1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

One on One Roleplayyy ^_^

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chiyo, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm new to this site, I figured I would give it the old one-two, right?

Alright, here I am! I'm looking for some new Roleplay Partners, over E-mail, only, please!

I consider myself rather literate, my intros tend to be 6-7+ paragraphs, per character. My reply posts tend to be 2-4 per character, but not if you give me nothing to work with. I am a female, and I'm going to go ahead and say it;I prefer to play a female. But I also absolutely Love doubling, so if you'd like to double, let's do it!

I REQUIRE romance in the roleplay. If you're planning on playing those depressingly unlovable characters, don't bother. I love love, is that hard to understand? Smut is fun, I don't want to fade to black^_^

I'm looking for 18+ roleplayers, and once again, over E-mail only. Sorry, ya'll! The genre's come next, if there is a 'X' next to it, I refuse to double though! Meaning I will play a female! Asterisks mean: PLEASEEE! Alright, we've gotten that out of the way, here goes!:

Zombie Apocalypse**********
    Final Fantasy X (OC's only folks) *********
    Harry Potter/Hogwarts (Any Era, OC's Only) *****
    Medieval Fantasy
    Best Friend X Best Friend
    Ex girlfriend X Ex Boyfriend
    X The Littler Mermaid Spinoff X ******
    Road Trip
    Runaways
    Bad Boy X Good Girl

Suggest away, as well!!

#1 Chiyo, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  2. I guess I didn't really STATE that I would like a literate or a semi literate partner to role play with so....Yeah. Please??

3. Harry Potter, the Mauraders era, is rather tempting. Doubling, of course.

4. That sounds great^_^ E-mail me!

5. BUMPPPPP

6. Zombie or Final Fantasy sounds great to me(:

7. That sounds awesome!!!

8. Always looking^_^

9. I'm in for Final Fantasy. :D

• Love Love x 1
  10. Zombie Apocalypse sounds rather interesting :)

• Love Love x 1
  11. Orrrr PM me if you are totally uncomfortable with E-mail =p As I've learned some of you folks are =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.