OnexOne Chatplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nomuseneeded

Original poster
Hey,

So I really want some chatplays, preferably a bunch. I don't have any plot currently, but I'm okay with even not making one if we just want to get started. Or we could make one if you'd prefer. Uhm a few things because everyone always has rules:
-Please be literate. Non-paragraph format isn't an excuse for bad grammar.
-I prefer people who are willing to work with multiple characters at once. The more the better. And I think both of us should be willing to add or take away characters at any time.
-Please talk to me out of character. Tell me how you think the rp is going. Tell me if you think the scene is coming to a close or getting boring. Tell me which characters you like, and want to see more of, or which ones don't work. Feel free to say "I really wish this would happen..." or something similar. I don't like strict plots, but it doesn't mean I'm not open for suggestions.
-I don't do smut. Sorry. I am 18, but I just don't really feel comfortable with it. If that's a deal breaker you're out of luck.
-I'm good with non-humans characters or characters with powers, but I would prefer this isn't a furry rp.
-Tell me right away if you have any triggers or anything. Some of my rp's do get dark.

Uhm I think that's all the important things. I want this to be over email, so if you're interested, you can email me at [email protected]. You could probably convince me to do google docs or maybe kik if you prefer, but email me first and we'll go from there. Just say something basic about what you'd like in the rp (romance, angst, sci-fi), any triggers, a preferred setting (do they meet in a plan white room, at a park, etc.) and hopefully we can get started right away.
Thank you so much for reading this!

Status
Not open for further replies.