• Grapefruits

• Oranges

• Bananas

• Other: If chosen, tell me what it is!

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

Tyche

Original poster
DUE TO THE HORDE OF LOVELY ROLEPLAYERS WHO HAVE MESSAGED ME: I AM CLOSED FOR REQUESTS

Hello, my name is cooltext1820641440.png
I just recently changed my name so most of you will know me as F L Y.

I want to create this thread for my own benefit as well as others who may have the same ideas, but nobody to role-play them with. This thread will be edited constantly so don't be afraid to check back every once and awhile or you can even PM me some of your ideas you'd like to try out that aren't listed!

Anyway, here is just some hoopla you can read through:

• 1. My age is irrelevant, but I am of age-- please respect that. I am a female, except that shouldn't depict your choice on whether or not to role-play with me.

2. I am a student so I will be unable to role-play during the week from 6am-3pm. On the weekends, unless I am doing something, I will be on constantly checking my alerts and whatnot so expect my most avid posts then.

3. I am very outgoing and energetic with a ton of ideas and I'd expect my partner to be comfortable with bouncing ideas and plots back and forth. You can tell me about your day or anything exciting and new that is coming up in your life! I am a talkative person so expect that from me sometimes. Just, do not be afraid to talk to me about your characters or about ideas you have for the plot we are working or anything! I also love to send gifs so be warned.

4. If there is something going on in my life that hinders me from roleplaying then I will always notify you and I'd expect the same consideration from you. If you have a holiday banazah going on or you are going to be without wifi for awhile then just tell me and I will put a hold on whatever we are doing. If you feel like our role-play isn't going anywhere or you simply aren't interested anymore then you can talk to me! I will not be angry or anything. I may ask some questions though so I can make the role-play better for others.

5. I'd prefer you play both females and males in comparison, but it is true that I typically go female first. That doesn't mean I am strictly a female player though! Oh no! I have plenty of males that I can use. For romance type situations though, I am both more comfortable and exceptionally better at depicting the emotions of a female character.

6. I enjoy romance in a storyline, but it should not be the main factor. There should always be a deeper plot to help move the characters along besides romance or flings. That doesn't mean I am completely against them and that also doesn't mean I have to have them in a story. I am flexible!

7. I am no Grammar Nazi or anything, but I do believe in putting effort into your posts and reading through it before clicking POST REPLY. No one-liners; it turns me away from role-plays and it honestly offends me. I will give at least 2-5 paragraphs depending on if it's a first post, whether there is dialogue, and if it calls for that many sentences. I expect the same amount of thought and love into your posts as there is in mine.
  • I will typically role-play almost everything and anything. Romance is something I enjoy; Gruesome Gore doesn't make me cringe; Explicit themes doesn't bother me; I am up for any ideas. The only thing I am staying away from is Smut. It turns me away from role-plays and it just doesn't sit well with me or my boyfriend (partner) in general, he gets uncomfortable with that and so do I. I am okay with letting scenes fade-to-black if it is completely necessary though. I will refrain from anything that may make you uncomfortable, but there isn't much that you should refrain from when it comes to me. Communication is key!
  • CRAVING:
    IDEAS:
    FULL-FLEDGE PLOTS:

HORROR
    SCI-FI
    SLICE OF LIFE
    MYSTERY
    BATTLE ROYALE
    MODERN
    FANTASY
    MEDIEVAL
    PIRATES
    WORLD WAR/SOLDIERS
    SUPERNATURAL
  • CRAVING:
    IDEAS:
    FULL-FLEDGE PLOTS:

SUPERNATURAL
    FROM DUSK TILL DAWN
    ONCE UPON A TIME
    MERLIN
    HARRY POTTER
    THE HOBBIT
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS
    PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN
    GOTHAM CITY: BATMAN
    THE AVENGERS
    DC/MARVEL COMICS
    ASSASSINS CREED
    WALKING DEAD
    CHARMED
    KICK ASS
    RESIDENT EVIL
  • This will be filled when I come up with cool and endearing story lines.

So! If you read through that all and have found something that interests you then you can either reply to this thread or shoot me a PM. If you are going to PM me though then you at least have to start off your message with a fun-fact about yourself! I can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this post and wanted to check it out~ I'm glad I did! You, have very good taste. I love The Walking Dead, DC Comics, Supernatural, and Pirates of the Carribean. Also enjoy many of the Genre's you do! If You would like, I'd love to start something! I didn't PM you but I"ll leave a fact about myself anyways! I haven't missed a single episode of The Walking Dead. I am currently anticipating this Sunday for the next one and will riot if anything happens to Daryl. Hopefully I'll hear from you, if not, hope your search goes well! =D

Saw this post and wanted to check it out~ I'm glad I did! You, have very good taste. I love The Walking Dead, DC Comics, Supernatural, and Pirates of the Carribean. Also enjoy many of the Genre's you do! If You would like, I'd love to start something! I didn't PM you but I"ll leave a fact about myself anyways! I haven't missed a single episode of The Walking Dead. I am currently anticipating this Sunday for the next one and will riot if anything happens to Daryl. Hopefully I'll hear from you, if not, hope your search goes well! =D
You're so precious! I haven't missed a single episode either and they are all recorded on my DVR. If something happens to Daryl or Beth I may stomp down to the Talking Dead and cause havoc LOL. I'd love to start something, anything really! I have a small idea for the PotC one, and I have a small thing for Supernatural, which are the two I am really craving right now. But if you have a deep feeling for the others listed then I can work with ya! We would have to create something from scratch though since I don't have ideas for those two. :)

Aww! Thanks! :D

Supernatural and Pirates of the Carribean are just as awesome! So I'd love to hear your idea for them both! And we can go from there and pick what one we want to do?

Aww! Thanks! :D
Supernatural and Pirates of the Carribean are just as awesome! So I'd love to hear your idea for them both! And we can go from there and pick what one we want to do?
Sure! Will you be on tomorrow at all? It's getting late here and I can barely keep my eyes open so I may not be a lot of help with thinking up ideas.

It is getting pretty late here too but Yeah, I should be! I will be on a little when I wake up and after work. My night should be pretty much open to so I have plenty of time. =)

It is getting pretty late here too but Yeah, I should be! I will be on a little when I wake up and after work. My night should be pretty much open to so I have plenty of time. =)
No problem! I will send a PM whenever I get up and you can reply whenever you are ready! Night! :)

Alright, sounds great! =) Good Night~!

Reactions: Ghosty
Hello! I'm interested in doing something based in the Horror genre, or The Walking Dead. I've been craving some Beth/Daryl like mad lately. However, if that's not your cup of tea, I have three survival horror plots in mind that I can throw at you. I'd also be willing to hear your Pirates ideas.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in doing something based in the Horror genre, or The Walking Dead. I've been craving some Beth/Daryl like made lately. However, if that's not your cup of tea, I have three survival horror plots in mind that I can throw at you. I'd also be willing to hear your Pirates ideas.
OOOOOOOO BETH/DARYL :heartbeat: Let me send you a quick PM!

• Love
Reactions: moffnat
I would love to do a supernatural ( genre ) roleplay with you, Ghosty. :D

Hey

Hey

Up for a Assassins Creed or Pirate of the Carribean rp?

Hello there. You seem like a very proficient Roleplayer according to what I had read. I have a couple of characters at my disposal. There is one I'd like to send to you see what we can work out.

Hello there. You seem like a very proficient Roleplayer according to what I had read. I have a couple of characters at my disposal. There is one I'd like to send to you see what we can work out.
Send away!~

My favorite fruit is strawberries. Just thought I should say because I was looking around and decided to participate in the poll.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person