One Piece: An Odyssey

The sudden burst of energy from Roma was surprising and had caught his interest in wanting to study him, that and to study the body of what he guessed was a logia df user was especially cause for some testing. This was his chance to learn more of how the different types of fruits worked, though had to take it slowly for the time being and followed him to his small ship.'Hm. Didn't fully prepare before setting out did you?'Glancing at him curiously, but shrugged as it was better than being stuck on a marine ship shackled and made his way onto the boat before sitting down against the railings.'So, captain..I hope you have a destination in mind.'Now it was time to see how he actually did as captain as he still didn't officially see this man as his captain until he proved himself and was simply here cause he needed a ride and his obligation for helping him escape the marines.*Time to try this pirate life out along the way.*He thought before taking out a fresh stick of gum and popped it into his mouth.

Roma shrugged at The Doctor's comment aimed at his boat. While true he certainly wasn't as prepared as he hoped he would be this was the best he could do as a nineteen year old who lived only a simple life before his new life as a pirate. Seriously where in the world could a nineteen year old who lived with his mother, helping her with the family bakery could get the connections or the money to buy a ship? Then again he could've stolen one, but that could very well be suicide since he wouldn't know who would be on that ship. He maybe dumb enough to go and attack a docked naval ship to get The Doctor though he wasn't dumb enough to attack a naval ship on the sea. At least with a docked ship he can escape if something went wrong, but out on sea he would be helpless. There isn't a hope that his little sailboat could ever out sail a naval ship. "Eh, this was the best I could do. You gotta start somewhere at least." The boat at least was sailing through the water.

"I'm hoping of making it to the next island which is quite some distance. Weather permitting that is." He said and just as if mother nature just lifted her middle finger at them there was a cluster fuck of black menacing clouds, cracking with lightning in the distance...in the direction they were heading. "Oh you've got be fucking...." His face became grim and he turned to The Doctor. "I recommend you hold onto your ass. Things are going to get bumpy."

The doctor simply shrugged while gazing off into the distance, seeing nothing but water for miles as the ship rocked back and forth. Not the best start for this supposed crew, but not all pirates started out with a grand ship, though being on a small sailboat and on the ocean with two devil fruit users. Such a situation was certainly terrifying and of course things just got worse with coming storm looming before them.'And here I thought this day couldn't get anymore exciting.'He tilted his head back to laugh like a kid who just got a new toy; muffled by the loud crack of lightning as they could already feel the ocean's water getting rougher.

The little sailboat basically being tossed around on the water, leaving the two to cling onto whatever they could their hands on for dear life.'YO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM FOR ME! FOR THE PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME!'Singing in a loud, merry tone that was blanked out by the booming thunder and harsh waves exploding onto the boat that left them soaked.

"GIVE ME YOUR WORST YOU-!" Midway through his challenge to the sea, salt water shot into his mouth as if the sea and then spat it out with the salty taste lingering on his tongue. Roma gritted his teeth and held onto whatever he could as he was jerked around by the constant smashing of the waves against the boat. There was a particularly large wave that came above them, large enough to capsize them if it were to hit the boat. Not even giving it the chance he send fist of plasma at the wave, destroying it on impact. The sky lit up with lightning and roared mightily with thunder that echoed through the chaotic waters. At this point this wasn't even a test to see if they were skilled pirates, it had become a whole matter of luck if they would survive this storm or sink to the very bottom. To be quite fair the odds are certainly stacked against them; two devil fruits users that are stuck on a sailboat while the mother nature seemed to be doing her very best to kill them.

It felt like forever since they had entered the storm. They've been thrown around by the waves and at times were nearly struck by lightning. The storm seemed to be eternal, raging on until it had killed these two young men. Then silence. The waves had stopped their assault and the sky was so clear that the blue seemed to go on for miles without a single cloud. Roma stood up unsteadily keeping himself up by holding onto the railing. Breaking the silence, he began to laugh excitedly. "You haven't done me in yet!" He yelled up at the sky as if he was telling God that he wasn't dead yet.

Snow. There was snow starting to fall in the East Blue. In confusion he held his hand out and let the flakes touch his hand, melting in mere seconds. "What the? Where the hell are we?" Where ever they were they were completely off course, but what they saw was quite the unusual sight; an island covered in snow. There was a strong urge to go there, the urge to go on an adventure to see what awaits there. It didn't take much for him to dry out; he just turned himself into plasma and the heat alone did the trick. He turned to The Doctor and told him, "I have an extra set you can borrow. You're going to need it." Without even consulting his new comrade they sailed off to the snowy island. When they landed, Roma hopped out of the boat and looked around.

