One Piece Role-Play Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested as well if anything I have an original one piece character thought up

OOC will be up this weekend as promised. I've mostly been working on the story and how to make things progress naturally, stuff like that. I'm on my phone right not, but when I get home Ill be updating you guys, as well as laying out some new grounds rules concerning Devil Frit and Haki. I could just wait and announce that stuff in he OOC, but I want to make sure these restrictions don't isolate any of the interested parties, an catch them off guard.

Okay, I just hope I'll be allowed to have one of the two devil fruits that I want. If not I'll figure something else out.

I have a question will the WILL OF D play a factor like in the show and manga @Bradok im interested in joining but you seem to have enough people. I'd like to know how would you rank everyone cuz not everyone can be the Zorro first mate character or the Sanji.

If anything I am interested in being a character like Ace or even Marco. A powerful character that would be great if he joined the crew, but at first is just an ally not a crew member

@Sasha Bliss I don't know but that's a high possibility since Bradok hasn't been on for 10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.