One on One search for long term m partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Porcelain Smile

Original poster
Hello everyone!
I am normally on Gaiaonline, but I wanted to branch out to some other role playing sites..
So, I have decided to make a very small thread on here to look for a long term role playing partner.

Some information about me:
I am Twenty-four and work full time as a school teacher. I work 8-4 EST Monday through Friday. I am normally online after 5:30PM.
I am a hopeless romantic and am an advanced writer. I like to write a few large paragraphs and I can match my partners writing as well. I also am just getting use to this site, so please ignore how boring this thread is.

What I want from you:
Please be 18+
Please take the role play serious and if you get bored I'd rather you tell me you'd like to stop than just disappear on me
I like plot building
Also, if you don't like what is on my craving list do not be afraid to ask me if I would be interested in something you want to do. Most likely I will hear you out and agree.

I can role play on here, Skype or even email. Also, I really am not looking to do FxF or MxM right now

What I am craving: What I want to play will be on the left and * means I have a little plot already.
OC X Sam or Dean or Cass (Supernatural)
OC X Dylan or Sheriff Alex (Bates Motel)
OC X Draco Malfoy
Luna x Draco Malfoy
OC X Jax Teller (SOA)
Single X Married *
City Girl X Country Boy *
Sleep next to me*
(I really like Fandoms)

So, I have off today and I am looking for more role plays because a few of the ones I have started on here have just disappeared on me. So, I am up to do any of my cravings or more than happy to listen to any of your ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.