1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

One on One RP {MxM/MxF}

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mimi, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥ Welcome! ♥

Dear Prospective RP Partner,
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ If you are reading this message, it is because I have lost my will to search the threads for a roleplay and am too weak to continue the painstaking search. I, Mimi, in sound body and mind have decided to create this thread in search of a good roleplay partner. Do not be alarmed, although the thread says 'One on One Search' I do also partake in group roleplays, but I have found that it is almost impossible for me to find one that is open to join. I must warn you at this point. I am no novice to the art of roleplaying. I have been in and out of several roleplays, growing stronger and more perceptive from roleplay to roleplay. Now, do not fret. I am no dragon of any sort attempting to snap off your head for any small mistake you may make, but remember that I have been roleplaying much too long to waste my time by trying to give me one-liners and asterisks in a post. I will not accept a post that has nothing but chat speak within it either. I am searching for a roleplayer that is able to use the English language in a proper manner, but at the same time, I am not demanding for an English professor to waltz into my thread either.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I am more than willing to do Hetero and Yaoi roleplays. Come to me with what kind of roleplay you would like to do and I will gladly take you up on your offer. I am going to be honest with you, I do not mind playing either male or female, dominate or submissive, but what I will decide to play before we roleplay depends on my mood. Please tell me what kind of character you are looking for before we begin (if you have a preference that is ;) ). That also means I am more than willing to play seke/seke roleplays, just ask and we shall see! :) Oh! I am more than willing to roleplay over a private PMs or IMs (not to mention how much I like group rps over messengers! :D), just PM me with any questions about that.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ To my dear prospective roleplay partner, I leave to you this list of the roleplays that I do below. May you read it and be inspired to send me a PM. May you read it and be swept up with the will to roleplay. Can you handle it?

• Sincerely Yours,

Mimi

#1 Mimi, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    • Love Love x 2
  2. ♥ The Roleplays ♥

• The Key

• Craving-
            Most Definitely!- ♥♥♥♥♥
            Sure!- ♥♥♥♥
            Okay...- ♥♥♥♥♥
            Convince me!- ♥♥♥♥
            No, please, no! Don't make me do it!- ♥♥♥♥♥

[strike][align=center]____________________________________________________________[/align][/strike]

• The Listing

• Original
            • Newlywed/Newlywed ♥♥♥♥
              Husband/Wife ♥♥♥♥♥
              Husband/Husband ♥♥♥♥♥
              Wife/Wife ♥♥♥♥
              Boyfriend/Girlfriend ♥♥♥♥♥
              Boyfriend/Boyfriend ♥♥♥♥♥
              Girlfriend/Girlfriend ♥♥♥♥
              Sister/Older Sister's Best Friend (or Boyfriend)♥♥♥♥♥
              Brother/Older Brother's Best Friend (or Boyfriend)♥♥♥♥♥
              Neighbor/Neighbor ♥♥♥♥
              Gang Member from gang A/ Gang Member from gang B ♥♥♥♥
              Boss/Secretary ♥♥♥♥
              Teacher/Teacher ♥♥♥♥♥
              Student/Student ♥♥♥♥♥
              Teacher/Student ♥♥♥♥♥
              Abusive Relationship ♥♥♥♥♥
              Interracial Relationship ♥♥♥♥♥
              MxFxM ♥♥♥♥♥
              MxMxM ♥♥♥♥♥
              Modern/Fantasy ♥♥♥♥♥
              Medeival/Fantasy ♥♥♥♥
              Future/Fantasy ♥♥♥♥
              Master/Slave ♥♥♥♥♥
              Superhero/Superhero ♥♥♥♥♥
              Superhero/Villian ♥♥♥♥♥
              Band ♥♥♥♥♥
              Out of the Closet/In the Closet ♥♥♥♥♥

• Series/Books/Movies/Game Related

• Twilight ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Harry Potter (Future/Present/Past) ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Digimon ♥♥♥♥
                      Pokemon ♥♥♥♥
                      X-men ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Yugioh ♥♥♥♥
                      Naruto (Future) ♥♥♥♥
                      Dragonball Z (Present/Future) ♥♥♥♥
                      Kingdom Hearts (Future) ♥♥♥♥
                      Fruits Basket ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Avatar (The one with the blue aliens) ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Batman Beyond ♥♥♥♥♥
                      House M.D. ♥♥♥♥♥
                      Doctor Who ♥♥♥♥♥

((If you have any suggestions, please tell me! I love roleplaying and I'm eager to make my list longer! :) ))

• Like Like x 1
  3. wow you are avary thorow porson on the deatls and ver thing i like it .... >w<" oh silly me i am rableing on again on things... but any who i would like to rp with you of youd like i mean

4. I'd love a Interracial Relationship roleplay.

And also a Superhero/Villian roleplay roleplay c:.

5. Aww, thank you very much! PM me so we can work out the details? :-)

6. Well don't be shy, PM me! :-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.