Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Slice of Life, Romance, Modern, Medieval, historical, low fantasy, Military, Royalty, Post apocalyptic, Zombies
Hello. You can call me Crony. I’m 21+. I love RP. I am looking for some females to write with. Romance is my favorite. I don’t mind drama, angst and the whole slice of life genre and what it brings. I just don’t expect to write in cheating and things like that because I want our couple to be ‘It’ for each other and for them to be the fun part to whatever is happening around them whether it’s apocalyptic, post-apocalyptic, something historical or whatever. I do want adult themes so I ask that you be 18 and over like myself. Please feel free to talk to me about our RP and whatever is on your mind or happening in your day, if you want to. The better our relationship, the better our RP, I believe.

Please have free time available if you reply to my post. I need someone who will be into our story and able to reply daily, the more replies in a day, the better. Lol I’d like us to both be excited. If you like doing playlists and other things for our characters, that’s great too. I’ve done this with one of my RPs. I RP in 3rd POV along with dialogue as needed. I love details, as much as you want to give.

I like to use real life face claims. If you prefer not to, then we can do descriptions. I would like to discuss plot, settings and preferences privately.

Summary:

Genre: Romance, Slice of Life, Apocalyptic, Post-Apocalyptic, Historical, etc.

Pairings: F/F (For years, I’ve done M/F, now am bored of it)

Frequency of responses: Rapid Fire, Multiple a day; Once a day (Once we start if something comes up and you need to slow down for a while, just communicate please)

Reactions: Huntress
still looking...:goodvibes:

Hi! I’d love a new roleplay and a slice of life sounds pretty good right now.

Hey I just got back into roleplaying and I'm in need of a partner if you're still looking for somebody send me a message my way and we can maybe get something going.

I could go for something Apocalyptic if you're up for it (: