POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

My baby got married today, on my 20th anniversary. 😊

Found out about this threat which gave me a lot of wholesome vibes. That counts as a good thing to happen today I think ^ - ^

Found out about this threat which gave me a lot of wholesome vibes. That counts as a good thing to happen today I think ^ - ^
Yes! : ) I'm glad for you! Namaste.
I went out in the sun today. That felt nice.

Yes! : ) I'm glad for you! Namaste.
I went out in the sun today. That felt nice.

There's been a lot of bad things happening lately, but I think I'm gonna start posting one a day here.

so, one good thing about today, huh? One good thing is that I have a loving girlfriend. So loving that this morning it made me tear up a little.

if I don't post here daily, someone kick me in the ass X3

It's *~*~Hump Day~*~* 8D

Reactions: Kuno
I got a great parking spot at work.

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY

Reactions: Laivindur
  • Love
Reactions: Artemis Regis
The thing that I thought was going to be super complicated this morning at work, was not very complicated at all! YAY!

Oof, I got kicked twice.. Okay, three things to make up for it. So, yesterday my girlfriend stayed with me at my buddys house for the night because I've been stuck down there with no other way to and from work, so for once in quite some time, I slept great.

The day before I did something I've been wanting to do, which is buy a new console to replace my broken one, it will likely be here tomorrow even though it was slated for next Wednesday.

As for today, I finally get to go home and spend my weekend cuddled up in my own bed with her, a bonus that I have some whiskey to sip!

thank you, @Laivindur

Oof, I got kicked twice.. Okay, three things to make up for it. So, yesterday my girlfriend stayed with me at my buddys house for the night because I've been stuck down there with no other way to and from work, so for once in quite some time, I slept great.

The day before I did something I've been wanting to do, which is buy a new console to replace my broken one, it will likely be here tomorrow even though it was slated for next Wednesday.

As for today, I finally get to go home and spend my weekend cuddled up in my own bed with her, a bonus that I have some whiskey to sip!

thank you, @Laivindur
Nice ^^

On my way to see my baby boy graduate from boot camp!

Today I got a new job. It's a long commute, but the commute is easy and I'll be working really close to where the guy I've been seeing lives. So hopefully we can meet up more, too!

After 8 months of fighting with my insurance company, my sensors are finally getting shipped out today!

I'm going ice skating today after 3 years off :D I'm very excited

I woke up after sleeping terribly to my cat resting at the edge of the bed. I opened the window for some fresh air, and we've both been enjoying it. I love watching his little nose twitch as he takes deep breaths of the fresh air (he loves the smells of outside). He perks with interest at the sounds of birds that perch on the ledge below, but he stays in his little spot like the old man that he is. The serenity of it all helps me breathe and slow down, and try to appreciate my surroundings in a different light.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diana
Someone liked my post that reminded me this is a very nice thread and that I haven't stopped to do this in a very long time. 8D Then I realized this thread has been active since 2014 and that is kind of amazing!

First day off for the week and no drama in my household! I actually got dinner cooked early and I can spend the rest of my night relaxing and doing nothing.

Reactions: Peregrine