One more new person won't hurt, will it? :D

B

Blip

Original poster
Alright, I supposed I should start with this thing...

What do you prefer to be called?
Well, my name's pretty short so I guess Blip's just fine. I'm not picky though, you can call me whatever!
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
A girl.
How old are you?
Sixteen years old.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yep, I've recently left my last forum as it's sorta become too much drama and not enough roleplaying. I was on that forum roleplaying for about five years, so I'd say I'm fairly seasoned in RP :D.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I've started to lean towards one on one RP's as of late, but I'd love to do a group sometime!
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
No matter the whether, I'm usually inside either way.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Surprisingly nothing stuck in my head at this point. What perfect timing, yeah?

Sooo, that's done.

I guess I'll wrap this up by saying I'm fairly excited to be moving on in terms of sites. Honestly the last forum I was on really wasn't suited for roleplaying, as it was strict and primarily one-sided in terms of what people liked to RP there. I've been lurking around for a few days trying to get a feel for the site and this place looks really fun all around! I've touched on the Roleplay Resume thingy a bit, but not all that much yet, I'll probably add more details and stuffs later.

I'm not sure what else to say. I'm not very good at these kinds of things to be honest. But uh, thanks for reading!

Welcome aboard! That's how I felt when I joined last week, too. The site I used to use was unorganized. And when I say unorganized, I mean it. Forums were everywhere, and there were no alerts. You had to click a button labeled 'My Posts' and then click one of the forums. It doesn't even show you WHO posted. Seriously, compared to this, I change it from an 8 (on a scale of 1-10) to a 4. This, on the other hand, is a 9.

Reactions: Blip
Oh man, that sounds pretty bad. My old one had just recently started implementing alerts a little bit before I left, but they weren't all that clean so.. blah.

Thanks for the welcome! This place seems pretty cool so far, So I'm sure I'll be rating it just as high soon enough!

More people will never hurt! More poeple means more friends for me *smiles* welcome!

Hello there, and welcome!! I went from Quizilla to my own forums just for my friends and me. Then I discovered here! I get distracted, so I might disappear sometimes, but I always come back. I think you'll find the community here really helpful and easy to make friends~
I'm Jean, btw. If you need anything, I'll see if I can't help! ^w^

A big thanks to both of you! I feel so warm and bubbly inside just from the little reply's I've gotten. I'll be honest, I was a little nervous to post, so thanks so much for being so welcoming ^u^

• Love
Reactions: Kynna
Greetings Blip, welcome to the community!