One x One Search or Groups (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flannel&Leather

Original poster
Hello everyone,
I had to take a small hiatus due to some personal and medical issues. I am now finally feeling better to return. I have to reach out to others I was role playing with and let them know, but I figured most have moved on to do other role plays, so I am looking to find a few to keep me busy as well as help me get my mind off some things.

A few things about myself,
I am twenty-four and I work as a special needs teacher, so my mornings are spent at work. I am currently enrolled in a Master's degree program and occasionally I'm busy with homework and classes. I find myself on here mostly during the evening and when I find free time on the weekend. I have been role playing since '08. I am a hopeless romantic who loves a good bit of smut. I normally play the female, but I can double up to make things fair. I can role play through private message, email and Skype. You tell me what you like. If you don't see an idea on here that you like message me anyway with your ideas. I like working plots with people.

What I need from you,
Understanding that I cannot post everyday. Sometimes my mental health gets in the way, so I may disappear for a little. Don't worry I am not trying to disappear for a long time. I am going to try and get better at letting people know when I disappear for longer than two days. I also want to make it clear I want to play the female. If you want to be a female you have to be willing to play both male and female and I will do the same. I wanted to make that clear because I often get people who message me and try and talk me out of playing the female. No thank you, I won't answer you if you try.

Now onto pairings. I'm normally the OC and of course the females, but I can do doubles.
* means how much craving.

OC x Dean or Sam or Cass or Lucifer (Supernatural)*****
OC x Sheriff Alex or Dylan (Bates Motel)***
OC x Jax or Juice (SOA)
Band member x Ex girlfriend
OC x Jerome (Gotham)
OC x Tate or Kit (AHS)
Luna or OC x Draco Malfoy
OC x Damien or Stefan (Vampire Diaries)
Single x Married Man (Have a plot)*
Female Student x Male Teacher
The Great Gatsby
Sister x Brother's best friend
Alice x The Mad Hatter
OC x The riddler
Harley Quinn x The Joker
Harley Quinn x OC
OC X Spike (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) *****
OC x Jughead (Riverdale) ******
OC x Archie (Riverdale)****
OC X Peter Pan
Single young mother x Male Nanny** (has plot)
OC x Celebrity or Youtuber (Joe Jonas, Cole Sprouse, MGK or Colby Brock)**
OC x Nick Miller or Winston Schmidt (New Girl)****
I'll add more in the comments as time goes, but thats all I have for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for a couple of partners.

Still looking and taking ideas from other people as well.
Doesn't just have to be fandoms.

Searching for my cravings.
Also, taking other people's plot ideas.

Do you only do modern fandoms?

How much are you ok with reading?

I'm down. Pm me?

Looking for my cravings.
Also, up for others ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.