One-Punch Man RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aldriem

Original poster
Hey guys,

I was wondering that with the growing popularity of the web series, One-Punch Man, would anyone be interested in taking part in an RP based in the One-Punch Man universe...?

The mechanics would be very simple with Heroes starting off at the lowermost ranks, the rank promotion being decided by means of points that heroes will get for eliminating the threats that they are assigned.

Heroes may choose from a number of assignments ranging from Disaster Level Wolf to God although, higher disaster levels will require them to go in teams of 4 or 5. Also, assignments will be rank locked and may range from immediate encounter to locate and destroy which usually range from 1 day to one week respectively.

Additionally, heroes may choose to take on lower ranks just to make sure that they don't rise too much in the ranks and defeat will result in losing points and eventual relegation.

Ranks will stay the same as in the manga ranging from C to S(C,B,A,S)

Some encounters will even have you teleporting to distant locations in order to destroy organizations or in case the Heroes Association gets intel on Mysterious Being activity.

I am also thinking of including friendly sparring, Hero Teams and intra-team Tournaments which the Heroes may benefit from.

Anyone interested...?

Any suggestions, questions or ideas are welcome. :)

Reactions: Ryandurbur
I'd be interested, especially if you're making a forum just for it. As long as there aren't stats, I'm down.

I'll bite.

Im new around here i saw this place due to the link about this, I would be interested....

Status
Not open for further replies.