6. Futanari
  7. Primarily Prefer Male
  8. Primarily Prefer Female
  9. Primarily Nonbinary
  10. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty much anything
View attachment 87698
If you do know the one piece geography please skip this.

Global One Piece Map
The world of One Piece is populated by humans and numerous other races, including mermen and mermaids, "fishmen" (a race of fish/human hybrid), and giants. It is covered by two vast oceans, which are divided by a massive mountain range called the Red Line (赤い土の大陸(レッドライン) Reddo Rain). The Grand Line (偉大なる航路(グランドライン) Gurando Rain), a sea that runs perpendicular to the Red Line, further divides them into four seas: North Blue (北の海(ノースブルー) Nōsu Burū), East Blue (東の海(イーストブルー) Īsuto Burū), West Blue (西の海(ウェストブルー) Uesuto Burū) and South Blue (南の海(サウスブルー) Sausu Burū). Surrounding the Grand Line are two regions called Calm Belts (凪の帯(カームベルト) kāmu beruto), similar to the Horse latitudes, which experience almost no wind and ocean currents and are breeding ground for the huge sea creatures called neptunians (海王類 kaiōrui, lit. "sea kings"). Because of this, the calm belts are very effective barriers for those trying to enter the Grand Line. While marine ships, using sea-prism stone (海楼石 kairōseki) to mask their presence, can simply pass through, most have to use the canal system of Reverse Mountain (リヴァース・マウンテン Rivāsu Maunten), a mountain at the first intersection of the Grand Line and the Red Line. Sea water from each of the four seas runs up that mountain and merges at the top to flow down a fifth canal and into the first half of the Grand Line The second half of the Grand Line, beyond the second intersection with the Red Line, is also known as the New World (新世界 Shin Sekai). The currents and weather on the Grand Line's open sea are extremely unpredictable, whereas in the vicinity of islands the climate is stable. The magnetic fields within the Grand Line cause normal compasses to not work there, making it even harder to navigate; a special compass called a Log Pose (記録指針(ログポース) Rogu Pōsu) must be used. The Log Pose works by locking on to one island's magnetic field and then locking on to another island's magnetic field. The time for it to set depends on the island. This process can be bypassed by obtaining an Eternal Pose (永久指針(エターナルポース) Etānaru Pōsu), a Log Pose variation that is permanently set to a specific island and never changes. The world of One Piece includes anachronisms, such as the Transponder Snails (電伝虫 Den-Den Mushi), snail-like animals that can be attached to electric equipment and function as rotary phones, fax machines, surveillance cameras, and similar devices. Dials (貝(ダイアル) daiaru), the shells of certain sky-dwelling animals, can be used to store kinetic energy, wind, sound, images, heat, and the like and have various applications. A Devil Fruit (悪魔の実 Akuma no Mi) is a type of fruit which when eaten, confers a power on the consumer. There are three categories of Devil Fruits; Zoan (動物系(ゾオン) Zoon) fruits allow the user to fully and partially transform into a specific animal; as well as real-life animals, some Zoan fruits allow the user to transform into mythical creatures. Logia (自然系(ロギア) Rogia) fruits give control over and allow the user "to change their living body structure into the powers of nature". Paramecia (超人系(パラミシア) Paramishia) is a category for fruits that give the user superhuman abilities. They are said to be incarnations of the sea devil himself, and as a result, Devil Fruit users cannot swim in sea water, as "they are hated by the sea". Sea-prism stone also has this effect. When even partially submerged in sea water, they lose all of their strength and coordination, although some abilities remain, such as Luffy still being able to stretch after being totally submerged. "Moving" water, such as rain or waves, does not have this effect. When a Devil Fruit user dies, the powers will be reincarnated into a new Devil Fruit. Devil Fruit powers can be in a stage called "Awakened", where the user can turn anything around them, besides their own bodies, into what their Devil Fruit power is.
Haki (覇気, lit. "Ambition") is a latent ability every living being in the world of One Piece possesses, though it is quiescent in most. There are three varieties of Haki: Color of Observation (見聞色の覇気 Kenbunshoku no Haki) allows to sense the presence of other beings and predict their movement. Color of Armament (武装色の覇気 Busōshoku no Haki) allows one to envelop body parts and even inanimate forms with a force akin to an invisible armor that possesses defensive and offensive properties, also allowing one to inflict harm upon Devil Fruit users. The rare Color of the Conquering King (覇王色の覇気 Haōshoku no Haki) enables one to intimidate or render beings of weak determination unconscious. Haki is shown that when it's used too much, it will stop working for certain periods of time.
There will be a limit of 3 characters per person.
Pirates (Insert Crew Name Here) Crew:
Captain:
1.Me
Vice-Captain:
1.Angel Evans
Devil Fruit users:

