1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

One shot... one kill.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mako Torriblaidd, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allo! I am looking to do a military role-play! I know, this is strange on this subsection of the forum but I intend there to be some smut so... Yeah.

I'm looking to play a female sniper behind enemy lines, her mission goes pear shaped and her spotter is killed, leaving her in deep shit. The hopes is for your character to be a rebel who ends up helping her try to get to extraction. Can love bloom in the crosshairs?

I would like someone who can give me a strong paragraph up to three or more if you so desire. This can be straight or a lesbian pairing. Expect there to be much violence, gore, death, ect. Any questions please ask! My character is in the thumbnail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.