5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
HI, I'm Pettwhisker. I've been on the community for a while, but I am really looking for a partner or two for my roleplays. I love tension, I love conflict and I love some dark stuff in-between. I prefer 18+ players in case of improper things, but it could be for anyone if it is not a crazy roleplay.

So, I am an avid world-builder of my own world and I love to use that source. I have gotten on a bit of a post-apocalyptic kick lately and am eager to roleplay my new character I created for it. The idea is that the concept of order has vanished from the world, leaving on constant chaos and my character is the world balancer but does not know that. My character is stand-offish, cold, apathetic but not completely a terrible person even if she feels that way.

I am looking to pair her with a very analytical, determined and smart character. He is a contrast to her in a way and I love playing contrast pairings. I would love help developing my post-apocolyptic world with someone for more RPs :D!

My second one is a Demon x Angel. I've posted about this numerous times, but I cannot seem to find the right or active partner for it. I'm playing the Angel character. This line would be the darker one of the two, even if both of them are dark in nature.

Me: I really love long replies, but I would accept anyone above beginner and I am not much of a grammar nazi at all. <3! Please, message me!

Still searching ;_;?

I have an old fallen angel OC if you want to explore the demonxangel plot. PM me if you're interested.