One on One F/F or Nonbinary RPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wombat

Original poster
Yooo so I'm hella overloaded on the cis m/m front, and I've had more free time lately, so I'm looking to start up an F/F roleplay.

Also I'mma put this out there, I'm getting out of a wierd memory funk but I still sometimes forget to reply so if you don't hear back from me please please please remind me! It's gotten a lot better but I'm not quiiiite back up to 10-30 minute reply times hahaha

So here are a few prompt things I've been wanting to do! (also i dig doing nsfw, and totes cool with sfw rp as well)

Monstergirl/Human (comfortable with playing either, if i make the human then bonus points if the monster is a mermaid/sea monster or something very monstrous/less humanoid <3)

Omegaverse werewolves! (I have a character im working on, a genderfluid, hard femme AMAB alpha, so bonus points if xe can get a big burly omega or beta hahahahahahaha)

A Skyrim rp, no real preference for character alignment, class, or race, it just seems like a fantastic written rp to do c:

oH GOD ROBOTS. SOMETHING WITH ANDROIDS OR GYNOIDS OR CUTE ROBOTS IN LOVE AND A BUNCH OF THINGS THAT I'LL GUSH ABOUT IN PMS.

If you got different ideas totes tell me because im really flexible with a lot ot this stuff c:

Ooh, I could definitely be interested in a Monstergirl/Human rp. You still looking?

Hell yeah! You're actually the first to contact me about this~

Oh, sweet! What type of monsters were you thinking? I have an idea in mind but I want to hear yours first. :3 Feel free to pm me if you want. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.