One Piece: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue Once we get the doctor and at least one sniper we can start

I regrettably say that I can no longer participate in this Role-Play at this time. I've already got a lot on my plate here, plus real life stuff so i'm dropping out. Good luck though, and I look forward to reading along!

Found a picture at we might use as our flag
enigma_pirates_flag_by_count_urbonov.jpg

Reactions: Stormi
I regrettably say that I can no longer participate in this Role-Play at this time. I've already got a lot on my plate here, plus real life stuff so i'm dropping out. Good luck though, and I look forward to reading along!
That's okay man irl before rp

found another one... if you do like this one
ace__s_flag_by_zerocustom1989-d26852o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"We Are"

CS:

Name: Winter Graves
"Is there something wrong with my given name?"
Appearance:
493968-bigthumbnail.jpg

"Yes, everything is natural."

"The last time someone mistook my gender was when I was 14 and they met my friend. A knife."

Goal: To learn all the recipes of the world.
"I want to expand my cooking skills to the world as I learn new recipes from each and every island."

Strengths: Speed, agility, knife play, flexibility, survivor
"You need some of these skills to survive in my families kitchen."

Weaknesses: fear of scorpions, seeing a kitchen in disaster, expired food, too kind (willing to feed the enemy), DEATH
"..." *leaves the room at the mention of such things.*

Primary style of fighting: She prefers to fight with knives, preferably kitchen knives.
"I like to play with sharp objects."

Other Items: she keeps a meat cleaver strapped to her hips in a sheathe located on her back near her rump; 2 paring knives, one in each boot; and a cooks knife in a sheath on her right thigh.
"You can never be too careful. You may need a knife on hand when you are cooking in the wilderness."

Bio: Winter grew up with her family in Rogue Town (Logue town for english dub), where they ran a family restaurant catering to all sorts of people. No one in her family was a slouch by any means, as they all know how to fight using kitchen utensils and this practice has helped them in several cases of near robbery. Out of her three siblings, Winter has shown to be the most adept in cooking, changing recipes just a bit to make a whole new and better dish to serve, but she was also shown to be a bit wild and carefree. Hearing her grandfather's stories of sailing the seas when he was a young man and feasting upon the tasty dishes of the known world, made her dream of leaving her home to travel the world and taste every dish imaginable. She is still searching for a ship that is willing to take her on as a cook.
So I noticed in your bio you said your character was from logue town, that means your character is gonna somehow have to come to the east blue since I said we weren't starting in the grand-line.

I think I got a name for the crew: The Pillagers of the Golden Cannonball
enigma_pirates_flag_by_count_urbonov.jpg

(Should work on the name)
Or The Red Storm
ace__s_flag_by_zerocustom1989-d26852o.png

I like the first flag more and the name could be the mystery piece pirates

Reserving vice captain. It'll be up sometime around today or tomorrow

So I noticed in your bio you said your character was from logue town, that means your character is gonna somehow have to come to the east blue since I said we weren't starting in the grand-line.
I thought Logue town was in east blue? I know it's the island where we are first introduced to marine captain chase smoker. Let me recheck some things.

I looked this up in the wiki.

"Loguetown is a city on the Polestar Islands(ポルスター諸島, Porusutā Shotō?)[1] in East Blue, covering nearly the entire island it is on, save for a few steep hills."

I forgot that Loguetown was all one word. I can make her from a different island if you want.

I looked this up in the wiki.

"Loguetown is a city on the Polestar Islands(ポルスター諸島, Porusutā Shotō?)[1] in East Blue, covering nearly the entire island it is on, save for a few steep hills."

I forgot that Loguetown was all one word. I can make her from a different island if you want.
whoops yeah that's my mistake I thought loguetown was right after they went to the grandlne but no it's right before.

whoops yeah that's my mistake I thought loguetown was right after they went to the grandlne but no it's right before.
That's okay. Still want me to change it so that she arrives in the rp sooner? There are lots of islands to choose from in the east blue.

That's okay. Still want me to change it so that she arrives in the rp sooner? There are lots of islands to choose from in the east blue.
you wouldn't have to add something like that to your bio um but we should all meet somewhere, but where is the question.

How about the Baratie, the sailing restraint that sail over the east blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.