6. Futanari
  7. Primarily Prefer Male
  8. Primarily Prefer Female
  9. Primarily Nonbinary
  10. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty much anything
One_Piece_Logo.png
If you already know the geography skip down to the bottom.
The world of One Piece is populated by humans and numerous other races, including mermen and mermaids, "fishmen" (a race of fish/human hybrid), and giants. It is covered by two vast oceans, which are divided by a massive mountain range called the Red Line (赤い土の大陸(レッドライン) Reddo Rain). The Grand Line (偉大なる航路(グランドライン) Gurando Rain), a sea that runs perpendicular to the Red Line, further divides them into four seas: North Blue (北の海(ノースブルー) Nōsu Burū), East Blue (東の海(イーストブルー) Īsuto Burū), West Blue (西の海(ウェストブルー) Uesuto Burū) and South Blue (南の海(サウスブルー) Sausu Burū). Surrounding the Grand Line are two regions called Calm Belts (凪の帯(カームベルト) kāmu beruto), similar to the Horse latitudes, which experience almost no wind and ocean currents and are breeding ground for the huge sea creatures called neptunians (海王類 kaiōrui, lit. "sea kings"). Because of this, the calm belts are very effective barriers for those trying to enter the Grand Line. While marine ships, using sea-prism stone (海楼石 kairōseki) to mask their presence, can simply pass through, most have to use the canal system of Reverse Mountain (リヴァース・マウンテン Rivāsu Maunten), a mountain at the first intersection of the Grand Line and the Red Line. Sea water from each of the four seas runs up that mountain and merges at the top to flow down a fifth canal and into the first half of the Grand Line The second half of the Grand Line, beyond the second intersection with the Red Line, is also known as the New World (新世界 Shin Sekai).
The currents and weather on the Grand Line's open sea are extremely unpredictable, whereas in the vicinity of islands the climate is stable. The magnetic fields within the Grand Line cause normal compasses to not work there, making it even harder to navigate; a special compass called a Log Pose (記録指針(ログポース) Rogu Pōsu) must be used. The Log Pose works by locking on to one island's magnetic field and then locking on to another island's magnetic field. The time for it to set depends on the island. This process can be bypassed by obtaining an Eternal Pose (永久指針(エターナルポース) Etānaru Pōsu), a Log Pose variation that is permanently set to a specific island and never changes.
The world of One Piece includes anachronisms, such as the Transponder Snails (電伝虫 Den-Den Mushi), snail-like animals that can be attached to electric equipment and function as rotary phones, fax machines, surveillance cameras, and similar devices. Dials (貝(ダイアル) daiaru), the shells of certain sky-dwelling animals, can be used to store kinetic energy, wind, sound, images, heat, and the like and have various applications.
A Devil Fruit (悪魔の実 Akuma no Mi) is a type of fruit which when eaten, confers a power on the consumer. There are three categories of Devil Fruits; Zoan (動物系(ゾオン) Zoon) fruits allow the user to fully and partially transform into a specific animal; as well as real-life animals, some Zoan fruits allow the user to transform into mythical creatures. Logia (自然系(ロギア) Rogia) fruits give control over and allow the user "to change their living body structure into the powers of nature". Paramecia (超人系(パラミシア) Paramishia) is a category for fruits that give the user superhuman abilities. They are said to be incarnations of the sea devil himself, and as a result, Devil Fruit users cannot swim in sea water, as "they are hated by the sea". Sea-prism stone also has this effect. When even partially submerged in sea water, they lose all of their strength and coordination, although some abilities remain, such as Luffy still being able to stretch after being totally submerged. "Moving" water, such as rain or waves, does not have this effect. When a Devil Fruit user dies, the powers will be reincarnated into a new Devil Fruit. Devil Fruit powers can be in a stage called "Awakened", where the user can turn anything around them, besides their own bodies, into what their Devil Fruit power is.
Haki (覇気, lit. "Ambition") is a latent ability every living being in the world of One Piece possesses, though it is quiescent in most. There are three varieties of Haki: Color of Observation (見聞色の覇気 Kenbunshoku no Haki) allows to sense the presence of other beings and predict their movement. Color of Armament (武装色の覇気 Busōshoku no Haki) allows one to envelop body parts and even inanimate forms with a force akin to an invisible armor that possesses defensive and offensive properties, also allowing one to inflict harm upon Devil Fruit users. The rare Color of the Conquering King (覇王色の覇気 Haōshoku no Haki) enables one to intimidate or render beings of weak determination unconscious. Haki is shown that when it's used too much, it will stop working for certain periods of time.
Okay, so now that we got the geography about the world out of the way it's time to explain. So pretty much as said in the title, it's basically a new generation of pirates this will actually be going along the one piece story line for the most part with out the straw hats being there and there being a lot more added such as not almost immediately going to the grand line. So the reason I put the geo of the world here is so that anyone can join. The three playable characters will be marines, bounty hunters, and pirates. I don't care if only a small group joins this cause then i'll have it to where were all pirates on the same crew so if you interested so it below I will also need the help of a co gm if anyone is willing. Also if anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradok
I would consider joining this if you would do me a favor and answer some questions lol!

