One Piece The Next Generation IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
2n9meu0.jpg

INTERACTION : @SashaBliss @Maximus @GreenSea
MENTION : -

Divider1.png

[fieldbox="NOELLE HELBY, crimson, dashed, 10, Georgia"]"Sorry pal, gentleman act won't work on me. I'm not giving my name for random guy," she threw a playful smile, more like a smirk actually, but she didn't care and might probably better to let it became a smirk. She looked at Zak and shrugged, "I don't know what kind of crew you want on your ship, just make sure he doesn't cause so much trouble and making me works extra hours to fix his wound," Noelle liked anything about medicine, including tending someone's wound. She just hated when someone didn't take care themself just because they thought they had doctor. Noelle appreciated life more than anything else, but it didn't mean she care... Yeah, Noelle was so complicated.

The doctor stood up to stretch her body, only to find another man coming, asking to be... paid? and calling Zak 'Captain'? Noelle raised her brow and leaned her body to the male, "Who the hell are you?" She shifted her eyes to Zak, "We don't even have enough money even though he says he will do anything...." a devil grin painted on her face, "Maybe we can just... sell him to the slavery? He SAID he WOULD do anything, right?" Before she got any answers, Raika walked outside which actually made her confused. I thought he wants to join the crew... What's going on?
[/fieldbox]​

'BOOOOM'

"AAAHH"

A loud bang followed by screaming had been heard I the mixture of things happening all together. A chef who was outside ran inside breathing heavily. "Someone help!!!" he cried. "Pirates are attacking The restaurant" Little did they know how many skilled people were among the scene.
(it was originally longer but it got deleted so sorry, but here)

Nicias

Nicias turned his ear curiously to the noise outside. The clanging of dishes made it hard to hear much outside of the kitchen so when it got louder it had his full attention. He placed another dish on the drying rack before using a towel in his back pocket to dry off his hands as the noise got louder and louder. Laying the towel over top of the drying dishes he threw off the ridiculous uniform they made him wear and headed toward the commotion cautiously. As he walked into the dining area he saw a lot of people in a state of confusion. all the noise had been from outside and not the dining area it seemed so Nic hopped over one of the tables and made for the door. When he stepped into the light all he could see was chaos, fights all over the place.

"this is my kind of party" he smiled as he literally jumped into the fray, landing on a pirates head, knocking him to the ground. He reached back and grabbed hold of the hilt of his sword that hung behind his thighs and with a quick draw he parried an incoming sword and did a spinning back kick to the poor souls jaw. He flicked his wrist, bringing his sword into a proper position instead of a reverse grip style and placed the blade on his shoulder. "whose next?" he taunted. Without even waiting for a response he kicked the man he had landed on, into another pirate. By the time the pirate looked up to see where the flying body had come from he was bet with a flying kick to the face. Another pirate attacked without hesitation swinging a large Cutlass. Nicias took a step backwards to avoid the first swing, raised his sword to block the second but was easily pushed back by the force behind it. The third swing was a downward strike that would probably cut Nic in two if it connected. He raised his sword as if to block but spun to the side and with the speed from his rotation slammed the dull side of his blade into the back of the mans neck. he wasnt dead, but he wasnt getting back up.

Nicias glanced upwards when he heard the sound of a gun cocking, and he dove before he could even figure out where the sound came from. When heard the shot it was father than he anticipated but the bullet only grazed his left arm. He looked at his arm, then looked at the shooter, then looked at his arm again...then looked at the shooter again. This time he was furious, nothing else mattered at this point. The noise was tuned out as he stalked toward the shooter. Several people made the mistake of getting between him and his prey and each of them payed dearly for their mistake. By the time he cornered his prey the man had reloaded his gun and was aiming it at Nicias with a shaking hand. Nicais Knocked the firearm out of the mans hand and raised his blade into the air. The man stumbled back in terror, but Nic didnt eviscerate him. He sheathed his sword in one fluid movement and kicked the man through the wall he was pressing himself too.

Winter Graves
Feeling: Interested
Conversation: @Angel Evans

~*~

Winter was shocked when there was a loud explosion coming from outside. Feeling that something big was going to go down, she reached behind her with her free hand and placed it on the handle of her favorite meat cleaver. Standing up, she withdrew her hand from Rae's with a smile and bowed her head to him. "I am sorry, Rae, but I must cut this short for now." She said kindly, her smile never leaving her face. "Maybe we can reschedule this lunch for another time."

With that little piece said, she turned and headed for the door, already seeing a boy with a sword run out. Opening the door, Winter came upon the scene of people fighting pirates on the restaurant ship. '
Just like home. Maybe I should just stay on this ship instead.' She thought to herself, jumping into the fray as she unsheathed her knife and started fighting the pirates with skills learned from her childhood.

Raika

Smiling, Raika jumps onto the ship and rams his armor onto a pirate. Spiraling in the air I slice through three pirates then I take out my dagger, throwing it at a pirate. Laughing maniacally, I start bashing with my arm and start taking apart the ship." So easy! give me a challenge!" I yell to the pirates advancing towards me.

