One on ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BeaM

Original poster
Okay guys, I'm a pretty open person when it comes down to RPing, because I've been playing this game for... well, years. I really enjoy it, and I have a lot of fun. I'm mainly looking for a range of people to RP with, mostly because I feel like I always RP with the same people again and again, which is fine, because I love them, but branching out is really good for you!

I really like doing yaoi (M/M), but I'm totally open to doing straight couples. I don't mind doing smut, but please don't get me into trouble. Only come and ask me if it's allowed, okay? I like doing romance, if that wasn't obvious enough. :) But I really like my action too. I've played video games for forever, so definitely like my action. I'm also really into Anime. If you want to talk, you can totally message me any time or comment below!

I'm almost always online, and if I'm not, it's only a matter of hours before I am back online again. It's just how I roll. So- message it up!

Hi there BeaM :)

I'd love to try an RP with you! I'm not sure how active I'll be able to be... but so long as you don't mind waiting a bit for a reply I will get there. I try to get on at least once a day so, so long as that's not a problem for you, I'd love to do an Action, Anime, or Romance Role Play. I'm best probably in action, minimum experience with Romance though I'd love to do more. Or a mix of the two would work, just let me know. :)

A romance and action RP sounds fabulous! Did you have any ideas in mind?

Perhas something to do with Pirates? That's always good for some awesome action... Or maybe a Western, like Indians and Cowboys...

I've always wanted to try a pirates RP. :) We could take that route.

Me too! I'll send you a PM to start the plotting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.