One Piece: A New Beginning [OOC]

Meeting. Sorry I still haven't posted the IC guys. Life has been a LITTLE crazy recently...

Its fine just take your time.

All right kids it's finally time, I am posting in all my rps that I need to today, including making this one's IC.

So it's crossed my mind... I'm going to need to realllllly think things through on how Hitomi's going to even join the crew..

Should be interesting to see how it goes. Feel free to ask me about things if you feel the need.

Okay, just a quick note, Lorelei's skin is ORANGE, not red. I know the picture may have a more reddish look to it, but her skin is most definitely orange. Just confirming this since a couple of people posted about it being red.

Hehehe.. I was going to say something but decided to stay quiet.

On the other hand.. Really going to need to wrack my brain on this one.. @The Writing Owl I bet you have a clear idea on who Hitomi's mother is at this point haha. (Screw timelines!)

Oh my God, wait... You didn't... Oh you son of a gun, @Detective Zero! I guess since this is as stated in the first post, an ALTERNATE TIMELINE it could technically exist that Lorelei would possibly interact and be friendly with daughter and mother. Just in different timelines!

Heehee, I figured why not. No harm in doing so, adds more fun to the RP in my eyes. Plus, I did have fun in Falcon's RP but I never did get far with Reimu's actual 'progression' compared to everyone else.

What are you two rambling about?

Oh just some nonsense that happened in another One Piece RP that we were both a part of for a good.. Year and a half?

Lol only 2 people are really really sneaky about this business from what I am reading.

This is going to be fun having borsh be the loudmouth mule of the group i can already hear the "shut up Borsh!" line in future conversations.

We should have Lassiter sow his mouth shut in his sleep one time.

Well, these next few lines should be fun to see their reaction.
XD

Not that famous, but the mere fact she up and said she was the captain.... though anybody who's seen her poster will see her 19,000 bounty

Sounds like a lot to start up some trouble. Who knows? Nothing brings a crew together like a 'harmless' brawl XD