One Piece: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, we are already together right? Because I made my post like that, saying that she knows the captain, forget to ask before making one ._.
here I can save you the trouble of deleting that post, lets say you already know me but nobody else does so you don't have to change the post you made if you wanna take a look at my bio it's on the first page. My bio says I'm looking for a crew.

Ah yes, I know you're looking for crew, but I think that was his past ._. That is also my main reason telling in her bio that she sneak in pirate ship which is yours. I can edit it if you want, so your call... But I need to wait until tomorrow because I'm not home until midnight.

Ah yes, I know you're looking for crew, but I think that was his past ._. That is also my main reason telling in her bio that she sneak in pirate ship which is yours. I can edit it if you want, so your call... But I need to wait until tomorrow because I'm not home until midnight.
Yeah that'd seem like a good call to edit the bio, also there was me looking for a ship as well which he has been doing for two years up to this point in the rp, doing jobs to get the money to buy a ship. You could say something like you met me when I over worked myself to the point of exhaustion because I tried to rush getting the money to buy a ship. Then you took my character and healed him or something.

Is my CS accepted?
Just a small change none of us know each other yet, then you'll be accepted this is where we meet pretty much things happen, blah blah blah fire fighting, form crew blah blah sail together.
So detail right lol.

Just a small change none of us know each other yet, then you'll be accepted this is where we meet pretty much things happen, blah blah blah fire fighting, form crew blah blah sail together.
So detail right lol.
done

So we had met before right? I just need to edit the bio, not the IC? @SashaBliss

Alrighty~ I will edit her bio tomorrow.

Um, I'm not really sure what do you mean by "Taking a seat from the right side of the table", I guess you're saying that your character taking the only seat left from the table since the table is only for two people. However, my character is already sitting there right from the start and the possible way for your character can get a seat is by dragging another chair to the table >.< It's not something big, just minor detail, but yeah... I think you need to read other's post before making one to respect whatever they have written. Just saying though~ ^^ and please correct me if I'm wrong at interpreting your sentence @Maximus

Sorry I was busy i'll post tomorrow

Ok I got a small post out I may not post very fast due to me being sick and being struck with writer's block.

LOL everyone started using my emotion thing.

Probably can't reply until tomorrow, feel free to half godmodding my character because I don't want to make people wait. Also, she is not that friendly, so yeah don't expect her to be like any other girls --"

I'm still here. I got caught up with school work but I'm going to hold off on posting until the fights break out since Nicias is in the kitchen washing dishes. So when ever comotion starts I'll post.

I'm working on my next post along with the next major turning point that allows us to work together and then become a crew.

Reactions: Nicias Askani
Status
Not open for further replies.