One on One Roleplayyy ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chiyo

Original poster
I'm new to this site, I figured I would give it the old one-two, right?

Alright, here I am! I'm looking for some new Roleplay Partners, over E-mail, only, please!

I consider myself rather literate, my intros tend to be 6-7+ paragraphs, per character. My reply posts tend to be 2-4 per character, but not if you give me nothing to work with. I am a female, and I'm going to go ahead and say it;I prefer to play a female. But I also absolutely Love doubling, so if you'd like to double, let's do it!

I REQUIRE romance in the roleplay. If you're planning on playing those depressingly unlovable characters, don't bother. I love love, is that hard to understand? Smut is fun, I don't want to fade to black^_^

I'm looking for 18+ roleplayers, and once again, over E-mail only. Sorry, ya'll! The genre's come next, if there is a 'X' next to it, I refuse to double though! Meaning I will play a female! Asterisks mean: PLEASEEE! Alright, we've gotten that out of the way, here goes!:

Zombie Apocalypse**********
Final Fantasy X (OC's only folks) *********
Harry Potter/Hogwarts (Any Era, OC's Only) *****
Medieval Fantasy
Best Friend X Best Friend
Ex girlfriend X Ex Boyfriend
X The Littler Mermaid Spinoff X ******
Road Trip
Runaways
Bad Boy X Good Girl

Suggest away, as well!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I didn't really STATE that I would like a literate or a semi literate partner to role play with so....Yeah. Please??

Harry Potter, the Mauraders era, is rather tempting. Doubling, of course.

Zombie or Final Fantasy sounds great to me(:

Orrrr PM me if you are totally uncomfortable with E-mail =p As I've learned some of you folks are =D

Status
Not open for further replies.