1.Maximus
Swordsman:
1.Nicias Askani
2.Edward
Sniper:
1.GreenSea

Cook:
1.Cybermoon
2.Daspro
Doctor:
1.Azula
So the captain and the vice-captain can be anything they want pretty much

As you can tell I left the pirate crew's name blank I want you guys to decide.
Ok I think Imma have it to there isn't a marine playable character unless you guys really want there to be one.
Pirates Flag:
(any suggestions)

CS:
Name:
Appearance: (please try to use anime picture only)
Goal:
Strengths: (5 at least)
Weaknesses: (at least 5)
Primary style of fighting:(Devil fruit, swords, guns,) etc.
Devil Fruit: (if you have one)
Meaning: ^
Effect:^^
Other Items: (swords, guns, etc.)
Bio: (at least a paragraph)

Rules:
1: no god modding
2: no one liners
3: length of posts at least 7-8 sentence paragraph or two short one.
4:any new members will have to join the crew at the saga we are currently in
5: have fun
6: seriously that rule 5 though
7. If you read these add "We are" to the top of your cs's
Captain:
1.Me
Vice-Captain:
1.Angel Evans
Devil Fruit users:

1.Maximus
Swordsman:
1.Nicias Askani
2.Edward
Sniper:
1.GreenSea
Cook:
1.Cybermoon
2.Daspro
Doctor:
1.Azula

I'd like to reserve a slot for one of the Devil Fruit users. I'll have a character sheet up sometime tomorrow.

I'd like to reserve a slot for one of the Devil Fruit users. I'll have a character sheet up sometime tomorrow.
Okay my good sir right away.

[bg=#404040][/bg][bg=#404040][/bg][bg=#404040]
CS:
Name:
Captain Stalker Zak

"That's My name what about it?"
Appearance:
Picture171.jpg

"Sexy aren't I?"
"Do I look like a girl to you?!"
"What do ya Think I'm TeN!!!?"
Goal: To become the worlds greatest captain
"What do ya mean it sounds Cliché?!"
Strengths: Speed, strength, swordsman, hand to hand, and survivalist
"Heh, strong aren't I?"
Weaknesses: Being ambushed, money(except when in life and death), being modest, illness, Ocd about his looks.
"It's called a good sense of fashion"
Primary Style of Fighting:Swords
"What? Expecting something flashy?!"
Devil Fruit:
Yomi Yomi no Mi

"Sounds like a pasta"

Meaning: "Yomi" is short for "Yomigaeru" which means "revive" or "reborn." Yomi also means Hades, Greek god of the underworld and the dead.
Effect: Initially, nothing. When the user dies, however, it brings them back to life. Upon death the spirit is halted from travelling to the realms of the dead and is instead allowed to locate its body and be revived. However, this does not prevent the user's body from decaying,

"Even If I Die HERE I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!"
Other Items: He carries with him two swords a small short katana like sword and a nodachi.
"What, think I just carry them around? As if."
Bio: Born and raised in water seven. His family was a poor one. Though above all else they wanted to make Zak happy. His father with nothing left decided to become a marine so he could secure a safe living environment for his two year old son that's when he was transferred to the east blue, on a small island known as syrup village. As he got older he lived in the mansion of the village with his cousin Kaya. A few years later there was an accident when he fell off a cliff into the current of the ocean.
A week passed while he drifted when a pirate crew found him, they gave him food and drink to eat. At the time he didn't know his geography or even the place he had lived most his life. It was then the man asked him, "How about you come with us?" "Ok!!!" he answered back. For the next 8 years he sailed with them, and he ate a devil fruit. That was where his journey with them had ended when they told him they couldn't bring him saying it was too dangerous. For these next two years he had been doing work and such to try and collect enough money to get a pirate ship and even get a crew.

"Everyone's gotta past right?! So do I!!!"

[/bg]​

Last edited:
I added a bit to the character sheet

Reserve me the cook spot please. Will be home to work on it soon.

We are ._.

Appearance :
images

Name : Naelc Ffuts

Goal : To remove all dirty things from the universe.

Strenghts : Good grip from the grasping of cleaning stuff , Above average coordination from cleaning delicate things.

Weakness : Obsession with things being clean , he almost killed a guy because he poured crisps on the floor but decided otherwise because the blood would stain the floor.
He doesn't wear glasses to improve his eyesight instead he does it to blur his vision. Because if he could see clearly he would go on a cleaning ramage and clean ever speck of dirt he could see.

Naelc's phobia with dirt began at 11 , at the time he was an average kid strolling across the street winking at every female in sight he didn't know why everyone he walked past either smirked , stared in disgust or burst out laughing. After thirty minutes of walking he was stopped by a guard and told " Aren't you a bit too old , for ... that ? " The officer pointed at his mud stained trousers , it looked like he shit himself ! " No.... no , no nononono , it's not what it looks like ! " Naelc pleaded. " It's a shame I can't arrest you for this , disgusting pig," The guard left the scene and Naelc fell pitifully to the floor , he was enraged beyond belief , it was at this moment he swore to remove all dirth from the universe. He cleans more for revenge than fear so it's no really a phobia.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are ._.

