OnexOne fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhenomShadow

Original poster
You are a famous monster hunter. I am Vipe'niffar, i run the great Scarlet Crypts. You walk to the metal doors of a chapel holding in the mutants and monsters that have bread into horrors even the master would vomit on site of. You work your way though the other master until you oh come to a room with me. I sit in the middle of the floor and growl at you. I have IVs in each arm pumping something into my blood stream. there is a large living skeleton if a dragon sleeping on the floor behind me. I start trying to stand but the chains hold me down. The room has drains with blood flowing into them from my last meal and the walls are covered in a fine layer of blood and body parts are tossed here and there. My story is that i was normal until i was taken by a Mage and she thought me the ways magic. I became great and powerful until i put on the necklace of a demon Lokrap. It transformed me into a blood speaking monster that's hunger was never fulfilled. I never needed food but i just needed to kill. I still use my magic but i prefer ripping my opponents to pieces. (Hey thanks for reading if you've made it this far. It's kinda weird but if you can talk my role into a friend ship it would be great. Without further or due my description. My name is Vipe'niffar "The Outcast" "The Dark One" "Vipe" i am 6'2 with lang black hair that covers my face. I'm pale and very fit from chasing down prey. I have sharp teeth and a orb that i kill people with (orb is for magic) and two revolver pistols that never seem to run out of ammo. I still have the necklace that made me into the monster i am now. I don't look evil at first glance but my red eyes are filled with fear and despise for all living things. I was born in 1822 on December 11 i changed 1843 December 13. I hate all humanity and think they all changed me into a monster. Blood type= Dx21 (virus keeping me so strong in the IVs) i live in the scarlet crypts. I have no living family (most committed sucide when they saw me because it hunted them in their sleep) my body is completely protected to all attacks but if my dragon dies i fill fall into a deep depression and kill myself. I will no longer attack. My dragon is the one living part of my soul.)

Status
Not open for further replies.