The storm felt like it went on for hours or even days with no sign of stopping, which gradually grew worse for the two struggling to stay alive. With all the tossing and giant waves threatening to capsize the sailboat, if not for Roma using his plasma to blast an opening to avoid their watery deaths. It was amazing that this little boat could withstand such powerful force that mother nature wrought and bombarded them with, though the ship had cracks and small chunks missing from the onslaught.

Then, as if by magic, the storm succeeded and the sky grew clear as if the clouds were simply wiped away; showing no signs of ever being there. So grateful for it to be over as the doctor sat up, completely soaked to the bone with water dripping from his hair and shades as he was gripping two scalpels that he dug into the railings. This gave him something to hold onto and had gripped them so tightly to the point that it made his knuckles white, though what was odd was that though anyone else would be shivering. He showed no sign of such as if not bothered by the cold in the least when hearing Roma shout in excitement to no one in particular.

Spitting out some water before standing up and wiped some water off his shades.'As fun as that was. Best not to risk going through something like that again.'Shaking his head a little as Roma told him of a spare set of clothes and headed to the cabin to change out of wet clothing before putting them in a sack for he wouldn't leave these behind, having come to like them as they fit his style.'Hm, looks like we survived our first adventure and already onto the next.'Holding the sack over his shoulder and peered over at the island with a small grin and watched the sparkling white snowfall.

Roy had found a nice size cave to hide in, finding cover from the snow. He left all the chucks of metal near the entrance, letting them cool down. He put the flaming arm deeper inside of the cave. He raised an eyebrow, noticing how strange it was for this arm to be on fire for that long or not even let out the smell of burning flesh. It obviously belonged to something else, perhaps it had clues. But it was his only source of fires, which he would need to melt down all this scrap metal. But all the wood out there was covered in snow and make it difficult to light on fire. Roy walked out of his cave, the snow melting no his cloak and making it wet.

Roy managed to break off a good amount of large branches, carrying them quite easily. The only problem would be making it catch on fire. Suddenly, a few blips came out in his eyes with an arrow's tip pointing to the left. He turned his head, it pointing at something in the distance with a numbers under it for distance "Interesting, my eyes can also pick up on heat signatures. And this one seems to be quite high. I wonder if" He blinked his eyes, his vision changing to heat vision. He immediatly closed his eyes, it backfiring due to the entire land scape being covered in snow. His vision returned back to normal. "I'll have to work on that" He looked up, the arrowtip now gone. He walked towards the location of where the arrow pointed.

Roy made it to the coast, a small ragged and beat up ship going to the shore. Two men jumped out of the ship and walked around the coast. Roy turned around, noticing the wind picking up. A large blizzard was coming his direction. Without hesitation, he ran towards the two men, his black cloak and scarlett eyes standing out. He stopped a distance away from them and spoke in a monotonistic tone "A large blizzard is coming this way and I doubt your ship can manage escaping that. Come with me if you want to live" He ran along the coast, holding the large sticks and moving with quick speeds. He wasn't really worried about himself but rather the materials that he left in the cave and the cave itself. If the blanket of snow covered it, he would be shit out of luck to find out his origins.

It seemed like that they weren't out of the neck of the woods yet. The wind picked up fiercely signaling that a blizzard was going to take place soon. The boat already took a hell of a beating from that raging storm out on the water before. It probably wouldn't be able to hold up against pounds of snow smashing and piling up on it. The wood would collapse and even if the wood was somehow strong enough to support the snow the wind would just tear it apart anyway. The duo would probably most likely freeze to death if they didn't find shelter soon. It just seemed like Mother Nature was truly trying her hardest to kill them. As it seemed like they were completely out of luck things had turned their way. A stranger with a monotone voice and glowing scarlet eyes told them to follow him out of the snow. Not seeing any other choice in the matter he motioned The Doctor to come and follow after the stranger. He ran after him with impressive speed that wasn't impeded by the snow.

