1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern fantasy/supernatural, slice of life
I am new to this site, yes, but I've been roleplaying for over a decade now on other platforms/sites. So don't let my new user status scare you away! I'll go over a few things first, and then have my plots and pairings listed below. :3

+ I'm a full time nurse. Roleplaying is my escape. I've been writing for a long time, and I want to enjoy this. Do not bug me for replies. If you see me replying to other roleplays, maybe I need some time to muse over a reply for ours. You never know.
+ I'm a fairly detailed writer. I except good quality from the people I RP with. Sometimes, yes, I will RP casually, but most of the time I want detailed RP's, and detailed replies.
+ Don't be selfish. This RP is not just about you.
+ I play female or double. Either is fine with me.
+ Romance = yes. It bugs me that I have to say I don't want just romance. Like why is that a thing now? Romance can be included without it being the main focus. Damn.
+ Talking in OOC is awesome. I do have discord if you wanna chat there as well!

Onto the pairings and plots! I am also currently craving a Flash roleplay, where someone would play Jay/Hunter/Zoom against my OC. I can possibly double depending on who you want me to play.

Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Gifted Human x Supernatural
Witch x Supernatural
Witch x Witch Hunter
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Angel x Demon
Demon x Mermaid
Supernatural x Human
Rich x Poor
Popular x Non-popular
Good girl x bad boy
Kidnapper x kidnapped
Singer x Fan/non-fan
Princess x Guard
Forbidden Love
Love Triangles
Arranged Marriage
Fake Relationship
SUGGEST

-Labyrinth (Looking for Jareth)
-Flash (Looking for Jay/Hunter/Zoom)
-Final Fantasy X/X-2
-Vampire Diaries (Looking for Klaus)
-The 100
-Sailor Moon
-Harry Potter

The Fallen
[MC] is an angel who was sent to earth to live as a human, because she has a very special purpose. When she reaches the age of 25, she is supposed to be used as a weapon against the Devil and his demon spawn. That is her purpose. [YC] is a demon, sent to earth to find [MC] and turn her to the darkness that lives within her mortal heart. But he finds the task daunting, as some of her angel traits still live strong within her. But [YC] is determined.

My Wings
[MC] is human-- or so she thinks. Her life is going pretty normal, until one day when a strange man shows up at her door and calls her A Gift. She is confused, but when she goes to shut the door in his face he turns violent, breaking in and knocking her out. He takes her to his show, which is something like a circus. He makes her don white angel wings, 'until her own come out', he says. She is required to put on shows with the rest of the cast and live this very confusing lie-- until she meets [YC]. [YC] can be a demon, vampire, anything really, as long as he knows that what the ringmaster says about [MC] is true. She is an angel. Maybe he had something to do with her wings and memory getting stripped? Maybe he knows what did happen? What are his true motives and why does he come to watch her every night?

Vampire Masquerade
There is a new family in town, and they are throwing a masquerade ball for boys and girls (aged late teens to mid twenties or so) to attend. Everyone is excited about the ball; who doesn't love a chance to get dressed up? Plus, your face is hidden behind a mask. You can be anyone you want to be; no one will ever know. MC is attending like everyone else. What no one knows is that the new family throwing the ball is a family of vampires, and the ball is an excuse for the vampire 'children' to try and find their soulmates. YC is one of the vampire 'children', and he finds his soulmate in MC. Will he take her away from her family? Taunt her from afar (or up close) until she agrees to go with him willingly? Will he threaten her or her family? Will they hate each other?

Indebted
[MC] has lived a pretty normal life. Good family, good job, money in the bank. Everything is going great for her, until her 25th birthday, when her father tells her he has an announcement to make. Enter [YC]. As it turns out, [MC]'s family is in debt, and she is to be given to [YC] for him to own, as payment. She isn't the first; this has been going on for generations. She had no idea, and now she has to deal with [YC] and the realization that her life is no longer her own.

Runaway
[YC] is a demon prince on the run. Son of satan himself, due to take over one day. But he doesn't want that, so he ran away to earth. He's been on the run for a long time, and one day, his running brings him to a small town where he hopes to blend in. [MC] lives in this town. She's a normal human girl— so she thinks. [YC] can sense that there is something different about her. As he tries to investigate, the tracker demons catch up to him, and he's forced to grab [MC] and go back on the run. How will they deal with each other?

