One million!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vay

No you're not seeing things. Iwaku has just broken ONE MILLION posts.

That is a lot. It's more than a lot. It's heaps of piles. Heaps of heaps of piles of piles. Heapception! Okay it's a lot. 10^6. 1,000, 000. OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

So everyone give yourselves a pat on the back because not many forums reach that many. It takes time and dedication, generations of Admins coming and going. We've survived forum wipes, drama, dumb butt hackers... relationships have been build and destroyed, friendships formed. Dreams captured and hammered into form. Storied told and read and and hundred of universes born...

*Breathes heavily trying to catch her breath.*

You get the idea...

HAPPY ONE MILLION IWAKU!

We're officially GINORMOUS! O_____O

I am thinking back on my favorite Iwaku memories... :D I always love getting messages or seeing newbies come in and talk about how much they love our challenges and exercises.

I will never forget Asmo's viral ad campaign and the mass hysteria that caused. O_O

Or the super awesome solidarity of the community when we were dealing with dumb hacker business! <3

o-o I swear Vegeta will make his way here somehow just to break his scouter and scream "THAT'S MY LINE!!!"

XD Well, that times 2 o-o

photo.jpg

Way to go, Iwaku! 1 mil posts! It's moments like these that I'm so proud to be a part of this site.

To those who have been here for a long time, your dedication is cherished. To those who are newer, thank you for helping Iwaku grow not just in size but in heart and soul.

Everyone, let's keep making this place even more awesome! ^o^

I am proud of having contributed about 1/1000th of Iwaku's total post count so far, but I am even more proud of Iwaku reaching one million posts! Here is to one million more.

What's our next goal?

Oh, I'm so excited! Iwaku is the greatest site EVER, and I'm happy to be one of the many, many members! I hope to continue on for years to come.

We should have a games section. That way we can roleplay, AND play our favorite games. :3

Forum games. I like those...especially picture games for those of us who have computers that can handle it.

Wow, a million posts. Made my birthday that much awesomer.

I haven't been here as long as most of you but I love Iwaku and intend to stay around too, it's like home to me now! 8D​

Status
Not open for further replies.