One Thing You Will Never Give Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
This war I'm currently fighting called life.

No matter how little health I have left, no matter how many soldiers and allies I lose, no matter if I'm unable to save my progress and start all over if I lose.

I will keep fighting and using my Master Sword and Shield to destroy all obstacles that come my way. If I get a Game Over, I'll just restart and try again from my last save.

I will beat this superboss and make it my bitch. Bring it on life. I fucking dare ya!

tumblr_n7hwe0Jt2B1s8o4aqo1_500.gif

There are a few things that I wouldn't change but the main one would be that I wouldn't give up or change my mama. God... The woman has done so much for me and no words can describe how thankful I am to have her in my life. Because of her, I am here. Because of her, I am alive, mostly healthy (I'm having health issues currently which none are her fault), and safe. And because of her, I have the most wonderful life despite how the situation we're in currently is less than pleasant. She is my rock just as I am hers. I have such a special bond with my mother and nothing in this world could possibly change it.

I'm also very thankful to have my dogs and I wouldn't give them up for anything. They bring such a light to my life and they're the babies I don't have yet. It's such a wonderful feeling to come home and see how happy they are to see me.

• Love
Reactions: Hana
This is difficult! I love my life, so there are not many things about it I would be willing to give up. However if I am pushed to choose one thing, I ahve to choose my Faith in God. That relationship I ahve through Jesus is what sustains me through the dark times and gives me hope to continue on in spite of it all. It's also what enables me to see the light in things where others see only blackness and misery.

In other words, every good thing in my life came from God.

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Joan
The one thing I can never ever hope to give up is my Mother. My Mother is my rock and she is the light in my life. I swear that I wouldn't be the same person I am today without her. She has given me so much guidance and wisdom, as well as love and support. Coming from a religious community when I came out I thought would be hard, but my Mother... Oh my. She supported me from the moment I gained the courage to tell other people. She has loved me more than I could ever hope to be loved by someone else. (Especially my future hubby~)

I mean, I picked a college that was closer to home specifically for that woman. She and I might go through a couple of hours where I want to tear all of her hair out and I want to claw my ears off so I don't have to listen to her nag, but despite that, I know that she is always there for me. I'm rambling at this point, but I don't really care because my Mother is the best thing to ever happen to me.

If I had to give her up, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to function. There are times I think about losing her and I can't hope to imagine the depth of pain and suffering I'll experience, but that makes me cherish my Mother ever more in this moment. And remember when I said I go through periods of hating the woman? Yeah, the reason I get over those is because I realize how lucky I am and how much I need to cherish her and the time I've got with her.

I hope everyone can find someone to trust and love as much as I do to my Mother. If there is not someone like that in your life, find them immediately and give them a great big hug because they deserve it!

They give us the best that life can offer and we shouldn't hesitate to give it back to them!

Loving unconditionally is one of the things my Mother taught me and now I extend the challenge I just mentioned to you! Give your Momma/Dad/Authoritative Figure/Boss/Best Friend/Co-Worker a great big hug and let 'em know how much you love 'em~

• Love
My voice. My biological family has tried to silence me a lot of times, but I will no longer stay silent about my childhood and who they are.

• Love
I would never give up a certain belief. It's actually something that Danganronpa taught me. Though, I won't be specific.

"[You don't] have to just choose a future... You should be able to create one as well."

That is to say... you're not just left with the options presented to you. Create a future from who you are and what you believe in. Nobody is incapable of that.

I will forever remain true to my principles, and never give up my apathy towards life and general inability to carry conversations!!
Too much trouble, y'see. Not exactly an option either. (¬_¬;)

Still... I am who I am. No matter how worthless or "fantastic" or otherwise, I couldn't imagine it any other way. And there is some comfort to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.