One Weird Thing About Today - Every Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predicted how douchey some of my wife's coworkers would be. She did not believe.
....now she believes.

I am like omniscient. Or somehting.

"You're flattening the bread!" I heard someone say to her child handling flatbread.

I actually like using my wife's Mac.

(Note: I have refused to go Mac for decades)

My body doesn't accept very large doses of happiness and excitement. Reason being, I'll throw up if that happens. This is why I choose to be a grump most of the time.

Well, today I got overexcited about my son's mousy voice going "yummy yummy yummy." I get uber tickled by cuteness of many kinds, but this time was just...aahhh! x__x "OMG EEEEEEEEEE SO CU--*wretches on the carpet, gags, coughs, straightens up*--...CUTE!"

Nothin' like a happy-puke.

Reactions: RiverNotch
I just got picked up in a street by an asian man in a suit.. Totally ODD! He give me his business card so I think about working with him lol

Men.. ._.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Its_a_trap.jpg

[redacted for sensitive content]

But yeah, that was very weird.

i stand by admiral ackbars opinion.

we cant handle creepiness of that magnitude!

...what, no one else joining in on quoting star wars?

Well, we don't wanna join in on the activities of a member of the rebel alliance and a traitor. In fact, we should be asking for you to be taken away.

Reactions: Razilin
You know those scenes in movies when there's not much reception in an area, and the conversation between two people via phone goes like this:

Person A: Hey, person, do x.
Person B: What? I can't here you. I'm doing x.
Person A: Oh, that's good. Are you going to do y too?
Person B: I told you I can't hear you! What did you say?
Person A: I said don't forget to do y.
Person B: Really, the reception must be bad over there. Anyway, I'm about to do y.
[And so on]

Well, that sort of situation just happened to me. Stupid rain.

It is BLOODY HOT!! At 8am in the morning sweating already.. Like the Heck is this British weather ?

It can't be trusted..>.>

It is actually weird to be like this warm summer time here, as in the past two years was cold and warm in September .. Weird xD

It's still cool outside here in Atlanta.

It's weird, but I definitely approve.

Willy bum bum.

I won't even post a link.
Just youtube that.
You'll know immediately why that is a weird thing about today in my world.

I have found a bruise at my left leg after last night's party .. Got no clue what I have done !!@.@

I have found a bruise at my left leg after last night's party .. Got no clue what I have done !!@.@
*cough*ancer....[I jest]

I've got a sudden craving for chocolate cookie burgers with sour cream and cured buffalo. What the heck.*

*-Am I pregnant or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: PureKor
No goose eggs, big bruises, or stiff muscles after ridiculousness at MMA last night. That's a first.

Means work out today won't be as rough as usual on post-MMA day.

An old co worker just emailed me back and said he might stop by the office when I'm working!

weird considering he's supposed to be in Indiana.....

It's weird how some people can be jealous of stupid things..>.>

I mean seriously.. A shirt?@.@ wtf..

I played Starcraft 1 for the first time in about...oh...8 years.

Still got it.

Was surprised.

Ate like a Spanish hobbit today. As in, 'I ate lots of things', not 'I ate lots of Spanish food'.

Status
Not open for further replies.