One Piece: A New Beginning [OOC]

(To put this in perspective she's about 1,000 short of being on the same level as Arlong)*

*For now

Just figured out a little subplot to do for myself, hope it's to everyone's liking. I had to figure a good way to get Hitomi to join after all, no? Hehehe...

I find it rather fitting. What do you guys think?

Have fun dude.

... Can I just shoot Slaine? Just like, shoot him? If you want to have some revenge on him yourself I can just shoot one of his balls? Or something like that?

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but snicker when I read that, Owl.

Reactions: The Writing Owl
My stupid alerts failed me and I fell back a page. Dammit T~T

Eh don't worry, you didn't miss TOO much.

Should probably note Lassiter is actually easy to convince. Just didn't want to go OOC because of one of my previous posts. He'll especially follow if he finds out that Lorelei is a fishwoman.

Once I get off work I'll have a post up, been awake since about 2:30 in the morning today, so apologies for the slow going for the post on my end of things today.

At work on break, will be home in 5 hours, hopefully will have something to read/post to when I get home :p

Awh I was gonna have ze Ivan beat them to the docks :c Oh well.

Well...posting order...
[hehe, 'order'....it's basically 'you guys' - 'me' and back]

I just didn't know they'd jump straight to the boat, thought there'd be a little travel distance and stuff for a walk and talk.. But jumping is okay I guess

No not really, I just wait til all of you respond to my posts.

In b4 anyone posts after the update

I hope my post was alright, heh, waiting to see how the responses will go.

Also curious if Writing Owl may have Lorelei see any similarities or not with the young Marine hehehe..

I hope my post was alright, heh, waiting to see how the responses will go.

Also curious if Writing Owl may have Lorelei see any similarities or not with the young Marine hehehe..
Could I has Ivan walk by chur character's side for dis? =o

Sure go ahead