One Piece RP (Closed for Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Max_Well

Original poster
Hello everybody! As you can tell, I am new on this site, but am not new to RPing which means I can jump right in with my average writing skills rather than reading tutorial upon tutorial, ha. At the moment I am craving a RP set within my favorite series ever, One Piece! Rather than being a pirate like Straw Hat Luffy himself however, I was thinking that we could start out as bounty hunters as that seems to me like the best affiliation to RP as.

The RP is set probably a century after the actual series so there will be no existing characters left alive, so there is a new generation of people that we can test our mettle against. I also want to start in the Grand Line. Perhaps we can have met up in the blue that we were both born in, if we were both born in a blue and not the Grand Line. As for other information such as important characters like the admirals, Yonko, etc, we can come up with that together. However, the first few arcs can just be us against small criminals and the like.

Before you decide if you want to join, read these RP rules please:

1. While I am going to try my hardest not to tell you what your character can or can't do in and out of combat, it wouldn't be any fun if the challenges that we set up together are constantly made trivial by either of our character's abilities (for me at least). For example, your character ate the ice logia fruit and knows how to use it well? Great. They have also learned all forms of Rokushiki? Uh, as long as the enemies are stronger, right?... Oh... and they have mastered Kenbunshoku Haki, Busoshoku Haki, Haoshoku Haki, is a navigator that can get us out of any problem on the seas, and can fix the ship no matter what damage it has taken? Ok then Mr./Ms. Pirate King slayer....

2. I am fine with taking the reigns in this RP and controlling most of the NPCs if you wish, and I am ok if you want to help me out with that job too. I also plan to control multiple main characters at once and not just have one main character.

3. There are plenty of devil fruits to choose from if we choose to take one, but making a custom one is a choice as well. As you can see, there isn't much of a restriction regarding things that devil fruits can do (there is a biscuit devil fruit for christ's sake!) so go wild! However, I would prefer if we stuck with a theme when making our own, and not something like Hobi Hobi no Mi that seems to have several abilities randomly stitched together. I am fine with this if you want to make a mythical devil fruit from a legend however, as they tend to have all sorts of crazy abilities. For example, Marco's Phoenix devil fruit.

Now we get on to the RPer rules!

1. Due to my schedule, this RP will not be fast paced. I can guarantee a post within 72 hours of yours at the most. Sometimes it will be quicker though, just depends on what my schedule is looking like at the time. Because of this, I don't expect you to be a fast poster either, as long as you can get something out a week or less after a post of my own.

2. I consider myself a semi-detailed writer, though I don't care how good you are. As long as we are both having fun with the RP, there doesn't need to be perfection in all of our posts in my opinion.

3. I know that plenty of people here enjoy romance RPs when doing one on ones, so I am not opposed to the idea, but we don't have to involve any of that if you wish. If you do want romance or at least that possibility, then ask me to be a certain gender if you wish. I can play either.

4. I won't get angry if you want to leave the RP, so tell me please! I don't like waiting for a post that will never come. I will do the same if I am not interested anymore either.

message me below or PM me if you are interested in this RP. I am only taking one partner for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.