Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Email- [email protected]
Aim- Vivifiend

*=WANT!
$=Plot

Hello there I am looking for some new long term role players. Yea know the ones that wont dump you after ahem 1-4 posts. I don't mind if life happens, ect. I would ask you to at least tell me if it does. Hey, I am easy going! I don't mind post length to much as long as you give me something to work with. Literacy too as long as I understand you....My spelling and grammar can be ahem OFF if this is a PROBLEM DO NOT waste your time or mine. I don't mind cursing, violence, ect. Also, DO NOT FORCE ROMANCE OFF THE BAT! Blimey what ever happened to having things evolve?! I do have plot ideas and can always think up more. If you have WRITERS BLOCK tell me maybe I can write more to help.
I don't always want romance btw.... Also, don't just dump me. :/ It's RUDE...

*$ Doctor Who- I am all caught up with the new Doctors 9-12. I would happily ask you to play one of those for me. OR if you wish 1-8 or even the War Doctor. No matter to me . I am open just behind....I have seen drips and drabs of the old classic eps. I am normally a OC and whoever else. AIE-Jack, River, Master, Missy, Donna, ect. It depends on the Doctor you are playing ;p.

*$ Big Bang Theory- I can happily play Leonard, Raj or Howard, ect. Please be Sheldon and Stewart.

*$ Big Hero 6-Please be Baymax. Set after the movie :). I can be Hiro, GoGo, and Oc, ect.

*$ X-Men First Class/DOFP- Ah yes I love role playing this era. I wont lie...if you really want another one than I will allow it. Please be Charles for me . I am normally Erik, OC, and whoever else. I have been so many its not even funny. Be warned though if your OC is a all powerful mutant role play ends dead in the water. I am threw with people pulling that.

*$ Back to the Future- Ah long shot I know. Please play Doc for me. I have been Marty, ect before. Also, a OC.

Avengers-MAYBE...I have seen both movies. I am not sure how GOOD I would be fair waring...

Twilight- But not fully Twilight.....>.>. I cannot STAND Bella....sorry she wont be involved.....at all......Please be Edward and Carlisle. Normally a OC, Jasper, whoever.

*$ House MD-Please be House. I am normally patent, Wilson, ect. I DO allow Slash in this one AIE House and Wilson.

$ Monk- Another flaming long shot but.....I love the show and the novels. Please be Monk. I have been a lot of characters. I also have a plot for this.

$ Pushing Daises-Another long shot too! I loved this show! Please be Ned and I am normally anyone!

$ Great Mouse Detective- A childhood favorite and still one of my favs. I am normally Dawson, Ratagin, OC, ect. I normally set this after the movie. Also, please be Basil.

$ Batman-Nolan universe since its been to long since I have seen the cartoon, ect. I am normally the Joker, ect. Please be Bruce.

$ Fullmetal Alchemist- I am a little rusty be warned. I am normally Al, Roy, an OC, ect. please be Edward and whoever .

$ The Immortals-By Tamora Pierce. I know this is an extreme long shot but I love this series. Please be Numair.

$ Final Fantasy 9- I will be super rusty I havn't role played this in a long time. However, its my fav! This will be set after the game itself. Um, normally a OC, Vivi, ect. Please be Kuja.

$ Harry Potter Past- Well, rusty and stuff. I am normally James, OC, Sirius (or James ethier), ect. Please be Snape.

$ The Phantom of the Opera-Set after the movie (Opera house is rebuilt). OK I did read the novel too but I havn't read it in a long time. I am an OC and whoever else. Please be Erik.

City of Angels- LOOSLY based....Please be Seth.

$ Digimon Season 2- I am rusty however this is my favorite season. Please be Ken .

$ My Little Pony/Doctor Who Cross Over- With Derpy and Dr. Whooves. Also, Doctor Who :p. Cause it would be fun! I can happily be Dr. Hooves, ect. Be any Doctor you want to be.

$*Bates Motel-So, I can prob MAYBE swing Norma, Dylan, Emma and a OC? Could maybe try another? Please be Norman. I have seen all of season 1, most of season 2, all of season 3.

$ Pet Shop of Horrors-Please be Count D.

*$ Criminal Minds- I do have a plot. Please be Reid.

My Chemical Romance-I can be Mikey, Frank, ect. Please be Gerard.

*$ ER-Based on the show :). I will not allow OC doctors or nurses. There is many to pick from.....

Can I hear your criminal minds plot?

Yeppers! I havn't watched anything new as of late and I am sorta picky....

I am too but I've watched more than that. what kind of shows do you like?

All that I like is listed. I might take some suggestions though it might be rare for me to know it.

Still looking .....Also, do't bother if you wont cont with me...x.x.

If this is still going I'd be interested in Back to the Future. PM me if it is. c:

Lalalalal still looking........

If someone does Criminal Minds, Rick and Morty, Bates Motel, X-Men or Doctor Who I will loff you forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.