One Hell of a Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Mey nearby, he watched as she spoke with Tabitha about her job while he walked over to Tanaka and Baldroy, ready to greet their guests. From afar, Finny watched her to see if she would be okay by herself, until he was nudge in the ribs by Baldroy. "So I heard you slept with the new girl.." Shaking his head excessively, Finny didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. "She just needed a place to sleep, until she has her own room that's all.."

Finny did think that she would be a good addition to the family, but he could tell that she wasn't going to listen to anything he would say. But he'd do his best to become a good companion of hers, along with everyone else in the household.

Pulling out their luggage, they walked up to the door of the mansion and used the knocker to get someone's attention. "Rachel, do you think that we'll learn what we need while we are here?" Winston asked as he straightened his tie a little, waiting for the doors to open.

"Don't worry, my lord. I'll find whatever it is that you need. I am your loyal assistant after all." Rachel never had a doubt about anything, because she knew that no matter what, there was no one who could compare to her in anything. Especially as someone who serves another. Yet whoever this other demon was, she would not let him harm Winston in anyway.

Tabitha and Mey-Rin carried the guest's belongings into the mansion. With a curt wave of his hand, Sebastian instructed them to the spare rooms where the guests would be staying. Large chambers, fully furnished and quite lavish decorations. Tabitha and Mey-Rin dropped off the suitcases, setting them beside the windows. "Are you doing alright with those?" Mey-Rin hadn't been expecting Tabitha to carry in five suitcases during a single trip.

"You have great strength," she complimented, smiling happily. "Finnian does as well."

However, that realization worried her. Finnian's strength wasn't natural. He suffered painful experiments to gain that ability. She'd discuss this discovery with Baldroy later. After they finished with the unloading, the girls found Finnian and Baldroy in the hallway. They were locked out of the main room where Ciel was busy greeting his guests. The young Earl bowed politely, his eyes curiously drifting to the blond woman at the fellow boy's side.

Meanwhile, Sebastian felt another presence that startled him slightly. First an undead teenager and now another demon has set foot in his Lord's mansion. He listened intently to the Lord's conversations, his crimson eyes not once drifting away from the lovely maiden with hair of blond and flawless skin. She defiantly held a supernatural charm. No question.

Watching as the maids took their luggage, Rachel immediately caught a glimpse of the presence that bothered her not too long ago. He was tall, handsome and had striking ember eyes. Yet he was still a demon and she never trusted anyone like herself. Watching as Winston had many conversations with Ciel, she took this opportunity to go to their rooms and unpack.

It was going to be a while before they left, so she had to make preparations for Winston to be comfortable in this unknown environment. Being by herself gave her time to relax, so she pulled her out of the tight bun to let her hair fall down to her lower back. 'Much better..' She thought, opening up his suitcase that laid upon the bed. 'After I'm done, I'll bring my Lord some coffee and sweets..'

When Tabitha returned to the entrance with Mey, Finny went over to her and asked "Since you're new, why don't I show you around the place before you get started on work?" Finny thought it would be a good idea for her to learn about the place so that she wouldn't get lost or if she wanted to go somewhere. It would be nice for the two of them to get to know each other a little better as well.

Tabitha agreed to Finnian's suggestion, with some encouragement from Mey-Rin of course. The mysterious girl doesn't dislike Finnian, she's just not friendly in general. Then again, can anything different be expected of someone in her situation? Tabitha followed Finnian, leaving Mey-Rin and Baldroy to carry out their duties in the mansion. Back inside, Sebastian greeted the guests with a courteous bow.

Immediately he recognized the woman, despite her beauty, to be a fellow demon. Sebastian smirked, away from everyone's views and carried himself politely to the kitchen. He waved a hand to Baldroy and demanded a tasteful dish be prepared for the guests. Ciel mingled with the two, discussing various topics to keep them entertained. He even gave the pair a short and rather vague tour of the estate.

"May I inquire as to why you've decided to come here so suddenly?" Ciel questioned.

Walking behind Winston as he walked around the mansion with Ciel, Rachel wondered where the butler had ran off too. Although she dislikes others like herself, him being out of her sight bothered her more than anything. At the end of the tour, Ciel turned towards them asking them why the sudden visit.

