One Piece: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'll throw a character soon~

=WE ARE=
vomt80.jpg

2d15xzb.jpg

"Why do you keep hurting yourself? Ah... I know... It's because you don't need to pay a single penny for my service. Seriously, just kill yourself already. It will help me a lot."
Divider1.png

"Do you expect me to be a sexy doctor? In your dream, folks."

"I might be young, but don't you ever underestimate my skill in medicine."

GOAL
To see how much people can be saved by her hands

"No... It's not like I want to save them, I'm just practicing and to see how good I am."

STRENGTHS
Medical Knowledge - High Intelligence - Keen Eyes - Perfectionist - Observation

"Just don't... don't you dare to interfere with my work or I'll stitch your mouth... maybe your eyes."

WEAKNESSES
Alcohol (get drunk easily) - Pollen (allergy, will make her sneeze a lot) - Lack of Directions - Over Flirtatious Man - Sweet Cake (will do anything for it)

"I think we should go east... Hmm, no, go south I guess and it should be on your left, eh? Which one is left again?"

PRIMARY STYLE OF FIGHTING
Martial Arts

"Yeah, you can say I'm good with brute fighting."

OTHER ITEMS
Backpack filled with medical equipment

BIO
Noelle was born in medical family. Her great great great grandfather was a doctor, her great great grandfather was a doctor... and her father was a doctor. Growing up with high expectation to be a great doctor was of course not easy for her. She already read medical books since she was only 7. Having higher intelligence than average did help her going through the learning phase, but it was still a long rocky road until she finally became a recognized doctor.

Few years later, when Noelle was 18, she found herself started to feel bored in her hometown. Nothing was challenging her skill enough. It was only a sick grandmother or a falling child, little things like that. Noelle needed more than that, so when she saw a pirate ship landed in her hometown, she sneaked herself in with hope that she would find new adventure for her skill.

At first, she wasn't accepted, but seeing how the ship had no doctor, they were forcefully have to welcome her. It was more like a mutual relationship, they provided her with challenges and she served them with her medical skill. On that day, Noelle officially became a doctor pirate.

One day, when she was travelling around with her shipmates, she bumped into this young man who exhausted himself to almost death. With doctor's soul running in her blood, Noelle decided to save the man, thinking that maybe she could ask for golds from him. However, when he was better, he turned out to be a new pirate, having no one as crew and even no ship for sailing. Feeling pity, Noelle then joined this redhead man to find him a ship and crews. The young doctor still regretting that decision until today...
Divider1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
am I late?
Nah we haven't started yet, so look at the parts not taken and tell me which one you want, I'm currently making the IC so you made it just in time btw we are all gonna meet on the baratie and form the crew as some battle breaks out.

I shall make mine tomorrow! or today depending on your timezone.

Question, we are already together right? Because I made my post like that, saying that she knows the captain, forget to ask before making one ._.

!WE ARE!
"My dessert is as valuable as your gold. if you touch them, you're dead...."​

anime_boy_2_png_by_bloomsama-d6kw8zg.png

Leonard Legolas
The Sweet Sniper

GOAL
"Goal? besides my precious dessert, uhm... to become a legend..."

STRENGTH
Hawk eye vision - High mobility - Composed at any situation - Highly intelligence - Trajectory vision

WEAKNESS
Death - easily defect sides (through bribery using food or dessert) - keep his own worries inside - really useless without his guns - Dessert really..

PRIMARY STYLE OF FIGHTING
Long range sniper
Leonard with his lazy butt always prefer to do things from afar, he always use his trusty green sniper rifle from afar.

Devil Fruits.
Haya Haya no Gumi
The word "Haya" comes from Hayai, which means fast in japanese. Haya Haya no Gumi grants the user to be able to control speed <including the weight>of non living things freely.

OTHER ITEM
His trusty Sniper, a pack of magazines chilling in his backpack along with a golden revolver he had always carry around.

HISTORY
Leonard is the son of a famous gunsmith, Linares Legolas, who was respected greatly in his hometown. As a kid, he surprisingly loves when his father sailed out of his hometown as he knew that his father will came back for him and brought him back exotic things. One day, as his father came back, he accidentally ate a Devil Fruits, it was the "Haya Haya no Gumi". His father was panic for awhile but seeing that Leonard was smiling, he let it loose.

Moving several years later, Leonard was 14 and just like always his father went sail away. He was waiting for his father like usual, Linares boat was back but sadly, the whole crew went back without Linares. This brought Linares to depressed state and lied to himself, he waited every year at the port on the days where his father's ship usually went back.

Until one day, his mother gave him his father's diary, thinking that it would cheer him up. Inside Linares' journal, lies the adventurous saga of him. Leonard moved by the journal and decided to become like his father, to seek a whole new world outside his hometown.

c12ff95e9e9fb3384db6aecf4e8c0398_480.jpg
Yūrei Ni-Tsu
彼は、誰があなたを囲みます
Basic Information
Gender - Male
Age - 26
Goal - To destroy all of the devil fruits
Like - The peaceful sound of the waves and breeze
Dislike - Power hungry individuals
Personality - He is rather serious most times, however he does sometimes act goofy when necessary. If you ask him about the devil fruits he becomes angry and most likely will walk away from the conversation.

Traits/ Prowess
Strengths -
  • Immense speed
  • Immense will power
  • Immense knowledge of Swordsmanship
  • Fearlessness
  • Thinks ahead
Weaknesses -
  • Low Defense
  • Low Strength
  • Weakness to Sushi
  • Easily Poisoned
  • Weak immune system
Primary style of fighting - Twin Katanas
Other items - Kunai, Art of Fūinjutsu(Seals), Smoke bombs, Hardened string, Flash bombs
-------------
- History -
Yurei was born directly on the great line long ago, eventually moving away when he reached 3 on his fathers ship the ''Enzra''. This shop was composed of traditional swordsman and people of old fashioned ways, Yurei grew up only knowing how to use swords and other outdated items, although they may be very useful he can always easily get shot for he is extremely experienced in gun play. When he reached the age of 12 his father ship was taken over by a devil fruit captain who killed everyone on the ship including his father and only left him to drown or die from lack of food. This formed a deep hatred in Yurei's heart which he soon took it upon himself to declare war upon everyone who holds the powers of the devil fruits. Needless to say he got rescued by another captain and remained till he was 19 where he moved away and lived for years on a small island.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, we are already together right? Because I made my post like that, saying that she knows the captain, forget to ask before making one ._.
know we don't know each other sorry. That's my fault for not telling you when you got here sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.