One on one Criminal Minds with .♥Δ♥.LYDIA.♥Δ♥.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl was asleep, and Reid slipped his hand from hers. He stood up, and his OCD side kicked in as he cleansed his hands with the pink disinfectant liquid on the end of the bed. "What's going to happen if they can't ID her?" he asked. "Foster care?"

"Or a home for children who need more mental help. She dosn't seem to like people. but hey, cannot blame her." , he moves to get a quick blood sample first. Trying that first was probably the best idea to go with. "Sadly kids with such abuse don't always bounce back to be a normal child."

Last edited:
Reid grimaced. "Well, I hope she gets better." He turned to Hotch. "What now?"

The Doctor nods and shrugs. Only time will tell. He hurries out to do the DNA blood test.

Hotch watched the doctor leave, looks at the girl and than to Reid, " If you are willing to stay and try and get anythin out of her when she wakes up. But, I will understand if you don't. Also, I may ask a officer to stay outside. I have a feeling if the Unsub knows this girl lived they will come to try and finish the job."

Reid flared up in anger a little. "I'll stay here, there's no way I'll let him get to her."

Hotch nods, "OK we will keep you in the loop though. Also, bring you stuff when we need you." He pats Reid on his shoulder knowing the younger agent didn't enjoy hospitals at all but glad he was staying. He heads on out with Morgan in tow leaving Reid and the sleeping girl alone. Though, Hotch does have a another officer around just in case.

The girl blinks slowly and wakes up unable to sleep along at all. It was a habbit....it wasn't wise to sleep long where she had been.

Status
Not open for further replies.