Winston smiled at the boy who was around the same age as himself and replied. "I had always wanted to meet the head of the Phantomhive family, seeing that we are in similar situations, especially the two within the house who are more than human." Rachel was actually very surprised to know that Winston, knew that Sebastian wasn't human either, but he wasn't a dense child to begin with.

"Rachel may not enjoy this visit as much as myself, but I have come here to talk about the Queen." He finished with a smile upon his lips.

Finny was so excited to show Tabitha around the estate. Holding her hand the entire time, he took her to every nook and cranny, ending at his favorite spot. The garden, that he works so hard on every day. "I really wanted to show you Pluto, but I don't see him anywhere around here.." He said looking around for the dog that he enjoyed playing with.

"Pluto?" Tabitha questioned, a brow arched curiously. She was trying to enjoy Finnian's company, even though she found very confusing. They were in the backyard of Ciel's estate, all alone aside from themselves. She wasn't exactly sure what Finnian was talking about, but decided to wait and see if this so called "Pluto" made an appearance.

Sebastian smirked, watching the small Lords go about their meeting. His eyes turned, once again, to the lovely maiden with fair colored hair. He wanted to speak with her, but the moment was not right. When Ciel called for Sebastian to get the meals served, the ever loyal butler smiled and rushed off in elegant grace.

He returned carrying trays aplenty, using perfect balance as he waltz across the room.

Finnian then saw some white fur behind the trees. A large grin appeared on his face before he ran over to pick up the large demon dog to bring him over to Tabitha. "Tabi! This is Pluto, he's our puppy!" Pluto didn't always like it when Finnian came around because he ended up being too playful. "Isn't he cute?" Finnian asked her while pushing him in front of her so that she could pet the oversize dog.

Inside of the mansion, when their meals are served to them, Winston gestures for Rachel to come close. He whispered into her ear that he would like to be alone with Ciel to speak more about his plan. Nodding, she excuses herself from the room after wishing them to enjoy their meals. Walking out of the room and closing the door behind her, Rachel ran her fingers through her long blonde hair that was now down as she decided that she'll take another tour of the mansion to get a better idea of its layout.

Tabitha visibly shook when Finnian introduced Pluto: the massive canine. Considering she grew up without the companionship of others, including animals, Tabitha felt extremely vulnerable in their presence. She tensed up immediately, moving herself behind Finnian for protection. Although, what protection he could offer, Tabitha didn't know.

He hasn't shown any real strength since her arrival. In fact, as of currently, Tabitha believes him to be weak. Even more so than herself. "I don't like him," she declared with a frown, turning her head away. She dismissed the dog, starting to walk back towards the estate.

"He's actually really nice," someone praised, blond hair and a white coat were all Tabitha could see from the distance. "Not a normal dog, though, I'll admit."

Tabitha stopped, watching and waiting as this stranger came forward. Finally, she saw a head of darker blond hair, a white coat, and realized the man's height. She recognized him. One of the fellow workers in the estate.

"You're the new girl, yeah?" He asked, looking her over a few times. "A real cutie." Baldroy smirked, patting her head affectionately.

The lovely female was caught wandering around the mansion. Rather than confront her, the loyal butler of Phantomhive just observed her from a distance. So long as she wasn't an immediate threat, Sebastian saw no reason why he should get himself involved. If she wanted a tour of the estate, she was welcomed to it.

Mey-Rin happened across the maiden by accident, startling herself and quickly apologized for the shattered plates that fell at her surprise. "Sorry, madam. I'm so clumsy." Mey-Rin excused herself, a furious blush across her cheeks as she caught Sebastian coming up from behind the mysterious woman.

Sebastian came to the woman's side, his height easily allowing him to tower over her with no trouble. "The estate is quite a sight to be seen from outside." He suggested, offering his hand. "Allow me to give you a tour?" At least this way, he could keep an eye on her.

Seeing the young maid from before, Rachel smiled at her before kneeling down to help pick up the shattered dishes that fell to the floor. "It isn't a problem at all. I'm the one who scared you after all." Making sure that not a piece was left on the floor, she placed what she had in her hands into the hands of the maid. Since she began touring the home on her own, she could feel the other following her from a distance.