1. How literate will it be? I'm okay with most levels of Role-Play but I don't do those that accept one line posts.

2. How often will posting be? Again, I'm fine with most posting frequencies but anything more than a week per post I don't do.

3. Maturity level? Will this be a straight rip from the Manga and show, with all the lightheartedness that entails, or will it have a different spin on it?

4. Is this a complete AU or will we see some canon characters along the way, minus the Straw Hat Pirates?

5. How restricted are Haki and Devil Fruit? Will we be seeing mastered Logia types and Conqueror Haki right off the bat or will things build to that?

6. If Devil Fruit aren't restricted to you allow custom made ones, or just those officially existing within the OP Universe already?

7. What is the power scaling? If we aren't starting in the Grand Line then will we start weak and gradually become strong, or will I be seeing super powerful characters right away?

8. Will this Role-Play be scripted, as in the GM is gradually pushing us towards one goal, or Freeform where IC decides the direction of the story?

I would consider joining this if you would do me a favor and answer some questions lol!

1. How literate will it be? I'm okay with most levels of Role-Play but I don't do those that accept one line posts.

2. How often will posting be? Again, I'm fine with most posting frequencies but anything more than a week per post I don't do.

3. Maturity level? Will this be a straight rip from the Manga and show, with all the lightheartedness that entails, or will it have a different spin on it?

4. Is this a complete AU or will we see some canon characters along the way, minus the Straw Hat Pirates?

5. How restricted are Haki and Devil Fruit? Will we be seeing mastered Logia types and Conqueror Haki right off the bat or will things build to that?

6. If Devil Fruit aren't restricted to you allow custom made ones, or just those officially existing within the OP Universe already?

7. What is the power scaling? If we aren't starting in the Grand Line then will we start weak and gradually become strong, or will I be seeing super powerful characters right away?

8. Will this Role-Play be scripted, as in the GM is gradually pushing us towards one goal, or Freeform where IC decides the direction of the story?
Ok lots of questions,....good? I think. *he says sarcastically*

1.For this probably the least I will allow is a 7-8 sentence paragraph most being three paragraphs

2. posting speed huh well I'd say a few times a week so people can still enjoy the life they do (not) have

3. That's up to you on maturity, though I will say nothing too explicit.

4.We will see some canon characters such as warlords and some side characters but there abilities and or personalities will be slightly altered.

5. nothing mastered right off the bat we will still have to progress but once it gets going we may see some weaker mastered one's that enemies have.

6. Okay there will be several rules over this once I get the ooc thread up, to list a few NO they Will not be restricted BUT there will be a limit to how many of us are allowed to be one. (that's gonna be first come first serve though and I'll think about the coming up with your own as well it interests me)

7. We'll be about as strong as krillen from DBZ enough to take out small fry but not big shots (probably a bad reference but who knows)

8. As far as I'm concerned with this I'd like to say half and half but more leaning to the IC will determine it.

If you got anymore questions don't hesitate to ask my friend

Okay then, I think I will take part in this when you get it running. I've an old character with the Idō Idō no Mi, or Move Move Fruit, that I'd like to revamp if I can get him up in time.

Send me a PM if you wish to talk about anything or tell me when it's up!

Saw your post about this so I checked it out. Not sure about joining yet because of RL stuffs but I am certainly considering it.

Saw your post about this so I checked it out. Not sure about joining yet because of RL stuffs but I am certainly considering it.
It's fine take your time. ;D

If anyone has anyone who'd be interested by all means inv or ask them, remember nobody has to be experienced as all the geography of the world which forms the basis of most of the plot is right here.

I'm trying to get my friend to join.

sweet a couple more people and i'll set up an ooc thread.

ok 2 more people and then I'll make the ooc, question this is for anyone who plays multiple characters how many characters would you like to play as in this? so I can make a limit based on that.

I only ever play one, any more and I feel I start neglecting one or the others.

I only ever play one, any more and I feel I start neglecting one or the others.
that's fine this question is for people who do play multiple.
p.s. I feel the same way

Reactions: Bradok
I play as much characters in accordance to how i like the rp, so if i really like the rp i will play more than 2 and if i feel like the rp is just good than i will play 2 only, the only time i play one character is either the rp is so vast and large in world concepts that i can only play one character or i don't really care too much for the rp.

Wait...is it still open?
Yes it is I was gonna make the ooc, but I still want one more person to be interested first so if you have anyone who'd like to, they don't have to be experienced about one piece at all, anyways if you know someone by all means invite them.