1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

One on One RP with Munchkin.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Munchkin, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for some 1 x 1 Roleplays and hopefully some long-term role-play partners!

Just a few things about me. Some warnings and basics:
    »I make my posts detailed, so don't be surprised if my posts are long. I also expect long posts back. I'm flexible on the length varying throughout the RP. Typically when characters are interacting and there is dialogue, the posts will be shorter.
    »I'm a college student (art major) so I'm going to be pretty busy. I won't have lightening-speed replies to you! Expect several posts a week (at most).
    »I always read over my RP posts before sending them. I edit them, proofread them, the like, and I expect you to do the same.
    » I am a female IRL, however I play male and female characters equally. I have no preference!
    »
    Romance is definitely allowed in the RP. I believe romance and sexual tension add good complexity to the story. Erotica is also allowed but not required, and preferably very limited.

Some favorite settings:
    *Futuristic
    *Steampunk/Diesel punk
    *Cyberpunk
    *Modern Fantasy
    *Medieval Fantasy
    *Post-Apocolyptia
    *Space

Some pre-made plots:
    *Supernatural/paranormal/fantasy RP
    If you're interested in this one, send me a PM asking for the details! The basic rundown is a freelance female exorcist on the run from the Vatican/Church because of her unorthodox practices. She's a black-sheep of sorts when it comes to exorcists. In the traditional church, females aren't even allowed to be exorcists. This RP has a Sherlock (BBC) feel to it. She is, if you will, the Sherlock of demon-hunters/exorcists. As far as fantasy goes, the feel of this RP will be something like Hellboy. A myriad of characters will fit into this RP! This will be in an urban/modern setting.

Like Fandoms?
    Fandoms I would be interested in:

*A Game of Thrones
    *Mad Max
    *Skyrim

NOTE: This thread is up for editing if I think of more ideas :) PM me or comment if you're interested in one of these RPs.

2. Hello! I think we'd work well as partners, but I'm not really feeling any of the ideas you have posted; are you open to hearing other ideas?

3. Definitely open to ideas!

4. Hi there! :D I am definitely interested in that supernatural pre-made plot that you have there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.