One on One RP {MxM/MxF}

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mimi

Original poster
♥ Welcome! ♥

Dear Prospective RP Partner,
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ If you are reading this message, it is because I have lost my will to search the threads for a roleplay and am too weak to continue the painstaking search. I, Mimi, in sound body and mind have decided to create this thread in search of a good roleplay partner. Do not be alarmed, although the thread says 'One on One Search' I do also partake in group roleplays, but I have found that it is almost impossible for me to find one that is open to join. I must warn you at this point. I am no novice to the art of roleplaying. I have been in and out of several roleplays, growing stronger and more perceptive from roleplay to roleplay. Now, do not fret. I am no dragon of any sort attempting to snap off your head for any small mistake you may make, but remember that I have been roleplaying much too long to waste my time by trying to give me one-liners and asterisks in a post. I will not accept a post that has nothing but chat speak within it either. I am searching for a roleplayer that is able to use the English language in a proper manner, but at the same time, I am not demanding for an English professor to waltz into my thread either.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I am more than willing to do Hetero and Yaoi roleplays. Come to me with what kind of roleplay you would like to do and I will gladly take you up on your offer. I am going to be honest with you, I do not mind playing either male or female, dominate or submissive, but what I will decide to play before we roleplay depends on my mood. Please tell me what kind of character you are looking for before we begin (if you have a preference that is ;) ). That also means I am more than willing to play seke/seke roleplays, just ask and we shall see! :) Oh! I am more than willing to roleplay over a private PMs or IMs (not to mention how much I like group rps over messengers! :D), just PM me with any questions about that.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ To my dear prospective roleplay partner, I leave to you this list of the roleplays that I do below. May you read it and be inspired to send me a PM. May you read it and be swept up with the will to roleplay. Can you handle it?

• Sincerely Yours,

Mimi

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
♥ The Roleplays ♥

• The Key

• Craving-
          Most Definitely!- ♥♥♥♥♥
          Sure!- ♥♥♥♥
          Okay...- ♥♥♥♥♥
          Convince me!- ♥♥♥♥
          No, please, no! Don't make me do it!- ♥♥♥♥♥

[strike][align=center]____________________________________________________________[/align][/strike]

• The Listing

• Original
          • Newlywed/Newlywed ♥♥♥♥
            Husband/Wife ♥♥♥♥♥
            Husband/Husband ♥♥♥♥♥
            Wife/Wife ♥♥♥♥
            Boyfriend/Girlfriend ♥♥♥♥♥
            Boyfriend/Boyfriend ♥♥♥♥♥
            Girlfriend/Girlfriend ♥♥♥♥
            Sister/Older Sister's Best Friend (or Boyfriend)♥♥♥♥♥
            Brother/Older Brother's Best Friend (or Boyfriend)♥♥♥♥♥
            Neighbor/Neighbor ♥♥♥♥
            Gang Member from gang A/ Gang Member from gang B ♥♥♥♥
            Boss/Secretary ♥♥♥♥
            Teacher/Teacher ♥♥♥♥♥
            Student/Student ♥♥♥♥♥
            Teacher/Student ♥♥♥♥♥
            Abusive Relationship ♥♥♥♥♥
            Interracial Relationship ♥♥♥♥♥
            MxFxM ♥♥♥♥♥
            MxMxM ♥♥♥♥♥
            Modern/Fantasy ♥♥♥♥♥
            Medeival/Fantasy ♥♥♥♥
            Future/Fantasy ♥♥♥♥
            Master/Slave ♥♥♥♥♥
            Superhero/Superhero ♥♥♥♥♥
            Superhero/Villian ♥♥♥♥♥
            Band ♥♥♥♥♥
            Out of the Closet/In the Closet ♥♥♥♥♥

• Series/Books/Movies/Game Related

• Twilight ♥♥♥♥♥
                    Harry Potter (Future/Present/Past) ♥♥♥♥♥
                    Digimon ♥♥♥♥
                    Pokemon ♥♥♥♥
                    X-men ♥♥♥♥♥
                    Yugioh ♥♥♥♥
                    Naruto (Future) ♥♥♥♥
                    Dragonball Z (Present/Future) ♥♥♥♥
                    Kingdom Hearts (Future) ♥♥♥♥
                    Fruits Basket ♥♥♥♥♥
                    Avatar (The one with the blue aliens) ♥♥♥♥♥
                    Batman Beyond ♥♥♥♥♥
                    House M.D. ♥♥♥♥♥
                    Doctor Who ♥♥♥♥♥

((If you have any suggestions, please tell me! I love roleplaying and I'm eager to make my list longer! :) ))

Reactions: radimir putin
wow you are avary thorow porson on the deatls and ver thing i like it .... >w<" oh silly me i am rableing on again on things... but any who i would like to rp with you of youd like i mean

I'd love a Interracial Relationship roleplay.

And also a Superhero/Villian roleplay roleplay c:.

wow you are avary thorow porson on the deatls and ver thing i like it .... >w<" oh silly me i am rableing on again on things... but any who i would like to rp with you of youd like i mean
Aww, thank you very much! PM me so we can work out the details? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.