one x one -- craving bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inked

Original poster
tumblr_munzgpvNIN1rsbgimo1_500.gif

bleach.

I am inked, on the search for a bleach one x one.

Doubling is loved and I'm seriously very good at it; I will give your guy equal attention to my girl and will make sure to do all the fluffy little plot devices that you want. BUT I will keep him in character as much as possible. There is no unfair treatment around here, I enjoy playing both sexes, period. I expect the same from my partner. I will NOT play just the guy; we shall be doubling. With that said, I only want to roleplay heterosexual relationships. I only roleplay in threads.
On a good day, you can expect some pretty big posts. However, if length is not totally necessary to move along a plot, or you're the kind of writer who feels comfortable with less being more, I will follow your lead and type as much as you type. Length does not matter so much as literacy and creativity; it's just that if I love your writing or suddenly get carried away with a post, I will write my ass off simply because I was in that kind of mood.

What I WILL NOT roleplay:
Rape, incest, mxm, suicidal or constantly depressed characters.
I really do not want to deal with a Mary Sue who has to be the center of the roleplay,
And excessive drama ruins the mood of any rp. The moment your oc becomes annoying to me, I will probably stop replying. A roleplay is not all about your character, it's a partnership and a source for mutual enjoyment between you and your partner.

If you're interested
Please PM me! I will try my hand at any male character for you and I'm experienced with: Ichigo, Toshiro, Shuhei, Shunsui, Renji, Byakuya... just tell me who you want and I will roleplay him, seriously! Who I want you to play will depend on who you choose, so just contact me and we can work something out.​

Status
Not open for further replies.