Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
I am interested in mostly modern and fantasy, or a little combination of both. Romance is welcomed in my opinion, only as long as their is a story line and connection between characters. I am a Female player looking for Male partners to role play with. I have a few ideas I wouldn't mind toying with, but I am open and welcoming any other ideas/plots or stories you may have in mined. Please feel free to PM me if you have something in mind. Below are a few characters and a brief story so you have an idea of what I do.

Helena Williams- Forced into being turned a Vampire by fear, and once the realization hit her, went and fed off willing participants, killing them as she did, taking her anger and hurt out on those who belittled her human existence.

Tasha Martania- Currently living with her older brother after their parents passing and her near death experience, she works at his music studio in the Denver area, working on her resume to one day get her name out their for her musical talents playing violin and singing.

Kira Eideann- Once a guardian angel over a young boy, she made a fatal mistake and revealed herself. Cast out from Heaven, she now wanders Earth as nothing more than a mortal being, with one secret. With no hope for redemption, her only chance at feeling herself again is to help someone else in need, to guide and care for again.

Status
Not open for further replies.