Things That Go Bump In The Night
[MC] is out late one night, probably doing things she shouldn't be doing. [YC] is also out late— getting dinner. He's a vampire, out for a late night feeding. Somehow, [MC] catches [YC] in the act. Of course, [YC} can't just let her go and run her mouth, so he takes [MC] somewhere where he can figure out his next step.

Owned
Things have changed. Vampires run the world. They came out of hiding, and started enslaving the humans. Most places are run down; anywhere nice is a great place to get caught by a vampire. [MC] has been on the run all her life. [YC] is a powerful vampire, out one day at an auction to pick up a new servant. [YC] spots [MC] and is instantly intrigued. So he purchases her.

Forgotten Memories
[YC] is a demon. Type, etc. is all up to you. Well, this demon gets into trouble somehow, and is sentenced to either death or some other terrible form of torture. He ends up getting saved by a mermaid, [MC]. They're separated, and as a result of letting him free, the mermaid is cursed to a life on land, where she forgets that she was a mermaid at all. Some years later, the demon is wandering earth and spots this mermaid-turned-human, and recognizes her. He quickly comes to realize that she has no memory of him or her life in the sea.

The Fall of the Queen
[MC] is the queen of the land. Not really, butsheis the queen bee of her high school. Rich and spoiled, she has everything. Until a scandal causes her to lose it all. [YC] and his best friend and/or sister hatch a plan to humiliate her further and make her life hell like she made theirs. They pretend to befriend her with plans to destroy her. But what happens when he starts to fall for her?

More to Life
MC is engaged (or married, haven't decided yet) to her high school sweetheart. They have been together for years, and are overall happy. But lately, MC has been wondering... is she missing out on anything by getting married so young? Her fiance is great, but... is there more to life?
Enter YC, the resident bad boy who can open her eyes to a whole new world. (Cookie if you get the reference on that line XD)

MIA
They were supposed to be together forever. High school sweethearts, the best couple around that literally everyone knew of. They met in middle school, a fun fact not everyone knows. But it wasn't until freshman year they got together. Senior year, everything changed. Maybe it was the stress of college looming in the distance, or just the real world itself. Either way, YC grew distant, perhaps even a little cold. MC, confused, tries to reach out to him and pull him back. But when MC takes a pregnancy test the day of their graduation party and it turns positive, he's done. He fakes it through the day, but after that, disappears. Maybe it's drugs, maybe it's another female, just fear itself, a gang or something, or even something different you think of. He doesn't call, he doesn't text. MC keeps the baby. Fast forward two years, MC gets a random text/phone call, from YC. What does he want? Will he finally be a part of their life again?

Beauty and the Boss (plotsforall; similar to my Indebted plot)
Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He's a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he's up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A's father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B's face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A's father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts.

Innocence Lost
A gang member, [YC] is building his way up the food chain, so to speak. He wants to become the next leader when the time is right. He does everything that is asked of him. One day, he's told to rob a shop on the outskirts of town. Well, [MC] is the one in the shop the day he has to rob it. Guns blazing, [YC] charges in, but he isn't expecting [MC] to retaliate. He has orders to get the money and go, and a strict no kill and no abduction order. When [MC] pulls off [YC]'s mask, he knows he can't leave her, so he is forced to take her with him, as sirens are already on their way.

Choices Follow (credit given to Clarissa Black)
It's prom night. [MC] is with her friends, having the time of her life. They decide to go to Vegas, where she meets [YC]. He's older, sexy, and has a motorcycle. She has the night of her life, drunk and in love with life. [YC] suggests, more like dares [MC], that they go to the chapel and get married. Of course, her drunk brain thinks that's a great idea. So off to the chapel they go. Eventually, [MC] returns to her hometown with her friends, probably the next morning after a long night with her husband. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? Well, years down the road, [MC] wants to get married and settle down, for real. However, first she must return to Vegas and hope she can find the man she married on prom night and tell him she wants a divorce. [YC] is still with his motorcycle gang, suave and sexy as ever. Unswayed, she insists on the divorce that he doesn't seem to want.

I'd really be interested in doubling with you for a Harry Potter role play. I've been looking forever for someone to play Draco to my OC.

Hi! Would you mind if we doubled up and did an arranged marriage roleplay? If interested I'll message you privately so we can talk further :)

Hi, I really like the Princess x Guard and the Forbidden love pairings! WOuld you mind doubling up on them?