Appearance :
images

Name : Nealc Ffuts

Goal : To remove all dirty things from the universe.

Strenghts : Good grip from the grasping of cleaning stuff , Above average coordination from cleaning delicate things.

Weakness : Obsession with things being clean , he almost killed a guy because he poured crisps on the floor but decided otherwise because the blood would stain the floor.
He doesn't wear glasses to improve his eyesight instead he does it to blur his vision. Because if he could see clearly he would go on a cleaning ramage and clean ever speck of dirt he could see.
._. ummm okay I didn't expect a clean freak but okay lol, out of the parts I listed what are you, sniper, swordsman, etc., and I am guessing this is a work in progress correct?

[warning=red] Both Cook Slots Have been Filled[/warning]

"We Are"

CS:

Name: Winter Graves
"Is there something wrong with my given name?"
Appearance:
493968-bigthumbnail.jpg

"Yes, everything is natural."

"The last time someone mistook my gender was when I was 14 and they met my friend. A knife."

Goal: To learn all the recipes of the world.
"I want to expand my cooking skills to the world as I learn new recipes from each and every island."

Strengths: Speed, agility, knife play, flexibility, survivor
"You need some of these skills to survive in my families kitchen."

Weaknesses: fear of scorpions, seeing a kitchen in disaster, expired food, too kind (willing to feed the enemy), DEATH
"..." *leaves the room at the mention of such things.*

Primary style of fighting: She prefers to fight with knives, preferably kitchen knives.
"I like to play with sharp objects."

Other Items: she keeps a meat cleaver strapped to her hips in a sheathe located on her back near her rump; 2 paring knives, one in each boot; and a cooks knife in a sheath on her right thigh.
"You can never be too careful. You may need a knife on hand when you are cooking in the wilderness."

Bio: Winter grew up with her family in Rogue Town (Logue town for english dub), where they ran a family restaurant catering to all sorts of people. No one in her family was a slouch by any means, as they all know how to fight using kitchen utensils and this practice has helped them in several cases of near robbery. Out of her three siblings, Winter has shown to be the most adept in cooking, changing recipes just a bit to make a whole new and better dish to serve, but she was also shown to be a bit wild and carefree. Hearing her grandfather's stories of sailing the seas when he was a young man and feasting upon the tasty dishes of the known world, made her dream of leaving her home to travel the world and taste every dish imaginable. She is still searching for a ship that is willing to take her on as a cook.

Hey if anyone has a good crew name as well as a flag we can use by all means I'm all ears.

We are
Name: Nicias
Swordsmen.jpg

Goal: see the world, meet new people…and kill them.

Strengths: above average speed. Strong swimmer. Above average endurance. Above average reflexes. Pick pocketing
Weaknesses: Nice people. Pretty people. Bullets/long range weapons (for now) can’t follow directions.

Primary style of fighting: hand to hand/Sword- hybrid Speed type (one of the 21 great grade swords)

Other Items: a silver pocket watch.
Bio:
Losing his parents at an early age he was on his own most of his life. the only discipline he ever received was in a sword school that he paid for with a life of crime. Well thievery more so than hard crime. After 17 years of training the master found out how he was paying for his lesson. He was immediately expelled. In retaliation he stole the masters sword and cut out of town. Running away he continued to steal and rob to get by.

Last edited:
"We Are"
CS:
Name: Raika Harushiro
Appearance:
SwordGuy1.jpg

"Dashing yet Dangerous"

"I look older than I am"
Goal: To master his sword and become one of the best
Strengths: Quick, Effective, strong, quick witted and smart

"Too smart for you?"
Weaknesses: shy, nervous, sea-sick, fear of closed spaces and spiders
"Bah..don't even mention them"
Primary style of fighting:Sword
Devil Fruit: Āmā, āmā
Meaning: ^ Meaning Armor,it summons a piece of armor for a specific body, preferably the arms and legs(shown in appearance)

Effect:^^ Enhances the strength of that certain body part.
Other Items: A broad Katana and a small dagger
Bio: (at least a paragraph) Life for Raika was luxurious. born in a rich family he was adored and loved by everyone he meets. That is until a group of pirates came and burned his family, house and riches. The only thing that was left untouched by the fire was his father's Katana. He used the money he had left to go to a Sword academy. Using that knowledge of swords he made a living a for himself, being a pirate. While fighting a rogue group of pirates he finds a chest that they were carrying containing some weird fruit. Hungry, he decides to eat it and felt this weird sensation through his body . Reading the inscription letter some weird armor appeared on his arm

"Good enough for you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.