One Piece: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of my character being part of the crew that kicked out SashaBliss. His crew got blown off by the marines now he heard Zak is looking for a crew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, which crew got kicked out? I was at work and school most of the day.

Well then.....lol

@Maximus for that you would need to change your characters age to be older than mine I'd say at least 21-22.

How about the Baratie, the sailing restraint that sail over the east blue.
if that is where we all meet up it kinda implies on of us has some kind of ship. If Nic is there its because he got left by who ever he rode with to get there. But he isnt above stealing a ship. Just saying.

if that is where we all meet up it kinda implies on of us has some kind of ship. If Nic is there its because he got left by who ever he rode with to get there. But he isnt above stealing a ship. Just saying.
What if there was some sort of boat like taxi to get you there I think we can all agree on that.

once everyone has finished their character sheets *cough cough* @Angel Evans *cough* Not trying to be rude.

I know,I know! I'm packing. I'll put up a quick one right now since it's not very detailed.

We are

Name:Rae Amour
Appearance:
Kamui_gakupo_gackpoid.jpg

"Fall in love,then be destroyed"
Goal:To become world famous
Strength's:Intelligent,Strong,Nimble,Speed,Hand to hand
Weakness:Spoiled,Fans,Modesty,Disgusting things
Primary Style of Fighting:Tessen
Devil Fruit:Mero Mero No mi
Meaning:To fall in love
Effect:Uses the emotion of lust and love to turn the target into stone,Amokinesis
Other Items:Guitar,Pair of Twin Tessen.
Bio:Rae more or less was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He was brought up as a celestial dragon,but when he was being taugh the culture and watched other celestial dragon's treat people the way that they did he ran away,because he was young he was able to keep his former life as a celestial dragon a secret so that people wouldn't hate him. Being torn away from the lap of luxury Rae had to get by on his looks,he had always been very good looking and it things only got better when he was offered a strange fruit from a pirate who was trying to get with him. Rae bit into it and immediately spit it out tasting the fruit's foul juice,however Rae could feel something change within him;he touched the pirate that was trying to get with him and the man's arm immediately turned to stone. Upon discovering his new found powers Rae decided to take up life as a pirate. He commandeered himself a boat and set out to look for a crew to join

We're still waiting on one person he already told me he was working on it so.......I'll try again tomorrow morning

Um, do I need to know about One Piece if I wanna join? I've been looking for pirate roleplay, so yeah this RP intrigues my interest. If it's okay for me to know almost nothing about one piece to join this RP, I'd love to have the doctor spot ^^

Um, do I need to know about One Piece if I wanna join? I've been looking for pirate roleplay, so yeah this RP intrigues my interest. If it's okay for me to know almost nothing about one piece to join this RP, I'd love to have the doctor spot ^^
Know you don't need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.