One on one Criminal Minds with .♥Δ♥.LYDIA.♥Δ♥.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reid rode in the ambulance with the little girl. While the EMTs worked on stabilising her, Reid knelt beside the stretcher and spoke quietly. "My name is Spencer," he said softly. "Can you tell me your name?"

The MT close to Reid shakes his head, "She isn't gonna be able to answer you. Though its for the better she isn't with it. Though she can probably still hear you." It was true the girl was out cold but could still hear them faintly.

Reid nodded. He stayed beside her, talking to her quietly. "You're safe now," he murmured. "No one is going to hurt you again."

She could hear him faintly it sounded like a echo and distant. But hear him none the less....

The ambulence pulls up to the ER and they shoo Reid away to take her in.

Spencer waited in the ER until they said he could come in. Worry filled his stomach -- this poor little girl, so innocent, had been hurt so badly ...

Once they could one of the Doctors that had been working on the little girl walks out to Reid, "Are you a guardian or a parent?" Was the first thing out of his mouth. He had to know that before he could say anything...not knowing he was a FBI agent.

Reid pulled his badge from his pocket. "No, my name is Dr Spencer Reid, from the FBI. The BAU is here investigating the deaths and disappearances of these little girls."

He looks down at the badge checking it over before nodding. That was good enough for him, "Alright, come on you can come on up now. We already managed to find her a children's ward ICU room. She is lucky to be alive." He heads off towards a set of elevators that would lead them to that part of the hospital. He shakes his head grimily, "there where more?" That was troubling indeed but he never saw any of them cause so far and only that one little girl had lived.

Meanwhile, alone in that ICU room the girl has woken up. Alone, freaked out, ect. She pulls everything off of herself quickly weak but adrenaline pumping over time. The only thing she didn't notice to pull out was one tiny tube going into her nose which was a feeding tube to help her gain weight and a easier manner. Being so dangerously under weight. She just about manages to fall flat off the bed onto the hard floor below. Not feeling or caring about the pain. Pain was something she was sadly used to....her left eye the only one that had vision (the right was swollen shut so badly and bruised unknown if it was damaged yet or not.). She Just pulls herself to the only spot she could see or think of to hide herself...it was to bright for her too in that room...'Dark, dark, hide, bad....hide...' , was going threw her over taxed brain that felt dizzy and like to much painful fluff was shoved in it. Opening the cabinet that had supplies in it she stuffs her tiny form in it closing the door behind her. Fitting nicely being so small.

Reid nodded. "There were more. But we're doing our best to catch the UnSub."

The little girl was missing. Reid kicked into investigator mode as the paramedic doctor called for more people. Where would he hide if he were scared? She was small, so there were a lot of possibilities, but she couldn't go far ...

Reid checked in the closet and under the bed. He found her in the medicine cabinet. "Hey there," he said gently. "My name is Spencer, I'm from the FBI, I'm one of the good guys. You need to come out again so we can help fix you. If you talk to me, you can help me find the person who hurt you."

She had curled herself a tight ball in the cabinet shaking weakly on and off. She blinks slowly as light floods her nice little hiding spot and she tries to focus on Reid who was now talking to her. She shies into the cabinet more. Watching him warily but not saying a word to him. Fear and distrust, pain burning in her single eye. Least she was listening to him though...remembering him by his voice before.

Reid sat, cross-legged, in front of the cabinet. "I'm here to help you," he said softly. "I'm one of the good guys. I'm one of the people who found you. Can you please tell me your name?"

She sits lookign athim shaking weakly on and off. Fear buring in her eyes still and pain. Listening to him intently as best as she could. What did he mean name? What was a name?

"Does anyone have something they call you? People call me Spencer."

Blinking her mind track threw anything she had been called. She had been called things no little child should be called or anyone. Still starring at him hidden in her hidey spot though she did nod sorta.

The doctors came back into the hospital room. Spencer desperately gestured for them to stay away.

"Can you come out, please?" he asked the girl, slowly extending his hand to her. "The nice doctors are here to help you get better, but we can't do it without you coming out of this cupboard."

She looks warily at the doctors now in the room and back to Spencer. cringing a bit at his hand and shakes lightly. She was starting to fade back out now as well from pain now too. Something in the very back of her foggy, pain filled mind says trust him. He hasn't done anything to hurt her yet...she shifts and comes out into his lap curling against him tightly.

Spencer was shocked when the girl sat on his lap. He gently supported her malnourished body and sat her on the bed, holding onto her hand as the doctors redid all of her tubes and needles. He looked at her sallow face, wishing she could be fine.

Hotch and Morgan entered the hospital room. "How is she?" Hotch asked a doctor.

The poor girl was freaking out the minute the doctors came over to rehook her up. it was stressful as anything for her. Panic burning threw her though she didn't pull away from Reid. For whatever reason all her own she didn't seem to afraid of him. Everyone else clearly scared the living crap out of her this includes Hotch and Morgan as well. If she could she would flee right back to hide again. instead she has no choice but to semi hide under a blanket.

The doctor looks over at Hotch, "Lucky to be alive. How she is alive is beyond m.e." He looks over and motions for them to leave to room to talk to them. He goes down a very unhappily long list of what has happened to her. including to the last bit of having no teeth in her mouth having been knocked out or taken out.

Hotch nodded solemnly. Reid listened and committed the words to his brain, allowing his eidetic memory to lock them in. He doubted they would ever leave him.

"He obviously knocked out her teeth to keep us from tracking her via dental records," said Reid. "Can we see about getting her dentures? And can we use fingerprints to ID her? We need to find her parents ... "

The Doctor looks over at Reid, "Well, she will have adult teeth probably. It's hard to say how old she is. She is to little to be some ages. but she is so malnourished." He ponders, "If they are on record they would help....but if not maybe DNA." He starts forwards to the little girl who was hiding half heartily under the blanket half out cold now again. Sadly for her parents didn't exists nor herself in the world of needed identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.