2n9meu0.jpg

INTERACTION : -
MENTION : -

Divider1.png

[fieldbox="NOELLE HELBY, crimson, dashed, 10, Georgia"]Noelle muttered in silent as she heard loud explosion outside, "Oh, great," she stood up, but instead of following people outside to fight the pirates, Noelle walked toward the bar and sat there quietly. She was the doctor, throwing herself to battlefield was not a perfect thing to do. Surrounded by panic and chaos, Noelle was one of the people who kept neutral face. Slight of excitement crossed her tiny lips as she thought that she would perform many medical things after this battle. She would do it for free for her crews, which turned out to be the only captain. While other, Noelle could ask some money from them and they would be closer to buying ship.

The pirates had not broken through the inner side of ship which made her stay safe for the time being. Noelle turned her head, leaning her body forward, and found the trembling waiter, hiding under the bar, "Hey, boy, gives me some tea. I need to relax myself because for like... one hour later, I need to work my ass off saving the dying souls," The waiter only blinked in confusion, his shuttered mouth tried to make words, but he couldn't. Noelle rolled her eyes and slammed the bar, "Now!" With that, the waiter ran to the kitchen, maybe he was preparing the tea or just trying to run away from Noelle. In annoyance, Noelle moved her eyes back to the door, waiting for something to break through, either pirates or wounded people, she would happily accept both.
[/fieldbox]​

Leonard Legolas
Interaction: None

Leonard found an opening to escape and ran to the roof where he could saw the pirate emerging from the deep blue sea, the pirate went with a huge ship, bigger than he could imagine. "well this is amusing, I wonder what will happen." He laid out a carpet where he viewed the stage of battlefield between pirates. "So there's people like them as well... maybe I could help..." Leo started to shoot his way to the pirates that wanted to invade the Baratie. The velocity of the bullet can't be seen by naked eye, "that should do it..."

Zak
Interaction: none
Feeling: cocky
He looked to the man screaming. Zak just smiled as he thought 'what a perfect way to get my name out'. Standing out of his chair he started walking towards the door. He made his way outside seeing the pirates attacking innocents. He put a hand in his coat and pulled out his nodachi. He just had to be careful not to touch the water. He was prepared to make a name for himself by getting a bounty, for claiming he was a pirate and for defeating a pirate of a greater status then him. He stood amongst the now made battlefield as he readied himself.

Nicias
interaction:none
feeling: irritated

"Aw crap, they are totally going to make me pay for that" he looked at the hole he just made in a wall. as he moved to turn around a fist connected with his jaw sending him through the hole he just made. It took him a second to shake off the stars he was seeing but at least this way he didnt have to pay for the hole. He stepped back through the hole to see a brute of a man hurling people around. He rubbed his jaw "Hey Tubby, you hit like a girl" he screamed to get the mans attention. The man turned to him with the face of a raging bull and charged like one as well. Nic dove to the side and as he got to his feet he was back fisted across the deck. He hit the floor rolling and got to his feet in time to see the bull man charging yet again. He reached for his sword on instinct but froze for a second as the rampaging man got closer and closer. At the last second he jumped into the air, stabbing his sword into the wall behind him and swinging himself higher into the air. the man collided with the wall but it didnt seem to phase him at all so Nicias came down on him with all of his might. His sword was blocked by the mans forearm with enough force to send Nic flying backwards yet again. he slid to a halt as the man ripped off his sleeve revealing armor "You've Got to be kidding me." this time Nicias charged switching the blade from his right hand to his left hand.

Nicias Lashed out with a flurry of strikes, switching sword hands seemingly at random in an attempt to find a weak spot. "are you finished?" the man asked as he was pretty much unscathed from the assault.

"That was just the warm up fatso" Nicias took a step backwards as he sheathed his sword yet again. there were no weak points that he would be able to pierce with his current level of skill. But sword play wasn't his only skill. The man swung a punch at Nicias but he ducked under it and uppercutted the man in the jaw but it had little effect. the man laughed and swung again but Nicias was too close to the man, close enough to use his force against him and flip him right on his tail. with the man down for a moment Nicias hoped away from him and turned to face him. He was big, he was strong, he was armored, but he was slow and heavy. The man charged at him one more time and Nicias swore he felt the deck shaking with every step. He reached for his sword yet again. This time he jumped early and spun, knocking the mans armored hand away with his sword s he reached up to grab him. Nicias landed and charged the man from behind, shoving him into the ocean with a shoulder tackle. The man flailed around grabbing for the deck but the second he grabbed hold of it Nicias shoved a foot in his face, sending him underwater. "Are you finished" he asked rhetorically placing his blade over his shoulder as he turned to find his next victim.

Rae watched as the restaurant ship got attacked by a pirate. "hmm Pirates? I was looking for some." he chuckled to himself as he took a sip of the drink that Winter had bought for him. Winter herself decided that she would fight the pirates to protect the ship,but Rae wasn't finished with his meal so he didn't budge. Besides these guy's were complete small fry. "Mero Mero" he said the two words softly falling from his lips. Every time a pirate came close to him,he was immediately turned to stone. Rae watched pleasantly entertained as the other's fought on the ship and the pirates that were dumb enough to come near him,became susceptible to his good looks and turned to stone. "These guys however" he said examining the people that were fighting. "I might consider joining their pirate crew" he thought to himself as another soldier's body became hard and cold while he continued his meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.