say try not to suggest anything anime besides Pokemon because 99% of the time i have no idea what that series is about though i may watch it in the future when i find a good place to actually watch anime).

Last edited by a moderator:
@ResolverOshawott
Why, herro derr! Thanks for replyingggg. Demon x Mermaid sounds awesome sauce as well as a pokemon one. I usually do trainers, but it sounds fun to try being pokemon for once.

I got lazy so I didn't list the disney movies lmao but I'll go back and list them in case any other people have the same question as you. XD

The only problem with posts like these is that there's always so many good things to choose from.
I'd love to do a Dragon Age rp, but also basically everything else on this list xD
Curse my inability to make decisions.

I have an old plot for Demon x Human.
If you would like to hear it, I will be more than happy to post it for the seven hundredth time because all my other partners in this specific RP completely abandoned me.

^^;

If not, I have other ideas.

Herro sol!! LETS DO BOTH. tee hee. If you don't mind my slow postings, w can do both of them (and let's be honest if we get bored we can change it up or add more LOL). Pleased to meet you, and I'm sorry FOR THE IDIOCY OF PEOPLE :(

Reactions: tipsytotodile
Oh. yes. Sounds like a plan! Also, pleased to meet you,too!! I look forward to rping with you! ;D

Fullmetal Alchemist or How to Train Your Dragon?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.