One-on-one yaoi, title suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kuroko

Original poster
Hello there!

I'm interested in starting a yaoi rpg. I'm kind of new here, but I've played a lot before. Just in case you don't have any suggestions for a story, here are a few title suggestions that I hope will inspire you:

The death of India
雨のち晴れ
Heian monogatari

I'd be interested in a yaoi rp. but what does the second title mean?

That's great! The second title is "Ame nochi hare" which means, "after rain there will be sunshine". I enjoy rp'ing ancient Japan :))

What do you think?

ancient like feudal japan ancient? but i would love to do an ancient Japan RP!!!!!

Yes! Feudal was the word I was looking for :D So, do you prefer to write as the uke or seme?

i prefer uke, but i can write as seme pretty well

I prefer uke too (that's usually the deal, haha), but I've never written a seme, hehe. You decide ^_^

its okay. ill play the seme. and i.gpt sparked with an idea! how about something to do with an assasin hired to kill the prince of a neighboring region but gets second thoughts when he sees the prince.

Omg, we'll definitely go with your idea! Love it! Who should be the assasin? Both would be pretty cool... How about the assasin is the uke and vice versa?

hmmmm.... you choose since i chose the plot idea

Okay, then the uke is the assasin :D Is there anything else that needs to be done before beginning? Should we write it here or in PM? I would prefer PM, but it really doesn't matter to me~

i dont believe so and i would also prefer over PM

Great :)) Do you want me to start, and in that case, do you like long or short messages? I tend to shift (but never ever one liners).

you can start and go with whatever. its what i do

Status
Not open for further replies.