When Sebastian came up next to her, almost towering over, Rachel looked up towards him as he spoke. "Yes it is..." She didn't want follow him in anyway but to keep Winston happy, she'd have to deal with this man for a little while until they left. 'I hope we aren't here for long..' She thought before giving him a genlte smile as she took his hand.

"I would be delighted to have a tour." No matter how long they would be there, it would still be too long for her.

Finnian felt a little bad when Tabitha backed away from the massive dog, but he figured that she wasn't used to dogs at all. Letting Pluto go, he watched as Baldroy talked with her before patting her on the head. When Finnian witnessed this, he couldn't help feeling of dislike towards Baldroy for a moment. Walking over to them, he pulled Tabitha to himself and away from the chef.

"Tabi.. Why don't you help me with the garden?" He said hold her hand as he took her to the gardening shed, so that they could gather all the supplies. "Let's plant some roses as a gift for you, then over time we can watch them grow together." He suggested, looking for all the seeds that he had go within the last few months.

Baldroy could only chuckle to himself in amusement when Finnian stole Tabitha away. He hadn't expected the younger man to suddenly become so possessive over her. After all, that isn't in Finnian's personality. Or at least, no one thought it would be. Baldroy left the area, a smile at his lips.

"If you want her, Finnian, you'll have to be better than that."

Tabitha followed Finnian to the gardens and waited as he gathered supplies. She wasn't really that interested in gardening, but was thankful to Finnian for at least leading her away from that obnoxious blond in the lab coat. She much prefers Finnian's company.

"What are roses?" She has never seen them in person, having lived her entire life up until now in the isolation of the medical hospital. Tabitha kneeled down to the bushes, small and seeming to wither from lack of nourishment. She gently reached out and stroked the petals with softly.

"It's dying," she whispered sadly.

Sebastian dismissed Mey-Rin and walked along the hallway with Rachel. He guided her through the estate, taking time to explain the history of the estate in great length and detail. After all, he wasn't about be a terrible host. When they came back to the kitchen, Baldroy spotted them and waved happily. Just like with Tabitha, he couldn't help commenting on Rachel's undeniable beauty.

Sebastian frowned, although he hid it mostly. Baldroy disgusted him with the ridiculous display, bending down on one knee and gently kissing Rachel's hand in politeness.

"Baldroy," Sebastian ordered, his eyes narrowing and the slightest shade of crimson coming to the surface. "Go back to your duties at once."

As they explored the estate together, Rachel listened to every word that Sebastian said. It may have been a long tour, but seeing the beauty of the house was worth it. Upon them arriving in the kitchen, a tall dark blonde male came in their direction before kneeling down and placing a kiss upon her hand. The moment it happened, Rachel felt a small shift in the atmosphere.

Getting the feeling that it had to with Sebastian disliking the males actions, she stopped him from going back to his work by holding his hand to keep him there. "You must love working with firearms and explosives.. I, too, find them intriguing at times." The smile upon her face didn't disappear as she looked at him with gentle eyes.

"If only we had someone like yourself in the Cavendish home." She complimented, wondering how Sebastian would pull the two of them apart, now that she had engaged in a conversation.

Finnian wasn't at all shocked that Tabitha didn't know what roses were, because she didn't seem to know a lot about the outside world from what he could tell. Going over to where she was, he crouched down next to her with his elbows propped on his knees holding his head with his hands. "Roses are beautiful, but they are a dangerous beautiful. If you were to pick one out of a bush, you would be pricked by their sharp thorns." He explained, examining the bush before them.

Looking back and forth between Tabitha and the bush, he felt that he had to say something that would compliment the beautiful young woman before him. "Did you know some of the most beautiful flowers are grown in the darkness before being brought to light.." He had to admit that there was something about her that he knew wouldn't change her past, but her future in the Phantomhive estate would only nourish her to become even more beautiful.

Breaking a small branch on the bush, he showed her the inside of it. "See this.. It's still green on the inside. I've been taking care of it, but it'll slowly become a bush flourished with roses again."

Status
Not open for further replies.