The boat just barely made it to the island, which was amazing since it looked like it would break apart at any moment as he would jump down off the boat after reaching the shore. Snow covered the landscape and trees with the air a cold brisk that made their breath visible with each exhale.'Hm, this really has turned into a fun day.'Adjusting the sack over his shoulder before noticing that the wind was starting to pick up, but that wasn't enough oddness today for a strange man suddenly came out from the forest towards them.

Whoever this person was; apparently had come out here to warn the two of a blizzard in that monotone manner that made this figure all the more perplexing. With the wind growing stronger by the second, this was not the time to go asking questions and would nod to Roma and saw the two running off.'Wait..what about the supplies?'Pointing at the boat, though his voice was drowned out by the howling winds as he simply shrugged and followed after, hoping they would make it to this shelter before the blizzard really picked up.

He was lost. He couldn't be any more lost. He was so lost, he was surprised he could find his own ass. Blinking, he glanced around his general vicinity and he was met with the sight of sunburnt-color, cracked ground and dust, along with a few cacti scattered about. Glancing up, he winced as the sun beamed down on him full force and he let out a raggedy sigh.

"Motherfucker." He rubbed his forehead as his throat steadily became more and more dry as he peeled off his shirt, tucking it into his pants like a sash as he continued to advance through the desert. How the hell did he even wind up here? Was it another blackout? Perhaps his father - whatever deity may exist - damn his soul.

'He killed his father'.

Yeah, that was the greatest lie of the century; hell, no one would ever be able to top that lie. It pained Hayden to know that his father was still alive, somewhere, living it up while simultaneously tormenting him. He wanted nothing more than to put that bastard's heart in the ground.

'I guess that's what a goal is...' He spoke mentally, musing over his own motives. Some sought to save the world, other to protect someone close to them or find someone important.

Him? He just wanted his old man dead.

"Where the fuck am I...?' He groaned as he continued to walk aimlessly. He was supposed to be going after Cesare Roma, but a figurative monkey wrench was thrown in his plans, leaving him stranded in a desert with no clue as to how he got there.

It wasn't before long that the blizzard consumed them, its harsh winds and freezing low temperatures surrounding them. But his pace did not falter, he ran towards where the cave was but seeing it now would be impossible. He turned around to see the two men following him and turned his head back around. Hopefully his black cloak would help them see him in the blizzard. He blinked his eyes, his vision turning to heat vision. In the distance, he saw a small source of heat. It was the small flame left on the burning arm he left in the cave. Usually, most people would show signs of happiness but he kept the same face and tone "There's shelter a few meters up ahead, it won't be long before we reach it." He said, picking up the pace.

In no time, he reached the entrance of the cave "Follow my actions." He ran and slid, going into a large blanket of snow. He came out of the blanket from the other side, flying out and skidding to a stop. The hole was now 2 meters up from the entrance, a small drop now to the bottom of the cave that was partially covered in snow. The flame on the arm was weak now and the metal pieces were getting covered in snow. He ran to the arm but before he could do anything, the flame went out due to the large gust of wind coming in from the hole. He looked down at the charred arm, his back towards the entrance and unaware if the other two made it.

They finally had reached upon the entrance of the cave. There was a giant blanket of snow that covered most of the entrance except a small gap that they had to slide under. Doing as the stranger did, he ran and slid under the blanket of snow and ice and then made his way back into the cave. As soon as he entered the cave he noticed just dark it was so it remedy that he created a sphere of plasma that gave the cave a golden glow. Looking around at the cave he found metal covered in snow, wood, and a charred...hand? Wait why was there a charred hand? You know what maybe somethings aren't just meant to be answered. "So...may I know your name?" He asked their rescuer.

The wind gradually grew stronger, causing snow to blow wildly into the their faces making it harder to see more than a few feet ahead of them. At least his shades helped protect his vision some as he kept the left hand gripping the sack of his wet clothes and the right over his eyes to shield them as he pushed forward for he didn't want to get left behind and lost. Seeing Roma ahead and the stranger speaking in monotone further ahead and chuckled a bit at the thought of dying in a blizzard; a pathetic way to go out after all the manipulating and trouble he had put himself through. So, one thing was certain; he wasn't gonna die here with far too many things still needed to be done.

Thankfully they didn't need to run much further as he soon saw the two of them slide into an opening, which he guessed into a cave.'Strangest day yet.'He mused to himself before doing as they did and slid into the cave that was dark at first until Roma used his ability to make himself glow and hopped up off the ground to dust himself off.'Well today has been a fun, but rather long day. I rather much take a nap at this time.'Patting Roma on the shoulders with a grin to the stranger then wandered off to find a comfy place to lie down with the use of his sack as a pillow, would drift off to sleep, though odd that someone could easily get to sleep in such a situation.

