2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, scifi, furry, western, fandoms, animes, games, and tv shows
Hello everyone!

My name's Samantha, Sam, Sami, whatever you'd like to call me. So, I'm looking for a partner or a few partners. I've been role playing for a few years now. But anyway, just have a few rules before I tell what roleplays I'm into.

~Rules~
1. Iwaku rules apply as everyone knows.
2. No Gm, Gary or Mary Sues please. I like characters to be unique and different.
3. I try to give the same amount of writing to my partner and I expect the same or close to it (at least a paragraph).
4. I'm the kind of person who loves detail so throw at me! Don't be afraid to.
5. Don't be afraid to talk to me if we are role playing. I am shy but once I get to know people, I'm very friendly and laid back.
6. I don't mind mistakes. We all make them. I know I do.
7. Please let me know if something comes up and that you'll be away for a few days, want to stop, etc. There's nothing more I hate than being left hanging and not have a reason as to why.
8. Fandoms, I will most likely double if asked. But I will do OC x OC if I'm persuaded.

Now to the next part, my dos and donts.

~Do's~
-Gore
-Violence
-Cussing
-Sexual
-Romance

~Dont's~
-MxM, FxF. I don't mind it just I'm not comfortable with it

Now for what roleplays I do. For some it's been a while since I've last done them.

Key
Bold
- role I prefer
* - willing to double

Current RP Cravings
-Victor Creed x OC
-The Last of Us
-Skyrim

~Genres~
-Modern Fantasy
-Medieval Fantasy
-Scifi
-Fandom
-Furry
-Horror

~Pairings~
-Vampire x human
-Vampire x Other supernatural being
-Werewolf x human
-Werewolf x Other supernatural being
-Elf x human
-Elf x Other supernatural being
-Angel x human
-Angel x demon
-Angel x Other supernatural being
-Demon x Human
-Demon x Other supernatural being
-Mercenary x Mercenary (or other)
-Furry x Furry
-Furry x Human
-Master x Slave (can be fantasy based; not good at master role >_>)
-Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider

~Fandoms~
Games
-
The Last of Us
-Uncharted
-Dead Space
-Skyrim
-Metal Gear Solid
-The Order: 1886

Animes, Cartoons
-Bleach (rewatching the anime)
-Seven Deadly Sins
-Dragon Ball
-Sonic

Movies, TV Shows
-
Harry Potter
-Lord of the Rings
~OC x OC​
-Supernatural
-X-Men
~Victor Creed x OC*
~James Howlett x OC*
~John Allerdyce x OC*​
-Avengers
~Tony Stark x OC*
~Hawkeye x OC*​
-DC (Batman, Joker, etc.)
-The Walking Dead
~Daryl Dixon x OC*​
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-The Thing
-Criminal Minds
-Eragon
-How to Train Your Dragon

But basically, I'll try just anything if you suggest it so feel free to ask. So either post here or PM me.

One last thing, a few notes:
  • Don't be afraid to suggest something that's not listed, especially other pairings. I will let you know if I'm interested and willing to give it a try.
  • Fandoms such as movies, tv shows, animes and games (PS3/PS4), please suggest. I've seen and played so many that I forget most. Plus I'm always looking for a new anime to watch.
  • Sexual themes, I will not do with anyone under 18. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. But I will still rp with you if you are under 18, I just won't do any sexual themes with you.

Last edited:
Still looking for a few partners.

I'd be interested in a modern fantasy or a sci-fy roleplay, or for fandoms a Harry Potter, Avengers, or Supernatural roleplay, maybe Lord of the Rings.

Oooh~ A horror roleplay sounds fun~ Do you have any specific plot bunny in mind? :3

@RiniPinja I don't have any plots in mind but to be honest, I'm the kind of person who likes to collaborate a plot with my partners because it makes it more fun and interesting :)

Okay! That's fine by me. :) I'm going to send you a PM now and we can start the plot discussion!

Alright ^_^

Yes I do actually lol :>

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sure but just a warning, it'll be a first for me but I'll give it a whirl lol XP

I'm interested in a medieval fantasy rp. PM to chat

Still looking for a few partners.

I think a modern fantasy or post apocalyptic would be cool. Something along the lines of The Last of Us.

Sure. I'll PM you

I would like to do a yandere x normal kid rp with a bit of horror elements and Gore and violence

A what? O.o? Just a little confused lol. What's a yandere?

Well if you seen Mirai Nikki/Future Diary then Yuko would be a prime example but a explanation would be...
In this link here for a full fleshed out definition of it: http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/yandere

Is there more that I need to explain at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.