One who corrects customs by laughing at them. (Greetings.)

determinator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Douche
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
In reference to the title: castigat ridendo mores. I shortened it here because ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Yo. I'm castigat. I'm horrendous at introductions and have the attention span ranging between a sandwich and a saint. It really depends on what the thing requiring my attention is.
That said, my resume is going to be pretty bare until I figure things out, because when I'm put on the spot by something outside of myself, my brain packs up and leaves. Gone. Nada. Nothing left. Peace out, brother.

I am insanely laid-back. My entire being is made of Teflon when it matters (which pisses people off a lot). I can go from caring too much about something to not caring at all in a couple of seconds flat, which is a blessing and a curse. How that applies to anything here? Just means I try to be as open-minded as possible, don't give a flying fart in space about most things.

I am senselessly sadistic toward characters, but empathetic to a fault when it comes to real people. It's a walking paradox; my imagination could run wild when I'm angry, yet my voice and face is cheery.
An accurate way to describe this would be "Urge to kill rising. ^_^"

I have absolutely no clue what to put here, so I'm just spewing finger diarrhea in hopes it'll work out. I've been writing since 5ever. I have a symbiotic relationship and approach to characters and their portrayal, something that makes me come off as schizophrenic at the best of times. Sometimes I'm deliberately vague to piss people off; other times I am so because my brain clocks out the very moment it's put on the spot (like now). Ask me a question that doesn't have a definitive right or wrong answer, duhuhhh, what? (Although I do admit that I love being a philosophical quack.)

To keep this from becoming too long-winded and reduced to a verbose 'wah-wah-wah' in Ben Stein's voice, I'll just touch up on the things mentioned in the survey provided for this forum:
- Pick something. Cas works for now. I don't divulge nicknames right off the bat unless I feel like it. inb4 Supernatural references, although I totally am him. I kick ass for the Lord. (I don't.)
- I'll leave identity up to you.
- I'm older than sin nearly a thousand a dinosaur old enough to know better a 21-year-old with the mind of a crotchety 60-year-old. Get off my lawn you damn whippersnappers.
- New to the site, not to roleplaying. I still remember when T-type roleplaying was a thing—and I mean, a popular thing. When roleplaying was still defined by it and everyone looked like a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh players yelling I PUT BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON IN ATTACK MODE -connect-
(That's not meant to be insulting. I hope none of you think it is.)
- I used to do a lot of group roleplays, but I haven't found a site that spurs me to want to do them anymore. I like a relaxed setting nowadays, so I'm the one-on-one type of person. There aren't as many variables to worry about. That isn't to say I can't be convinced, but you know what, get right on that Sisyphus.
- Cherry blossoms are pretty great, especially if you're into Saiyuki and gross amounts of feeling. If you know what I'm talking about, you're welcome.
- I have a song from Psycho-Pass playing right now. It's instrumental. I'd love to break every glass item in the vicinity and everyone's eardrums, but thankfully you're spared.

/backflips away

The attention span of a sandwich. This is the greatest thing I have ever heard. O_O

Welcome to the site Cas who is not Castiel but like him!

The attention span of a sandwich. This is the greatest thing I have ever heard. O_O

Welcome to the site Cas who is not Castiel but like him!
Ha, thank you (on both accounts). Although I do have a fair bit more emotion than my feathered friend. Maybe, somewhere, there is a heaven of sandwiches with short attention spans.

Hey! I'm Domeki Sato I welcome you! Need a buddy gimmie a shout

Reactions: castigat
Hai o..o I like type words~
*waves and giggles*
Welcome^^ I really hope you like your stay~
Please message me anytime^^