~Hayden~
__________________________________​
The sun is still blaring and now I’m far past ‘annoyed’ and I’m just out and out pissed the fuck off. What shitlord decided it’d be funny to place some blazing ball in the sky? Whenever I find the source of the ‘sun’, I’m going to shove Sin so far up his or hers’ ass they’re going to become my sword’s second sheath.

Still trudging onwards, I scowl as my vision steadily becomes blurry and I feel the effects of dehydration. Is this really how I go? Killed by the fucking weather? Ain’t that some shit. My father always said that, if I was lucky, I’d die from being shot or stabbed from behind. At least I’d have some sort of excuse. But this?

This is some bullshit.

Staggering onwards, I let out a raggedy sigh as I fall to my knees, the butt of Sin’s sheath digging into the ground being the only thing keeping me from eating a mouth full of dirt.

“Shit.” I curse weakly, my vision going hazy as place another hand out in front of me, pushing against the ground as I fight against my body’s exhaustion. I can’t go like this. Not here – not now. There’s too much for me to do – too many people to

kill.

I wonder, if I were to die, what would I see? After so many years of travelling and being exposed to various religions and beliefs, I’ve been left with questions. Maybe that’s why I kill – to find out what happens after death? No, that’s bullshit. I do what I do because it’s the only thing I’m good at. Father made sure of that.

Groaning, my strength fades as my arm buckles against my weight and I fall face first into the ground, slowly slipping into unconsciousness.
________________________________________________​
“Wakey wakey.” A voice rouses me from the abyss that was unconsciousness and I blink away the haze that covered my mind, slowly coming to. Sitting up slowly, I realize I’m lying on a sofa and there’s a faint noise in the background, as if it was being muffled.

“What…?” I question to no one in particular as my vision remains blurry and I can only make out the overwhelming smell of alcohol and food.

“Take your time, kid.” The same voice which woke me says and I begin to make out the room I’m in. It’s small yet lavish – though, lavish might not be the correct word. It’s as if this ‘den’ I’m in is the trophy room to some criminal. And by that I mean it was filled with some ugly motherfuckers, sexy whores, a tiger in a cage and various pieces of furniture.

“Who are you?” I question while pushing myself off the floor, focusing on the one eyed man standing before me. Wait, when did I even fall on the floor?

“Thanatos.” He walked towards me while giving me the coldest smile imaginable. “Thanatos Zaynesworth, nephew.”

My blood ran cold.

I instinctively scrambled to my feet. Where were my weapons?

“Now, now, kid, calm down.” Thanatos attempts to calm me down, the smile on his face disappearing as a smug smirk replaced it. “I ain’t gonna hurt you – you’re family kid.” He grinned, placing a hand on my shoulder as he pushed me back down onto the sofa before sitting on the edge of a table across from me.

“You can’t imagine how surprised I was to find my nephew face first on the outskirts of town.”

“How can you be so sure I’m your nephew?” I question curtly and he hums.

“The sword – my sword, Sin. I named it after my ex. Gave it to you after my brother slaughtered your family. You probably don’t remember it, though.” He chuckles and I curl my fingers into my pant legs. I don’t like this. I have no weapons and he, obviously, has the upper hand.

“What do you want?” I inquire, my eyes darting back and forth as I search for an ideal escape route.

“What do I want? Not much.” He stands up, dusting his lap off. “I want my brother dead just as much as you do, if not more so. But, you’re a Zaynesworth, kid. And, like all Zaynesworths, you have to prove yourself.” He states and, before I can ask him to clarify, he grabs my throat before throwing me across the room.

I grunt as my back makes contact with a wall and I feel it crumble as I pass through it and, suddenly, the noises that were muffled become loud and everything becomes surreal as time seems to slow down. There are blinding lights all around me, some in different colors which is beyond confusing, and beneath me, as I sail through the air, is roaring crowd, all circled around a pit.

A pit I am now falling into.

Yelling, I land on the rocky and dirt covered surface on my back and I groan as I stare up at the mass of people looking down at me, screaming incoherently. Soon, my uncle appears, leaning on the railing meant to keep people from falling into the pit and everyone goes silent.

