One on One RP with Munchkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Munchkin

Original poster
I'm looking for some 1 x 1 Roleplays and hopefully some long-term role-play partners!

Just a few things about me. Some warnings and basics:
»I make my posts detailed, so don't be surprised if my posts are long. I also expect long posts back. I'm flexible on the length varying throughout the RP. Typically when characters are interacting and there is dialogue, the posts will be shorter.
»I'm a college student (art major) so I'm going to be pretty busy. I won't have lightening-speed replies to you! Expect several posts a week (at most).
»I always read over my RP posts before sending them. I edit them, proofread them, the like, and I expect you to do the same.
» I am a female IRL, however I play male and female characters equally. I have no preference!
»
Romance is definitely allowed in the RP. I believe romance and sexual tension add good complexity to the story. Erotica is also allowed but not required, and preferably very limited.

Some favorite settings:
*Futuristic
*Steampunk/Diesel punk
*Cyberpunk
*Modern Fantasy
*Medieval Fantasy
*Post-Apocolyptia
*Space

Some pre-made plots:
*Supernatural/paranormal/fantasy RP
If you're interested in this one, send me a PM asking for the details! The basic rundown is a freelance female exorcist on the run from the Vatican/Church because of her unorthodox practices. She's a black-sheep of sorts when it comes to exorcists. In the traditional church, females aren't even allowed to be exorcists. This RP has a Sherlock (BBC) feel to it. She is, if you will, the Sherlock of demon-hunters/exorcists. As far as fantasy goes, the feel of this RP will be something like Hellboy. A myriad of characters will fit into this RP! This will be in an urban/modern setting.

Like Fandoms?
Fandoms I would be interested in:

*A Game of Thrones
*Mad Max
*Skyrim

NOTE: This thread is up for editing if I think of more ideas :) PM me or comment if you're interested in one of these RPs.

Hello! I think we'd work well as partners, but I'm not really feeling any of the ideas you have posted; are you open to hearing other ideas?

Hello! I think we'd work well as partners, but I'm not really feeling any of the ideas you have posted; are you open to hearing other ideas?
Definitely open to ideas!

Hi there! :D I am definitely interested in that supernatural pre-made plot that you have there!

Status
Not open for further replies.