Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bekah

Original poster
Hello all! My name is Bekah, and I've been roleplaying for a little over ten years now. I just had some pretty major surgery and am laid up for quite some time, so as you can tell by the title, I'm looking for some new rp partners!

I don't particularly have any limits, though will fade to black if you would like me to when it comes to more intimate scenes. I will roleplay either gender gladly, will do either M/F or F/F pairings, and will double as well if need be. I would like this to be over either private messaging here on Iwaku, or over email. My email address is [email protected]

I'm open to roleplaying pretty much anything as long as I'm vaguely familiar with it, but here is a list of things that I am craving currently.

- Love Triangles/Married x Single/Secret Relationships/Age Gaps
- Best Friend x Best Friend/Friend's Sibling/Parent
- Sibling x Sibling's Enemy/Lover
- Ex x Ex
- Arranged Marriage
- Kidnapper x Kidnapped
- Alien x Human (I have a plot for this that I'd love to do)
- Student x Teacher
- Foster Siblings
- Long-distance Relationship

- Plot A: They've been together since middle school, and known each other since she was in diapers and he a year or two older. He always liked her, but she was never sure. She loved him to death but there was always something...off about him. But come middle school she decided that was just him and they got together. It was great at first, he nearly worshiped the ground that she walked on. But supposed love turned into anger and jealousy, and before she knew it he was knocking her around.
Now in her second/third/fourth year of high school he's pressuring her to go farther with him than she ever has before, and soon enough she gives in and ends up pregnant. A new guy shows up in her life and she must make a choice - stick with what she knows, or dare to take the risk and love another.

Please suggest if none of these are to your liking, and I can't wait to hear back from you all!

I'd love to discuss a plot with you.

Hi I'm interested I. Plot A! Or a arrange marriage rp
Pm me and we can discuss if you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.