“Highly estee- Ah, who am I kidding? None of you fuckers are highly esteemed. Let me restart – Ahem! My fellow scumbags and degenerates-” Everyone roared in excitement. “I have a special guest for you here today! This little bastard here is my one and only nephew – to my knowledge – and now he’s going to prove he has to balls to wear my family’s name. And, to do that, he’s going to have to survive a gauntlet of some of the meanest, toughest sons of bitches here!” He announced and the crowd went wild.

Goddammit.

“So, only five of you fuckers will get a shot. It’s a fight to the death, as per the rules, and whoever manages to kill him will be greatly rewarded!” He announced and I swear to God I heard a Wilhelm Scream in the background. “Now, let’s get this shit on the road!” He said while stepping back and instantly someone jumped over the rail, landing across from me.

Remaining silent, I glared at the freak across from me. He had a creamy skin tone and pitch black eyes. He was completely bald with what I can only assume to be bones sticking out of his skull and eyebrows. He wore rags which hung loosely on his body and protruding from his arms were blades of pure bone.

“Fuck’re you?” I question while cracking my knuckles, finally becoming aware of the fact I have none of my weapons. Though, I suppose I should be somewhat grateful of the fact I even have my boots and pants considering the fact my lovely uncle withheld my shirt.

Not that I really care - the armor rating was terrible anyway.

“My name isn’t important to you, dead man. The only thing you should know is that I ate the Bone Bone Fruit, and because of that I can control my own bones.” He states with pride and I narrow my eyes.

“Why the hell would you tell me that? You should have kept it a secret.” I state and he snarls before rushing me. Clenching my fists, I run towards him, dropping into a slide as he slashes wildly. Effortlessly evading his attack, I sweep my arm around his ankle, causing him to fall to the ground.

Going into a roll, I recover quickly before twisting to the side as my opponent lunges at my midsection and I can’t help but curse how fast this jackass is.

“Oh, this is just pitiful – you’re all speed but no technique. You can thrust all you want, but without proper skill you’ll just humiliate yourself.” I taunt as I flip backwards, deflecting one of his bone slashes with the toe of my boot. Landing on my feet, I raise one leg while spinning, thrusting the sole of my boot into his solar plexus.

Smirking, I fall into a cartwheel before flipping over him, my acrobatic ability taking him by surprise while also providing me with an opening to kick him in the back of the head, sending him staggering forward. Landing in a crouch, I wait as he recovers, quickly whipping towards me while opening his big fat mouth to let out a yell of anger.

Fucking noobs were all the same.

Kicking against the ground, I break out into a run before jumping from the floor. Allowing my momentum to carry me, I run alongside the wall, catching my stupid opponent off-guard before quickly rebounding off of it, spinning through the air before slamming my heel into the side of his head.

Flipping in the air, I land in a handstand before spinning on my palm, bending elbow while extending my leg, allowing me to nail him in the side with another kick. Pushing away, I land on my feet before immediately rushing him, launching a flurry of punches onto his body.

First, I target his ribs. The quicker I break those, the less mobile he’ll be. Narrowing my eyes, I deliver a punch to his throat which causes his eyes to water as he drops to a knee.

“Having a Devil Fruit doesn’t make you some sort of God, shithead. It just makes you stupid – bet you thought you could take on the whole world, didn’t you? Let me guess – that’s why you told me about your fruit. To intimidate me. Well, jokes on you, because I don’t get scared easily.” I smirk while kicking him in the side of the head, causing him to double over as I stand over him, smiling cruelly.

“Bye bye, Bone Man.” I speak softly before raising my foot before stomping down on his throat repeatedly until the only thing I can hear is his strangled attempts at gaining oxygen. “Hard to breathe through a crushed windpipe, huh?” I question while rubbing my nose as I look up to the onlookers, everyone looking awkward while my uncle has a proud expression on his face. Accompanying that look, though, is one of the most malicious and vicious grins I’ve ever bore witness to in my life.

Next.”

Yuseth quickly turned to Roma when he emitted the ball of plasma "So you were the source of heat" He said, tossing the arm on the ground and walking over to Roma. He examined him for a moment before answering his question "I suppose I am Yuseth Othello Roboto. But you may call me whatever you like" He stared at the glowing orb, a small glint in his eyes. He had his infrared vision on and was able to see the heat and the temperature of it. It was exactly what he needed to melt all the metal. "And who might you be, man that was about to die?" He asked, slightly tilting his head.

