One Strange Apartment Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CandyFlossRainClouds

Original poster
The Setting:

Secluded from the rest of the sprawling city, deep within the forest, there stands a... high rise apartment building? The building's floors reach high above to the point where the penthouse is obscured by clouds. It's for the best really, seeing as the lower floors and parking lot are overrun by the strange zombie-like creatures with grotesque rotting faces who spend there time ambling about without seemingly a care in the world.
Most residents of this dwelling have no real recollection why they are there, nor how they lived before arriving there. Despite the pipes being rusted beyond repair, the AC being nonexistent, and the aforementioned zombie creatures, everyone seems to be content.

The only people aware of why things are this way are the two strange women who share the penthouse apartment. However, they don't seem very keen on allowing anyone else to share their knowledge.
MadSab%2Bprof.png

Madotsuki: A young hikkikomori who spent a great deal of her life inside her bedroom. Madotsuki speaks in a very formal but direct manner, despite enjoying childish things like stuffed animals, naps, and video games. She looks much younger than her age, 19 years old. Her time spent as a hikkikomori and sleeping have allowed her to explore her mind, introducing her to aspects of herself she had been unaware of. This awareness has granted her agility and accuracy far beyond what is normal for someone her age.

Sabitsuki: The survivor of a disease known only as "The Rust", Sabitsuki was quarantined in her bedroom from her junior year of high school and on, until eventually escaping at the age of 24. She is brash and prone to bursts of emotion, which can easily turn to violence, as well as a lack of formality. However, she is known to have a love of plants and have a vast knowledge of complicated botany.

The Roleplay:

You will be playing the new tenant(s) of the building. You find yourself in a fully furnished apartment, with all of your stuff unpacked and in their proper places, without any recollection of how, when, or why. Since you're the newest (and have no idea how you got there, why you're there, or when got there), you're more than willing to confront Sabitsuki and Madotsuki, seeing as there are no managers or maintenance crew anywhere to be seen.
Eventually, after inevitably getting no answer, you'll begin to get used to the very strange tenants of this even stranger building as you interact and live alongside them.

This will be a Slice of Life, Action, Comedy, and Romance (?)roleplay, where I will be playing both multiple characters and NPCs.

Reactions: Shabriri
heh, this sounds great. Sign me up! Will our characters have enhanced powers too? Also, did you draw that picture? Cos it's pretty good.

I'd be interested in this
Totally interested!
I might be interested
I am interested in this as well.
I'm glad so many people are interested! I'll make the RP soon and post the link here!
heh, this sounds great. Sign me up! Will our characters have enhanced powers too? Also, did you draw that picture? Cos it's pretty good.
I did draw the picture, thank you! I'll be doing that for all the rps i create and participate in. Your character may have enhances abilities, but fighting among tenents is forbidden!

Reactions: Stuffies12
Gotcha, but I bet there'll be some punching zombies to do, won't there? Though ignoring the zombies and living in some weird, very out of place apartment above the madness would be cool too. This honestly feels really eerie as a setting... very ominous. I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.