One Specific Plot Craving (M/M, Closeted/Out of closet, more details inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ester

Original poster
THIS REQUEST HAS BEEN FILLED, NO MORE RESPONSES PLEASE

I will reopen this thread when I have a new request. ^__^ Thank you.

--

So there is one plot I really want to do involving two male characters were one is closeted and the other is out of the closet (I would want to play the closeted character). If you're interested in this plot, please PM me (if you reply and don't PM me there is a high likelihood I could miss your reply. So PLEASE message me directly).

But first, know that I prefer long, literate replies (two paragraphs minimum). I can typically reply at least once per day but often can sustain a longer back and forth, especially during the weekends. However I'm not available until about 6 p.m. EST on weekdays. Also I really very strongly prefer to have female RP partners. It's nothing personal, it's just that I'm female and for whatever reason I feel more comfortable RPing with people who are the same gender as me. Sorry anyone else :(

Oh and last thing before the plot - I would want this to be MOSTLY plot, although there can also be plenty of sex scenes as long as the plot is always the priority. I only really put this in the star forum because I want it to be 18+ only. Technically I wouldn't even need there to be sex in this plot to be happy but since I'm posting it in here I might as well say that sex scenes are fine. And they would make sense for a plot like this.

Without further ado, the plot:

Angelo DeRazzio is seemingly a happily married family man with a wife, a daughter and another baby on the way. He has never cheated on his wife, never did anything to make his family, his wife's family - or his church - unhappy and has always been straightedge and as vanilla as can be. But as I'm sure you could have guessed already, Angelo is gay as all hell and secretly wants to escape this facade that has been practically nothing but torture for him, but he has no clue how he's going to be able to do it, after everything he's built up over the years.

That's when your character, a proud and openly gay (or bisexual or pansexual etc.) man comes into his life and offers him an escape. But it doesn't set him entirely free, as he still must keep the relationship a secret from his happy still-growing all-American little family. To make matters worse, your character's extremely violent and possessive ex finds out about the relationship and as willing to do almost anything to tear the new couple apart ...

How our two characters end up meeting can be up to you - or we can brainstorm together to find a creative way for it to happen. Also, Angelo has never been with a man before, emotionally or physically, so expect your character will have a little bit of "mentoring" to do. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh also important!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MESSAGE ME if you're interested. I don't always get notifs for threads and I'm really bad at checking back with them so if you don't message me it's possible I might miss your reply. So please message me if you want to do this plot! Thank you!

I know this might be a bit premature to bump but I really am craving this and just wanted you all to know I'm still online and probably will be for a few more hours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.