So this guy can sense heat? That would explain how he was able to find the two of them through that snow though the question was how. In any case he was grateful that he had rescued them for the time being. The question is how the hell were they going to get off this island. The sail boat was already wrecked from the sea storm and this snow storm would probably be the nail in the coffin for that dingy little thing. He would have to worry about that later. He was too curious about this man. "Yuseth Othello Roboto. That's a mouthful. You look more like a Joey or maybe Bob? Eh I'll just call you Roy." It was just a shorthand of using his name. No one has time to call him by his full name. "The name is Cesare Roma and that guy taking a power nap is The Doctor. Don't ask me why just go with it." He sat down on a rock and looked back at the cyborg. "So do you have any idea where we are?"

Roy scratched his head when the man began to call him different names and finally Roy. The last one didn't sound that bad, plus it had the beginning letters of each of his fake names. He nodded "Nice to meet you Cesare Roma" He tossed the large pieces of wood on the ground in front of them and shook his head, all the snow falling off of him. "Unfortunately, I do not know where we are at. I just woke up 45 minutes and 23 seconds, 24 now" He said as he walked forward and began to move the pieces of wood around forming a tent. "But it shouldn't be too long before that blizzard pass" He took a few steps away from the wood "Could you light it on fire?" He asked Cesare Roma.

Sitting by a large tree next to a pond about twenty meters wide. With the only light shining down from the hole in the only open part of the cave, sat a woman about five feet and eight inches tall. She was munching on an apple while reading a book on navigation, as to keep her dream alive of leaving the island. When suddenly a giant dark shadow loomed over Ayame with its bright yellow eyes gazing at her. As she looked up and waved at the culprit, the figure then slumped to the ground next to her which Ayame then pat the side of its head. The creature let out a happy little hissing sound as it thumped its tail on the ground, causing the floor to shake a bit. "And they say you are highly dangerous. You are nothing more than a puppy. A giant snake creature that could easily go on a rampage puppy." Ayame giggled at this as she sat closer to her only friend and showed him the book she was reading. The snake stared at the picture before rolling around to how confusion. "Yep a harmless little puppy." Ayame said as the creature then went out an exit and came back in shortly afterwards with a newspaper. "H-how did you? On second thought, I rather not know. But thank you Night." She said which made the snake nod its head before laying down again.

"Jesus that's oddly specific. What are you a robot or something?" He joked to the young man. Roy did seem very robotic with his actions; he could sense heat, is completely monotone when he speaks, and is way too specific about certain things such as the time he had woken up. It was like he was a robot. Roma looked at the wooden frame and shrugged in response. It would be nice to have some worth and light so he shot a bolt of plasma at the frame, setting it ablaze in an instant. "There you go Roy. So what's your story?" He leaned back on the rock and observed the young man. Just why was he here in the first place? "How did you end up here?"

"A robot?" Roy said to himself. He knew what a robot was but he never thought of him being one. But robots can't think like how he does, or was he programmed that way. He turned to Cesare Roma with a blank expression "I don't know" Was his only response. He stared at the large flames "I do not know my story, I do not know how I got here. I do not know who I am" It was sad that he felt nothing saying those words, knowing nothing of him self. It was only sadder that he didn't feel anything, he only knew of the word and definition of sadness. "I woke up and found myself on my island. Then I found you two not so long after" He took a seat on the soft floor coated with a layer of snow. "What is your story Cesare Roma?"

This guy truly seemed to know nothing about himself besides his name. He only knows that he awoke here and that's the extent of what he knows about himself. It truly was a sad, sad existence. Upon being asked about himself, he simply shrugged. "There isn't much to tell. My mom is a baker and my pops is a marine. My grandfather, my mom's pops, was a pirate for many years until he retired. I guess you could say that he is the reason why I'm a pirate today." He stared into the fire, the flames flickered and danced in the dark cave, crackling and giving the snow filled cave warmth. "I'm after something big, a treasure that some would certainly cause others to say I'm nuts, but I know I'm not crazy. It's out there and I'm going to find it." Roma smiled thinking back at the tales that he heard of this great treasure. It wouldn't be easy, but with hard work he knew he would get it. First before he could even think of doing it he needed a crew. That's when he had an idea. "Say, you aren't doing much here. Why don't you join my crew?"