Nicknames: [Give me some?]
Species/Race: Space Bunny
Languages: To many to count
Appearance Age: 20
Actual Age: Unknown
Date of Birth: Unknown
Zodiac Sign: Dragon
Bloodtype: X
Place of Birth: Esniri (A small village)
Current Residence: Earth, (Depending on the rp.)
Profession: Researcher
School/Grade: N/A
Parents: Deceased
Siblings: Twin- I don't have one yet DX

Gemstone: Star Sapphire

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 104lbs.
Hair: Pale blonde with a section of bangs pink
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
Skin: Pale
Body Structure: Slender and Curvy
Distinguishing Features: Eyes, Horns, Ears, Tail, and Facial Markings
Strengths: Observant, Negotiating, His Element
Weaknesses: Darkness, Oblivious,

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: His Twin
Enemies: None that are known
Current Goal: Observe and Report
Aspirations:
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Making friends
Favourite Food: Pocky
Favourite Beverage: Tea
Favourite Color: Purple
Favourite Animal: Bunny
Dislikes: Hypocrites, Liars, Thieves, Whiny people, Being Alone,
Stress Reliever: Music
Fetishes: Wouldn't you like to know ;P
Talents: For me to know, and you never to find out
Inabilities:
Fears: The Darkness, Silence, Being Alone
General Personality: Observant, Rash, Arrogant, And seemingly schizophrenic.
Inner Personality: Extremely Submissive
Secret: It wouldn't be called a 'Secret' if I told you ;P

1459849179313256.png

If you want a writing sample look; Deep, thick, suffocating smoke emitted from his ship. He couldn't remember much as he walked, and walked through the place that seemed to have clean, fresh air, lots of grass and apple trees. Fresh and sweet...Something he wasn't used to. People known as 'Earthlings' or 'Aliens' to him and his peoples ran around laughing gleeful. Somewhat dazed from his rough landing, the space bunny known as 'Eon' stumbled on his feet.

"Mhnn..."

He said under his breath, holding his head. He only walked around in a pink and white parka over his rosy pink nipples. Geez it was cold on this planet...Usually it was warmer... With pink and black slip on boots, he began to walk out in the open; around the peoples. Stares went his way automatically. He felt-self conscience...What was he going to do? He was lost and all alone in this new place with no one to show him how to live like on 'Juniper'. As most could see; its name was similar to the Jupiter's and so was the planet, 'cept its atmosphere was like Earth's. Thin, and easy to break through. This planet was like his, but colored differently with lots of cars and buildings, and peoples… Very urban.

"...Geizke... (What?)" He spoke shyly, "Geizke et? (What is it?)"

His heart went; 'Doki, Doki, Doki' from the kids surrounding him; though they didn't seem like trouble. In fact; they seemed kind. "Big brother, big brother!" One girl called from the crowd of children, "Look it's an Alien!"

"Alien? Ozzi, yer wis 'Alien'? (Alien, who are calling an 'Alien'?)" The boy looked with a confused expression. His orbs that shone in the daylight looked down at her. "Look, it's a Alien Big brother!" He was really getting sick of being called an 'Alien'. With Pale blonde with a section of bangs pink locks, pale skin, and a body structure with was Slender and Curvy; he looked pretty feminine, no? But actually; he was a male space bunny- at a height of 5'3" with glowing pink eyes, pink candy cane horns, light brown bunny ears, a matching brown Tail, and Facial markings that matched his eyes ; Eon was a special kind of alien bunny. the "Blessed" kind. With all these gifts of 'magic' and other bullshit. Eon wasn't even interesting in that hogwash! Bleh!

"BROTHER!" The girl called once more, but something shocked him. Someone was actually coming!

The crunching of freshly cut grass…its sound headed this way. What was he going to do? He was lost and all alone. Would he kidnapped and raped again? Held like a slave…How terrifying those thoughts were! Maybe he was overreacting...This was a new planet...With new laws, but then again...He was in the nude. But this was the apparel on Juniper. Mainly because of its warm weather. This weather was different. He didn't like it at all. Not at all.

"Tsk...Geizke em I roint do? (Tsk...What am I going to do?)" He shivered, damn it was cold. Although it looked so bright and warm out...It was very cold. Or was it just him? These children didn't look too cold, and this place did look a lot like Earth...From afar. Okay, if this wasn't Earth; where the Hell was he? These 'things' didn't look human at all. Dogs (at least from his point of view; anything that wasn't his kind was a 'dog')- they looked like dogs, and not the normal kind! (If you called 9' foot tall dogs normal.) Why did the 'girl' call for her 'brother' anyway? It was strange how she called him frantically, and how they stared. Lust. Their eyes were full of lust and longing. For what? They just met the damn creature and they were already lusting over him?!

How weird. Whining, Eon shivered once again. "Et zion! (it's cold)" How did these things survive here?! Things...That was rude to say, but; they were 'things!'. They weren't human and Eon never even heard of seen something with these characteristics. "Geizke...Yiu uo? (What...are you?)" He asked, doubting anyone could understand him anyway. It was useless to wait here, wasn't it?

"Broth-" "Tzu, no kiyomochi. (Shut your damn mouth.), te wayio. (How annoying)." Eon covered the annoying little girl's mouth and growled. Once she became quiet, he decided to explore some- maybe find a bit of help.

Too bad Eon would instead find trouble.

So if you're interested, PM me. :3