one x one search

• Thread starter YourMemoryWillCarryOn
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YourMemoryWillCarryOn

Original poster
Hi there. My name is YourMemoryWillCarryOn and I am, of course, looking for a few good role plays. You can call me just about anything, but most people on other sites call me CarryOn or Memory. I have been role playing for going on five years but had to take a one year hiatus last year. Because of this I want something that is easy to get into and fun to do.

Rules:
- Post lengths may vary with me from one paragraph to five or six. I would like the same from my partners.
- I will always try to post once a day or every other day. Most times it will be several times a day. I would like to see the same.
- Grammar isn't all that important to me. Capitalization, commas, periods, question marks, and exclamation marks are about all I need.
- I don't like to use cookie cutter characters and would perfect if you didn't either. Make them unique.
- Do not god-mod, power play, mary/gary sue, or take over the whole RP.
- Help with the plot, twists, and drama. Don't leave me to do all the work.
- Ooc is something I would like to have. I like making new friends and talking all the time :)

Now for the fun part :)

Things I'm interested in:

Romance *****
Mxm ****
Mxf ****
Band member x roadie/normal (craving)
Warriors **
Gifted x non gifted *
Serial killer x normal person (craving)
Best friends to lovers *****
Friends with benefits *
Opposites attract ************
Wolves w/ or w/o powers **
Harry Potter **
Werewolves***
Divergent*
Percy Jackson **
Song based ****
Pierce the Veil member X Oc(craving)

Open for suggestions always

Things I will not do:
Cannon - will not RP cannon characters. I am bad at them and lose interest quickly.
Real time people - same as with cannon. Not gonna happen. Only exception is if someone wants to do a pierce the veil RP.
Full on slice of life - make it interesting, I don't want to go through the same day to day things as in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.