POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I have been having a good time visiting my family and catching up with old school friends. Makes my lil heart happy.

I had a dream that was super cool last night and my muse has returned to help me make it into a short story!

• Love
Reactions: Peregrine
Work was dead but o got to come home early and make cookies. There’s nothing better than snickerdoodles and oat milk.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Peregrine
I finished and deployed my first Javascript project: a browser extension for note-taking!

Finally scheduled my time off to go see my oldest daughter and this little precious angel. I can’t wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks! Only 3 weeks to go!CD1EF937-B937-448B-A332-6FFE6D612BA4.jpeg

I probably shouldn't be celebrating someone losing their job, but I am. Work just became 100x easier because the two people who made my work life miserable are now gone! I have to work some extra hours this week and I'll be back to managing when I come back from my vacation, but at least I'll be able to work without being pissed off constantly.

I have days off of work!

I got to see the lunar eclipse and it wasn't covered by clouds

I wrote something for a client (he gives me small tasks one at a time for his project)... and he liked it on the first try! No editing required!

Tuesdays are my only off day and for the first time in a while, I have NOTHING to do :bouncy::bouncy:

Reactions: Kuno
Had lots of yummy food today. Hospital sushi is oddly satisfying... I don't care if I regret it later. xD

Reactions: Laivindur
This fun activity place was having a 30 dollar for unlimited indoor activities thing and it was fun got to do alot like rock climbing and such

• Bucket of Rainbows
I comforted someone with a recent break up and helped them relize they're stronger and more important than they once thought they were.

I remembered to eat for once.

• Sympathy & Compassion
My spirits were lifted when I was feeling down

• Love
I got my mom into a game I’m addicted to :D

I went biking with my brother! We were out for about an hour or so, and found a really awesome spot to do some fishing, so next weekend that's the plan! Bike and fish!

I went biking with my brother! We were out for about an hour or so, and found a really awesome spot to do some fishing, so next weekend that's the plan! Bike and fish!
Niiiice!

I'm happy I woke up this morning. ^^