2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, Slice of life, Tragedy, Medieval, Fantasy, and Anime, Historical

So, I'm making this roleplay story; it's based in the not so distant future where the world's economy tanked so the countries we know today are shadows of their former selves. Well, the largest manufacturers of guns and weaponry; the U.S, Russia, France, England, China, Germany, Israel, etc have become battlefields for local militias and dictators. 15-year-old Dante Michael Bernhardt from South Africa dreams of a life at the top. A world without starving every day, going penniless and destitute each morning he awoke. These sobering realities helped shaped the man who he wants to ultimately be. A man of power, wealth and status. While he has the drive and ambition, he lacks contacts, bodyguards he can rely on to compete. But soon, very soon that is all about to change; The American gangs call them "Apache", the French refer to themselves as "Le Milieu". The Germans call themselves "Draufgänger", The British call themselves "Leviathan " Israel has yet to name themselves officially, though most call them the "Prophets"

The year is 2725; the strongest nations could not delude themselves any longer. They employ government sanctioned agencies such as BlackWater--and some countries employ children as old as 13 to fight in battlefields near and far. Dante was such an unlucky recruit. He fought against the Americans, or what was left of them anyway, and held his ground despite being only 14 at the time. The Americans were trying to seize an oil field in the Middle East, desperate for the oil-rich deposits there. But their outfit had been fitted with new, state-of-the-art technology brought it by the Russian Federation. The fact that a 14-year-old kid stood up to a squad of American servicemen, and gave them hell surprised a lot of folks. He didn't just have an aptitude for fighting, he was inherently good at it; ruthless even. But one thing stuck out like a sore thumb, he cared about the other children so when the roundup came around for new recruits--he'd take their spots instead.

1. Your characters, as I meet them will become my entourage. You may choose whatever background suits you; Navy SEAL, Army DELTA, SPETZNAZ, GSG9, SAS, etc. If you're not sure just ask me, I'll find a place for you.
  2. This RP is a futuristic-Modern setting. Meaning that some things may have changed over the last century, but the more things change the more they stay the same. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
  3. This goes along with rule #2: You have to know guns. It's a must. You don't need to be an expert or know every term but to decidedly follow what it is my character will be referring to, talking about or demonstrating--you have to have some gun lingo. I realize this may throw many off but hopefully, a few can stand to learn a thing or two about firearms--or make use of the knowledge they do have.
  4. All guns are legal--within reason. If you're carrying an M60; no way in hell are you also backpacking an M4 and RPG. Sorry.​
  5. Have fun; if you have questions, PM and we'll get them sorted out!

P.S: I'm looking for male and female bodyguards!​

Okay, I certainly glad this is getting more attention! I look forward to working with you all to create a new and exciting world!

Now, I will apologize, my character sheets are being worked out; needless to say, they will be extensive and thorough. I like knowing who I'm working with and what their thought process might be in any given situation. It makes the characters feel more alive and visceral to me. So, without further Adieu, I will upload the Character template and tell you which sections are mandatory and which are optional. But expect it to be
m-e-t-i-c-u-l-o-u-s!

@ValGalorian
@Agent_Puncake
@Agitated
@Gremory
@ShiroKiyoshi

Also, if you could name some goals your chars have, or could learn to have in the future of the RP--that'd help out a ton with me implementing them somehow. No char is 100% satisfied with the way things are right now--Heck--Even my character has goals which are apart of the overarching story. As a former soldier, he knows all to well war sells more product than any single manufacturer in the world. But the way things are, with conflicts brewing in small skirmishes in Liberia, Sudan, and much of the apartheid regime that runs much of the government in South Africa. Afghanistan and Russia are at it again, with the US sticking its nose in once more trying to get valuable resources in a more...covert way while Russia simply uses brute strength and a large assortment of conventional weapon systems. Tomahawk Cruise Missiles, Mil Mi-28 "Havoc" attack choppers, Chile and Venezuela are building up their forces--of course, terrorism has spread like a plague. Almost every major city; Berlin, Tokyo, Beijing, Paris, London, Dehli, Jerusalem, Ramallah, and so on have been struck by suicide bombers, and armed militants.

There's no going back; only forwards over spent hot brass and the bodies of the fallen that will forever haunt us. There is no backing out: if we want a world free of oppression, we must tear this old world down rebuild the dawn of a new age. There are no tricks; I'm tired of lying to others, and worse, myself. Clean water, pure, renewable energy. Although, this world as it is will never let it be! Let it be said that for every person we are forced to take out, every arms dealer, every drug lord that thinks that because they have money they have influence, let's prove them wrong! The blood on our hands from watching and abiding the dwindling of the will to fight on by a mass influx of military hardware. If this world wants a bad guy, someone to point at and say that's the bad guy--let that person then be me, myself, and I.
====================================================================================================================

Character Sheet!​

Attachments

• 1561999274462.png
    1561999274462.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Huh. This seems interesting. So... what do I do for the signing up?

Huh. This seems interesting. So... what do I do for the signing up?

Comprehensive Bio; including background, placement on the team, how they met; guns listed, abilities (Sharpshooting, CQC, etc), that kind of stuff

Any formatting I have to follow?

Also, another question - being 2725 and all, are there more advanced versions of contemporary guns? For example, M4A1 into M4A5, or something like that? And are there other advancements like body augmentations?

Thinking of having someone less gun-loving and more chemical-loving. A scientist or chemist or biochemist sho used to make weapons.

Thinking of having met your character during a raid on a chemical weapns production site, where he assisted by making various exosives and nerve gasses and the such.

?

INTERESTED.

I have a military background so this is actually interesting. I'll make a character sheet and get back to you.

I am indeed.

Looks good, I actually have a character set up for this!~

Yeah, I'm still here.

Still very much interested !

Waiting on folks to put up char sheets based on the outline that I gave.

If anyone needs an example, let me know. I won't know what you need unless you speak up.

I'm interested if this is still a thing?

Abso-fuckin'-lutely it is! I cam off a bit harsh, I'm sorry I'm just waiting for others to draw up their chars.

@ValGalorian

I wanted to address something with you; While I like your idea as it is original, it's unfortunately not feasible.

1. You would need a pretty extensive and static environment. that's just not possible with the life of a gun smuggler.
  2. You would need live strains of viruses, also not feasible as you cant just be offered Smallpox to be sold.
  3. The sheer complexity of just importing weapons into warzones for any side is a war crime so you have to be fundamentally creative with hiding. Let alone a canister of Measles or Influenza--Nerve gas or Mustard gas.
So for this roleplay, we are just sticking with guns. Artillery, Hell, helicopters, and tanks can be another avenue you could venture to stay more in line with the projections of the story.

Or you could be Elijah's girlfriend. ;)

Reactions: ValGalorian
Is that Yes? XD

Oh damn. I only saw your ping - seems like I forgot to watch the thread...

How do I give you this sheet? Through PMs?