Idefk at this point
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hello every one! It's your girl the Skyrim addict, and I'm in dire need of partners! I have lots of pairings and plots I've been dying to try out, and I'm hoping to find lots of new partners!

Preferences
- I'm looking for a long term partner, intermediate-advanced writing skills, AT LEAST post semi-frequently please! It's hard to stay interested if you don't post at least 3 times a day :-( BUT I know how it is, every one gets busy! If I'm busy, I will let you know in advance or update on my status, either source is good!
- No god modding or god like characters please! All characters have flaws, all characters have weaknesses and aren't perfect nor indestructible.
- communication is key with me! whether it be ideas, plots, changes in the rp, or just to chat in general!
- If you are growing bored or just not interested in the rp, then tell me! Ghosting isn't fun for any one! If you have any ideas that could possibly improve our rp, tell me! But if not, don't be afraid to just tell me cx

Pairings!
Angel X Demon
Angel X human
New Student X Student
Monster X Nerd
Monster X Hunter
Demon X Human

The pairings above are modern day, fantasy centric role plays that I have been dying to do! Some pairings I've already done before, but I love them a lot! Hopefully you can join me and we can have fun together!​

Monster x nerd seems interesting! So does monster x hunter! I'd love to do either, if you're up for it

Reactions: Northern_lightz22
Hey, I'd be interested in an Angel x Demon or Demon x Human RP if you're up for it?~

Monster x Hunter sounds pretty interesting to me

Hey, I would love to discuss Monster x Nerd with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.